Any diet plan tips?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Minka 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hey!! I’m working in an IT firm and I have been sitting for nearly 10 hours a day for the past 2 years. There is no time for me to spend in gym because of my work pressure and stress. By the end of the day, I feel really tired and will go to bed as soon after having my dinner.

I didn’t notice my health or body for the past 2 years but recently I had checked my BMI and it shows high (29.1) and my doctor asked me to reduce my weight asap. I think all the fats are accumulated in my stomach as if I’m 5 months pregnant. So one of my friends said I could get abdominoplasty from Dr. Sammy Sliwin’s clinic in Toronto ( http://www.sliwinplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body-contouring/tummy-tuck-toronto/ ). But will this help to reduce my BMI?

I really want to take care of my body and health, so I’m planning to go on a healthy diet. Also, I’m thinking of undergoing the procedure and its risks. Can anyone here recommend some good diet plan and exercise that helped you to have a flat belly?

Hi ebonydoyl,

It’s interesting that you posted your question about diets and which diet is best, here in the 5:2 Fastdiet forum since we are all practicing 5:2 intermittent fasting and that is our biggest diet tip, to follow the 5:2 program as set out by Dr. Michael Mosley. Why would we recommend any other when most of us are having such great success with this one? This makes me wonder why you asked your question and posted the link to the abdominoplasty and I start to think that you posted the link to advertise, why else would you bother?

I had a big belly too and I can’t exercise at all but 5:2 reduced my belly down to normal size and rather effortlessly, I must say! Also, I did little to no exercise in the process. Like a number of others in this group, I have a health condition that prevents me from doing much exercise and I sometimes have to go weeks without doing any. I reached goal weight practicing 5:2 as set out by Dr. Michal Mosley. In fact it has been found that the fasting itself causes most of the fat loss and exercise accounts for very little.

Maybe if you do this you won’t have to go under the knife.

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/how-many-calories-on-a-non-fast-day/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.