Asthma & Ulcers

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bossmatt 9 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• I watched the doc, read the book and was immediately hooked. I am a 52 year old male with a penchant for good living and have indulged heavily all my life. Luckily, I like keeping quite fit although not to any great level. So at the beginning of this year I found myself heavily in the official “overweight” category (5’11 & 90k) and all the symptoms of a stomach ulcer. I also have asthma brought on by having three cats and am on permanent medication for this. When I went to the gym, I frequently couldn’t finish the exercises I was doing as the asthma would be too restrictive.

I really liked the whole idea of the 5:2 and was particularly interested in the comments on asthma.

I started the diet and was immediately hooked. I felt great and hungry on my fast days. I am basically lazy so stick to the same diet every time – 2 scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast, nothing all day then one chicken breast and a whole head of brocolli for supper.

On diet days I go and do a session in the gym – I use a rowing machine.

The results: In three and a half months I have lost just over five kilos. I feel fantastic, much more energy. My trousers are all ridiculously loose. More importantly, exercise induced asthma at the gym has COMPLETELY disappeared and I no longer have the stomach ulcer symptoms AND my digestion is much improved.

This is a life changer for me and I am fully committed to do this for the rest of my life and I know I will because it is so damn easy!

Bad news: Friends and family are getting a little tired of my 5:2 diet evangelism but hey, I love spreading the word!!!!

Good luck everyone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.