August 2017 – 31 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
August 2017 – 31 Day Challenge

This topic contains 2,027 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  Yondi 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,251 through 1,300 (of 2,032 total)

• Day 18 – London, UK – NFD
    Day 17 – NFD

I’m joining the tortoises! I wrote a post yesterday, feeling fed up about nothing changing on the scales for the last two or three weeks… but last night I had a little buzz from half a pound vanishing. It’s not much, and it’s probably just a fluctuation, but it was enough to make me smile. It’s slowed down, but it’s still happening.

Changing my fast day to Wed instead of Thurs this week was pretty hard going, just having 1 day between FDs felt like a struggle. But hey, no more til Monday and that’s a good feeling too! Very off the rails yesterday with wine and fish & chips after work, but then again I needed the pick me up after my 3rd 12-hour work day in a row and a 5am start.

Day 18 California USA NFD

My prayers with everyone affected by the madness in Barcelona.

Yesterday was a FD, after the B2B FD’s on Monday and Tuesday to get off the plateau. I debated about doing the 3rd FD of the week yesterday since I rarely do 3 in a week, and for me, that’s not sustainable. But the results were good and I lost another pound. So down to 135.6 lb. 61.5 kg after being at 138.8 – 62.9 on Monday. That 3 week plateau was the longest I’ve experienced on the 5:2 and I’m glad to have it in the rear view mirror! I plan to continue with the 5:2, 500 calorie FD’s, but when I get stuck on a long plateau, I know the B2B is a remedy.

20 pounds lost since mid-May, a milestone. That’s about 1.4 pounds per week, and certainly qualifies me for the Tortoise Club, but I’ll take it! Today still would have come, 5:2 or not, and I’m happy to be in smaller sized jeans now that it’s arrived.

@bert1802 – Loved reading about your off scale milestones. You’re right, those are really the most important ones. They don’t come as often, but that’s what we’re working for. I plan to note Off Scale Milestones here from now on, as they happen.

Off Scale Milestone: My light blue jeans now require a belt to keep them from drooping. A few months ago I couldn’t even pull them over my thighs!

I know I missed reading some pages. Can anyone advise if @fatrabbit and @at are on holidays?

Day 18 — Albuquerque — NFD

Prayers for Barcelona and to end all this senseless violence.

Yesterday’s FD went AWESOME!! I actually wasn’t even that hungry throughout the day. I’ve found that waiting until noon to eat first really helps me (especially since my mornings are crazy busy on weekdays), and then having a few very small low calorie snacks every few hours with tons of cold water helps me not have to think about being hungry! I was even able to save up enough cals for a small steak & some green beans for dinner! AND (as if all that wasn’t enough) I even did a cardio workout (Zumba) before dinner! I haven’t felt this good in a long time! I actually have energy to play with my daughter after work!!

As for today, I find that I’m not as hungry as I thought I’d be or as I was on Wed after my 1st FD. I nibbled a bit for breakfast, but really wasn’t interested so I’m just waiting until lunch to start eating today!

@debster251 – Thanks for the advice, I’ll definitely try that out next week for my FDs and see if that might make in difference too!

And seriously thank you to everyone in this group! It is so awesome to see such a fantastic group of supportive people who really boost everyone up, especially on days like today! LOVE TO EVERYONE & let’s keep up the awesome work!!

Day 18 – Milw., WI – NFD
    Day 17 NFD
    Day 16 NFD

It’s been a rough week. Both fast days I went over 500 calories, but stayed under 700, so it wasn’t tooooo terrible. I am trying to focus on the positive – I am still walking almost daily, staying under my TDEE daily, and sticking to 16:8 eating every day. I am nervous about my Saturday weigh in, but I have a couple more weeks to turn things around.

Reading all your posts keeps me going. Thank you!!!!!

Norway, day 18, NFD

Still not feeling well, so I have not been able to have this week’s second FD. I don’t think Sunday is a great day to fast, by we’ll see. Next week will be Tuesday and Thursday fast, so I really hope I am well until then at least.

Feeling bad for the victims and their families in Spain, and now in Finland too. When will it stop?!

Day 18 – McMinnville Oregon USA – NFD
    We are going to have a house full of guests starting today. We live in the area that will experience a total solar eclipse and we are on the path for totality. Lot’s of people coming to our area to experience this natural phenomena. Entertaining will present a challenge to say the least. I’m looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. 😟🌒☀️

@debster251 – I will find a pair of measuring pants 👖

Day 18 UK NFD/FD

Today’s outcome will depend on if we have one or two gin and tonics later! So far I’ve had an apple and a huge plate of stir fry veg for tea. I wasn’t planning on doing 3 FDs this week but basically we had nothing in for lunch and I didn’t have time to go to the shops so an apple it was.

@liathanall I started in Feb at over 240lbs. You’re right it’s a mountain and the only way to climb it is slow and steady. What I’ve seen from this forum is even when people don’t have as much to lose it’s still their own personal mountain. It might not be Everest but it’ s Mont Blanc and just as tricky. Keep the faith & plan short term goals. I’ve now got a visual reminder of how far I’ve come – an ever growing pile of clothes in the spare bedroom waiting for a charity bag.

Day 19/NFD/Melbourne Australia

@coda @at mentioned a 7 day holiday. Hopefully she’ll be back next week. I’m also missing @fatrabbit. She mentioned family issues and stressful times so hoping a short break will see her back in renewed spirits.

Stay strong everyone. Onwards and downwards.

2nd Post:
    for everyone like me who suspects their ongoing weight & body image issues are psychological, this is a really good lecture. I’ve already ordered two of his books from the library:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQRIwtC-wuM

Day 18 Maine USA NFD Doing well on our Maine coast getaway, except it’s pouring rain! Because I’m mostly eating seafood, the calorie count isn’t high. My very best tip for folks new to this or stuck on a plateau is to pre-enter your food and drink in an App, like Lose It. When I pre-enter, I have a very clear idea of what I can and cannot order, or buy, or eat. Sometimes I’m pleasantly surprised that I can indulge in a glass of wine and still be compliant. Wishing you all well!

Day 6 for me on the Fastdiet……feeling really good, so added in a 3rd FD today, fasted all day with just water and camomile tea then salad for dinner at 8pm. Surprised how much energy I have and how easy I’ve found the FDs, very busy week at work, and no TV so that’s helped.
    Great posts which are really encouraging and inspiring…..so far so good, “weigh in” tomorrow, feel lighter😊
    Happy Friday everyone.

Day 18 – Scotland – FD
    I overeat yesterday (ice cream and 3 pieces of super-rich chocolate cake) so it was a very easy fast day. My body needed a fast!

Day 17 FD Portland, OR
    Day 18 NFD

This has been a pretty good week. I had two strict FDs and two other days where I chose to only eat a modest dinner. I’m pretty certain today will follow that same routine with only eating dinner although I will most certainly enjoy some wine as well. I haven’t been able to fit in my regular workouts this week, so I’m disappointed about that. But I’m trying to learn to be nicer to myself and not get all judgmental when I don’t live up to my own expectations.

I absolutely love the description of the off scale milestones!!! I would love to keep hearing what other folks are experiencing. Please share- it truly makes my heart happy!

Thanks for sharing, just watched this lecture, really interesting, very engaging presenter who makes a lot of sense that I can certainly relate too. Off to buy his latest book on Amazon!!!

Day 18 UK FD

Day 18 Vancouver Island
    NFD
    I have been busy de cluttering this afternoon and I so want to eat! I was trying to figure out why that might be happening..and I think it’s because when I quit smoking ( over 10 years ago) I replaced my cleaning / de cluttering reward with FOOD ! So I better make a coffee or something to take away this feeling!
    Happy weekend everyone!

Day 19 AUS NFD

@dykask phew! And congrats on the fast! I think I’m going to try the walnut thing tomorrow on my fast day if I struggle. I can’t believe how long you’ve been doing this and how much you’ve been able to achieve – it’s inspiring.

Day 19 – Tokyo, Japan – FD? 76.2kg

FD? because at this point I’ll break my fast if it gets hard. I’m not into torture and I’m really looking forward to eating. My weight will go back up when I start eating again, I doubt I will stay under 80kg. But it won’t be fat gain. 🙂

@16 hours – glucose 95mg/dl, ketones ~0.0 mg/dl, 82.4kg
    @30 hours – glucose 90mg/dl, ketones ~0.5 mg/dl, 80.2kg <— Some fat
    @41 hours – glucose 91mg/dl, ketones ~1.5 mg/dl, 79.8kg
    @48 hours – glucose 85mg/dl, ketones ~4.0 mg/dl, 79.0kg <— burning fat
    @64 hours – glucose 74mg/dl, ketones ~6.0 mg/dl, 78.8kg
    @71 hours – glucose 68mg/dl, ketones ~6.0 mg/dl, 78.5kg
    @74 hours – glucose 66mg/dl, ketones ~6.0 mg/dl
    @87 hours – glucose 62mg/dl, ketones ~8.0 mg/dl, 77.2kg
    @90 hours – glucose 67mg/dl, ketones ~8.0 mg/dl, 76.5kg (after workout)
    @95 hours – glucose 70mg/dl, ketones >10 mg/dl, 76.9kg
    @101 hours- glucose 70mg/dl, ketones >10 mg/dl, 76.6kg BMI 25.3
    @112 hours- glucose 75mg/dl, ketones > 8 mg/dl, 76.2kg BMI 25.2

Calories burned during this fast > 12000

Last night I did have some more salty plum and a bowl of miso soup, less than 30 calories but I think I needed the salt. The ketones might be a little less this morning but it is really hard for me to compare the darker purples at this point. I’m definitely burning some fat. I’m feeling okay but a little sluggish this morning, I had phone calls that interrupted my sleep. So the sluggish is normal.

I’m 8 hours away from starting day 6, so I’ve gone further than I planned. I won’t go past a week though as I need a mark that I can try to beat next year maybe. 🙂 I’m pretty sure that this long of a fast is more like once a year thing for me at most. I think I greatly prefer the shorter fasts, even if the impact is less.

My belly fat has changed shape, the skin fold lines are gone and there is a deep dimple on either side. I have only about one large handful of fat on belly now. There is still fat behind my kidneys on and some fat under the skin in most places. I still have plenty of fat.

Day 18 – USA – FD

A really hard FD, but made it at 497 calories! Almost gave in so many times; I noticed after eating carbs/sugar 2 days in a row: my blood pressure went up the next day, and I found it much harder to fast on a FD…SO many cravings! It’s only my 2nd successful FD in August, but I hope I broke the spell.

Update: After a long walk and 50 floors of stairs I’m feeling fine. I don’t really have hunger but I wouldn’t claim it feels great either, but it is okay. I’m just impressed at how hard it is to burn off a little belly fat. Probably more of a male problem but it really takes a lot of effort! I’m pretty sure some the fat gets broken down and then added back to right around my belly button!

Well it took decades to build it up, I guess I shouldn’t expect it to disappear in a week!

Day 19 – Ireland – NFD

Asked to work this morning so it put a stop to my Friday feeling of guzzling wine just because it’s the weekend. If I have to go to work I won’t drink. I was saintly last night, myself and DH had a nice protein rich dinner washed down with water, then got onto some route planning for our holiday. Looking forward to my breakout meal tonight though, and won’t count calories. Wine will be consumed with gusto 🍷🤗🤗

@debster251 I lost 50 pounds on the Dukan Diet a few years ago, and despite not being able to stabilise my loss too well, I am still sticking (sort of) to the Dukan principles of no white carbs or sugars, plenty of protein etc. I also drink lots of green tea and liver detox tea every morning. The loss is slowing down which is to be expected. But, I am bunged up……so,
    @songbirdme thanks for the “Apple a day” tip. One of the hard parts of early Dukan was no fruit. So I have gotten out of the yen for and rarely eat fruit. I love apples, Pink Lady in particular so will get a load of them today and commence the daily munch 🍎
    @melf123 – it’s a good phrase, right now I feel it’s going to be a siege 😆

@16 hours – glucose 95mg/dl, ketones ~0.0 mg/dl, 82.4kg
    @30 hours – glucose 90mg/dl, ketones ~0.5 mg/dl, 80.2kg <— Some fat
    @41 hours – glucose 91mg/dl, ketones ~1.5 mg/dl, 79.8kg
    @48 hours – glucose 85mg/dl, ketones ~4.0 mg/dl, 79.0kg <— burning fat
    @64 hours – glucose 74mg/dl, ketones ~6.0 mg/dl, 78.8kg
    @71 hours – glucose 68mg/dl, ketones ~6.0 mg/dl, 78.5kg
    @74 hours – glucose 66mg/dl, ketones ~6.0 mg/dl
    @87 hours – glucose 62mg/dl, ketones ~8.0 mg/dl, 77.2kg
    @90 hours – glucose 67mg/dl, ketones ~8.0 mg/dl, 76.5kg (after workout)
    @95 hours – glucose 70mg/dl, ketones >10 mg/dl, 76.9kg
    @101 hours- glucose 70mg/dl, ketones >10 mg/dl, 76.6kg BMI 25.3
    @112 hours- glucose 75mg/dl, ketones > 8 mg/dl, 76.2kg BMI 25.2
    @120 hours- glucose 69mg/dl, ketones ~7.0 mg/dl, 76.7kg

Today has been easy, I’m having periods where I almost feel normal so maybe there is something to the hunger fading away on longer fasts. 5 days are done so it has taken a lot of fasting to get to this point. My Ketone levels seem to be dropping a bit. I wonder if that means my body is using more of them? I’m not sure.

I figure right now every 12 hours is probably about the same amount of fat burned that I normally burn in a 36 hour fast. Just my rough estimate.

I’m on the fence about breaking the fast or going two more days. I’m not sure it isn’t going to blast away as much belly fat as I hoped, on the other hand I’m already this far into it. I think I go take a bike ride, haven’t done that in a while. Ride and think while looking at people.

For the record, I’m not pushing these long fasts. I just had the opportunity to do it and I wanted to see what it would be like. I don’t think longer fasts are necessary and many benefits are obtained even in 72 hour fast. For weight loss we know the shorter fast do work over time.

Day 19 – Woking, UK – NFD
    246.4lbs
    And bounce back up. I suspect water weight as I had some wine yesterday and the day before. I’ll try and be a bit controlled today but not passing up my nephew’s birthday cake.

Day 19, UK, CD
    Just 0.5lb off my lowest weight. Had 3 FD this week and I’m going to do the same next week too.

Looking forward to having some good wholesome food today and tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone

Day 19, Wales, NFD

Wishing everyone a healthy and enjoyable weekend.

Day 19 Newcastle UK 🇬🇧 NFD

Day19 UK NFD

Nice relaxing day planned. Going to friends for dinner and I’ve volunteered to be the driver – pocket winos, no wine for me since last Sunday.

Does anyone have any relatively low cal recipes for rhubarb. A colleague gave me a load yesterday from his allotment and a crumble and custard is calling!

Day 19 North Wales NFD

Day 18 Belfast NFD

Thoughts and prayers for those caught up in the floods in India.

Welcome back @yolina. Jump on that wagon! Glad you had a good time travelling. I can’t edit the spreadsheet till Monday, so I will do it then or you can add yourself👍
    Thank you @dykask for sharing your journey. Your epic fast will soon be over. Don’t be too hard on your body. You’ve made amazing inroads in your weight loss journey. As you say Rome wasn’t built in a day.
    Great words @bert1802
    @happymargo – your bowling venue sounds great.  Enjoy your date night☺
    Enjoy your holiday @ BigViking. 
    @songbirdme I have duly noted the name of your book.  I have just finished Jodi Picolt -Small Great Things.  Like all her books, it’s hard hitting but a good read.
    Welcome @bellyblast. You’re welcome on this international group of fasting friends. I’ll add your name to the spreadsheet on Monday unless you wish to it yourself now.
    @coda your tortoise remark has certainly struck a chord here. The tortoise club? @at is away for a few days but I don’t know about @fatrabbit.  She posted a few days ago, but was a bit down in the dumps. 😦
    @tea-girl20-that’s the beauty of this WOL.
    @califdreamer /@Bert- those baggy clothes mean far more than the scales to me. Roll on baggy trousers!
     @awilson – the eclipse is an amazing phenomenon.  They are commenting here about the effect it will have on solar energy. 20 years ago that wouldn’t have been the case.
    @saffy420 – wise, supportive words; enjoy those G & Ts. One local gin bar serves gin with ginger and honeycomb. That’s one to try!
    @jessyoursize – well done. Your enthusiasm is infectious!  I do a swimming training session at 8 pm on a FD and I train hard. It’s far better than a NFD.
    @sydwil2 stay strong.  It gets easier.
    @mari84 – hope you feel better soon
    Thanks for the link @keetseel.
    @carolmscotland. Good luck with your weigh in.
    Thanks for that @daffodil2010. My problem is sugar for sure and I am working hard to banish that dragon. With all my fat around my middle I guess I must be insulin resistant. I  think I’ll Google your diet but no fruit would be a problem for me.
    @liathanail – my weight always goes up after a couple of drinks but comes down quickly enough.  Enjoy the birthday cake. This a WOL not a diet and life happens. To me that is the tortoise approach!🍰

Day 19, Guildford UK, NFD

My glamorous younger sisters 60th Birthday.

So it has to a NFD, however I am the driver so no pocket wino today.

@coda it looks like things are going better for you on the food front.

@annemarilyn I found at size 14 lots more clothes choices were available, big jump from size 18. At size 12 things start to look better when I stand sideways. (I know we always stand sideways!). I avoided standing sideways in the mirror though, that way I can pretend……
    No way of hiding it in the gym.

@keetseel , @snowflake56I am with you on this incident in Spain, horrible destructive waste of life. That sort of terrorism achieves nothing other than loss of innocent lives. Prayers and peace.

M

Day 19…….Florida…….NFD

I’m glad it is Sat., although I’ve got tons to do. Then, it off to find a birthday present for a one year old. My best friends grandsons birthday party is tomorrow. They are requesting an educational gift, but I don’t want to buy an educational gift. I know I’m going to sound hateful here, so my apologies. I’m not a big fan of when parents try and dictate what type of present I am or will be buying for their child whether it’s birthdays, Christmas or what have you. I love buying for the kids, I like to buy unique gifts that they normally would not get. Putting me in a box takes the fun out of it for me.
    My kids will tell you that when growing up, the best gift, they ever got from me there summer treat box. Each summer about half way through the kids would get a box, it would be filled with all sorts of neat things. Exploring kits, paints and canvasses, candy, clothes, you name if it…. if it kept the busy they got. I want to do something like that. But, being educational kind of throws that idea out the window. Ugg! What can you get a one year old that’s educational!

Okay, I just rambled my morning away!

I was addicted to the hokey pokey then I turned myself around

Day 19, Herts UK, NFD

Great tip about pre-entering what you plan to eat, thanks @mogaman! I’ll try that next week, should help me stop thinking about it all so much too – constantly recalculating.

@saffy420 rhubarb…. will get thinking!

day 19 uk cd

Feeling rubbish over past few days and made poor eating decisions.

I daren’t weigh because I’ll very likely be more than at the start of August!

I tried on the dress that I’ve bought for my daughter’s wedding in October. It’s tight, so I really have to get my head round why I’m sabotaging myself!

So today I’m trying to listen carefully to my body and be mindful about what I put into my mouth. I have day at home, on my own, so preparing for the family to arrive next week. I will get out for a walk later.

Update: My stats are stable.

Little victory my waistline was bloated up to 89cm, then 87cm at the start of this fast is back down to 84cm. Whatever was bloating my midsection seems to be gone. That move my waist/height ratio back down 0.48 which is in the good zone for men.

Today has been very easy compared to yesterday. In fact it has been better than a typical fast day. There is still some discomfort, after all fasting without eating isn’t that much fun.

I don’t think I’m going to try to stay in ketosis when I stop the fast. There are just too many foods I find helpful that I would have to go with out. For me it would be a massive cutback on fruit and about 1/2 the vegetables I enjoy, not to mention cutbacks in nuts and even dairy. It is odd that the diet pushes net carbs but still throws out much of the food that is truly fiber rich. Most fiber comes with carbs, that is just nature. Anyway besides burning fat, I’m not finding real advantages for being in ketosis. Probably works a lot better for others though so I’m not knocking it. For me it is just a state to hold off starvation.

Day 19 UK NFD happy that I stuck to my goals yesterday and had a couple of treats but stayed under my TDEE,Planning to do same today and tomorrow and fasting Monday – hope all going well with you @coda

Hey @rocky I was feeling exactly the same last week – it took me about a year to lose 20lbs and I’ve managed to put a substantial amount of that (around 7lbs ) back on in a few weeks ! – thats why @coda and I are having a bit of hand holding – not necessarily to lose weight (although that would be great ) but for me it’s a case of getting back on track ,baby steps and you can do it !x

Sorry that should be @rocy65 x

Drink lots of water @daffodil2010 and I hope there’s a ‘break out’ soon! Where are you planning to holiday? We just bought a caravan and are planning a few trips, can’t wait.
    Had a NFD okay and kept an eye on my TDEE so all went well. Managed to eat reasonably and even stopped at two squares of chocolate tonight! Small successes I need to celebrate in this long journey.

Day 19, US, NFD

Day 19 USA WA NFD

Day 19 – USA – NFD

Weigh in today: 176.8!! Up 4.2 lbs. from 2 weeks ago. No explanation except that I ate carbs and sugar for 2 of those days last week. I’m not too alarmed about it, as I suspect it will dip back down soon, maybe not as low as 172.6 after 2 days of not eating post tooth extraction, but I’m hopeful to round out the month with maybe a 1 lb. loss. We’ll see.

Day 18– Colorado USA– NFD

So glad to be back on this thread. It’s chock full of humor, support & inspiration!
    Reading up on teeny tushes, successful ketone #s, drooping panties, “releasing hostages”, eating well even in tough social situations…all gives me giggles & hope!

Yesterday, although NFD, was very controlled. Skipped breakfast & picked at a skimpy lunch in order to save my calories up for our Date Night. Perfect plan & follow thru. I’ll have to remember that for next week.

Saturday is the one day I allow myself to “go off the rails” if I’d like to. But I’ve been off to such a good start, I’m not even feeling the need for it. So today will happily be a sane & sensible NFD.

Employing my mantra: “WILL THIS GET ME CLOSER TO MY GOAL?”

Day 19, UK, NFD

Day 19–ABQ–CD

Oops, went off the rails last night with some cheddar cheese popcorn. I’ll do penance today with fewer calories.

Day 15 UK NFD 🌈
    Day 16 UK NFD 🌈
    Day 17 UK NFD 🌈
    Day 18 UK NFD 🌈 My Birthday 🎈
    Day 19 UK NFD 🌈

Been busy but doing nice stuff, so time off work and visiting friends and family. Celebrating a bit too much, but loving it. Didn’t want to cancel this month, still checking In and reading posts when I can, just hoping to maintain. Weight loss will be a goal next month.

Keep on keeping on all my global friends 👊🏻👭👫👭👬👭

Day 19, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

The planned FD yesterday turned into a NFD but within my TDEE. Anyway, I somehow released the dragon🐉 and had to snack all day long. Mostly veggies, fruit, tuna, chèvre and….popcorn. I resisted with all my power to raid my DH’s “secret” cookie stash. LOL. Then at almost 8pm DH suggests to get a Gelato🍦. What a temptation! But I thought of all the sugar and how releasing the sugar dragon🍩🐉 is even worse than releasing the snack dragon🍿🐉…so, I said thank you but no….and went and brushed my teeth! Oh boy, that was a narrow escape! 😅😅😅

Today is my puppy’s birthday 🐕🎈🎉 but no birthday party except extra treats for him. 😍😍😍

Now we go for a hike. The end of the hike leads us to a café and we will have Mozzarella and Tomato Panini with balsamico extract for lunch at their patio. 😊😊😊

Have a great Saturday everyone!🌺🌻🌼

Second post:
    @lynzm: Happy belated birthday! 🎂🍾🎈

Day 19 NFD Maine USA @happymargo I like your mantra. That’s very close to my way of checking in with myself. The Friends condo we’re borrowing, right on the ocean, has a scale so I used it even though I usually only weigh in end of month. I’m down a pound after four FD’s this month.
    We are marking what would’ve been our son’s birthday today (he died last year). He loved the beach and we are going to a restaurant tonight called Joseph’s. That’s his name.

Day 19 – SW WA USA – NFD

Enjoying my son’s visit. We’re eating healthy & staying active. Will catch yp on posts.

Day 19 – USA – NFD

Second post: @mogaman, my heart goes out to you; can’t imagine what it must be like to lose a child, but I’m glad you and your OH are going to spend some time together with all your happy memories of Joseph (((hugs))) @LynnzM, happy birthday! @redrockgirl302, way to go for resisting in the face of temptation!

Viewing 50 posts - 1,251 through 1,300 (of 2,032 total)

You must be logged in to reply.