Are the holiday's over yet???

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• So I took a fasting break since monday to enjoy my holiday away with my kids… my God, I can’t wait till I am back on the wagon tomorrow.

I have been sluggish and feeling like crap since monday. I am still on holiday through friday night but fasting tomorrow. Amazing how just a few days can revert the way you feel. Didn’t realize how amazing this “lifestyle” made me feel till I went off it for a few days…

Merry Christmas Fasters. Look forward to hearing from you all in the new year.

I think there’ll be a lot of sluggishness going on the coming week(s) 😉 It’s good to be reminded of the benefits of fasting sometimes!

Oh, bah humbug, Nika. Only half of us will be sluggish. The other half are going to be like storitelr and kick butt!

Haha but she’s also sluggish! She said so herself! 😛 I think being a bit sluggish isn’t a bad thing after enjoying Christmas right?

So true! 😀

It’s Christmas night here. We had an alright day, and while I don’t feel sluggish, I’m eager for January and getting started with IF. I’ve figured out a few things regarding what I think will work best for me and I found the video for the original show that explains it all. I plan to watch that and further tweak my plan. I have a long way to go, but I won’t get there if I behave the way I have the past week or two. Sheesh, embarrassing.

Ah, Christmas… the time of year where dieters all over the world give one collective sigh of terror and embarrassment.

But screw that, enjoy Christmas dammit 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.