Africa Fat Challenge – Inspiration & Motivation.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Africa Fat Challenge – Inspiration & Motivation.

This topic contains 271 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DragonMama 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 272 total)

• Good day,
    Welcome, I hope that you will join this forum and post regularly.

I had to watch my weight my whole life and tend to pick up weight just looking at food.

When I was younger I could shake off a couple of Kilos easy, but as I got older, it gets harder and harder.

December 2014 I was diagnosed with high cholestrol and had to stop smoking and within 2 months, gained 10 kilos. I could not stop eating, and felt hungry all the time, everything tasted SO good and smelled so nice!!

I was totally unhappy and feeling bloated, knees hurt and I could not bend my knees anymore, squatting was out of the question.

Morning of 1st November I stumbled upon this diet and started my 1st Fast day. My weight was 77kg. The day went well and I grabbed a Diary and started in earnest, keeping track of everything I eat and drank. I had 2 fast days every week so far lost 4kg. 5:2 is Fantastic with No Forbidden Foods an No Have To’s.

Do you need Inspiration and Motivation, I hope to be able to provide and find that in this forum.

Good day. Today I feel great. I had a fast day yesterday, it went well al stayed just under 500Calories. Walked 2km (I do that every day) only not when it rains.

I could never yet do 2 Fast days in a row so I alternate so maybe the 2nd one this week Will be on Friday or Saturday.

I hope everybody is doing great and hope to have some visitors to this topic soon.

Good for you DragonMama – this way of eating (it becomes a way of life really) is definitely good for you. An easy way of tracking your calories and exercise is to use an app called My Fitness Pal – it is free to download and makes it very easy for tracking. It really is helpful to write it all down as it keeps you honest about what you eat.

I started 5:2 a year or so ago but was lazy and did not really take it seriously. Since I really focused on keeping to the programme my weight went from 79kg in about August, down to 71 kg now. I am aiming for 68 or 69kg. There have been a few blips on the way and if you read through a few forums you’ll see most people have ups and downs, but overall it works!

Good luck to you.

Good Day Chipmunk13,

Good for You!! Congrats!
    You must feel Wonderful already. Yes I have read some other forums and are really into this diet.

I already feel so much better already, and my target is also 68kg and when I get there I shall decide whether to maintain or just make a new target.

Thank you for the encouragement, I do appreciate very much!

Good Morning, today I feel great! I have lost 1kg again and now stand on 72Kg. Lost 5kg so far and I am halfway there!!

Yesterday was supposed to be a fast day, but went out of control! So this past week, I had only 1 Fast day!! And it is the First week since 1 November that happened!

But I don’t have to feel guilty! And it’s Great! I love this diet.

By now I am used to writing everything down and start to know the Calories by heart (of the usual stuff) and I made a xcel list of all the foods I ate so far plus some.

My Diary has 11 more pages for this year and I hope that everybody will have a Happy Christmas!

Good Morning,

What a wonderful surprise I got when the scales showed another 1Kg down, and that after overindulging on Christmas.

We went to a Restaurant on the beach where the floor is sand and Wine glasses is tin cups! We had Sole and calamari and prawns with greek Salad Wine and frozen Nougat with Cream. Was absolutely devine!!

And to put the cherry on top, my daughter footed the bill!! Usually we have to do the footing!!

I really did not expect to lose anything this week and it really is a fab feeling. And I am also 1cm down except my neck which is really thin enough!

There is still 4 days to the end of this year and I hope that everybody will have a graceful turnover to the New year of 2016!!

Good luck.

Good Morning,
    Currently we are staying at a farm style B&B/pub/restaurant in the country and its beautiful and peaceful here. I do my 2-3km walk every morning and do absolutely nothing the rest of the day, so actually I am a bit bored.

I have been eating T-bone steaks which melt in the mouth and fish which is fresh brought in but stayed away from carbs and had just 1 slice of pizza, nearly inch thick piled with all sorts of lovelyness and a ton of melty cheese. I think it must be a full regular day’s calories!!

I can just hope that I did not gain but if that happens I shall just work a bit harder to get it off again.

Happy New Year! I hope that 2016 will bring everybody Slim figures! Happiness and prosperity!

We are experiencing harsch temperatures. Yesterday it Was 45 degrees outside on our stoep! I think I drand about 8 bottles of water (500ml)

Today is cast over so far, we hope the clouds stay!!

Good Morning. I hope that this year I shall attract some Africans to this Forum! I have spoken to so many friends about this Diet and how Good it has done for me.

The only thing that I cannot understand is why is my Tummy not shrinking? I am Centimeters down on my measurements waist and hips but especially sitting down, I have this Tyre sticking out!! Can anybody help with advice?

Good Luck.

Hi Dragonmama, sorry not to be African, but I bet you have a nice group here as the year goes on.
    Just popped in to say that it seems no rhyme or reason, and everyone is so individual with where the weight goes from. I’m cheering because it is finally going from the top of my arms. I’ve heard people say that even when you get down to your healthy weight your body shape keeps adjusting for several more months. I wonder what shape we will be at years end?
    Hope that tyre starts shrinking soon!
    Best wishes and all good things.

Hi Cinque, welcome and I Hope to hear from you often and am very nosy and would love to know with what and when you started and where you are now.

Sundays is my measuring days and this morning was chaotic as my daughter and her 6yr old and other half visited and left early today so I only realized later that its Sunday.

My weight and measurements is all the same so I am content.

Thank you for your encouragement, I never thought about it that way. Gives me Hope!!

Chipmunk13, would love to hear how you are doing!!

Hi again DragonMama,
    I just wrote a big long post on another thread so I will cut and paste it here (it came out longer than I thought!):

I started in July 2015, inspired by a couple of friends doing 5:2 and then by watching the “What’s the right diet for you?” documentary.
    I had watched the “Eat, Fast and Live Longer” documentary earlier.

I had put on a lot of weight, over a decade and more, after chronic illness (me/cfs) forced me into a sedentary lifestyle. I tried cutting down my eating but nothing worked until I completely cut out sugar five years ago. I lost about 20kg which was wonderful, but then I stopped losing weight and started putting it on again. I was about 10 kg above my healthy weight (a bit vague because I threw out my scales in frustration).

When I began 5:2 I was so nervous, not sure why! Maybe worried that it would stress me and be bad for my health. It was winter here, so I decided to have a small bowl of porridge in the morning, and some veggie soup and a piece of toast in the evening.

My first failure was that I just couldn’t cut out my cups of tea and pot of coffee. All these drinks have milk in. However, in the “What’s the right diet for you” they had fasters eating 800 calories, and I figured I wasn’t going above that.

Anyway, at the evening of that first fast day, I not only felt good, I had a burst of energy. And then the next morning I felt great! From that moment I was a convert.

My main realisation then was to make sure I could make it sustainable – so I was easy on myself with those cuppas.

Over the first few months I sometimes fasted three times a week. I was probably having 700 calories on fast days, but it still made a big difference. I could feel clothes getting looser, and I started noticing changes in my rolls of fat!

I found it all really straightforward. I think coping with chronic illness meant I was used to managing difficult things, and 5:2 wasn’t very difficult in comparison. I generally have a few hungry hours in the afternoon, but it gets easier and easier to handle them. And I just keep telling myself I can eat what I want the next day.

I changed my days depending on what was happening in the week, but always two days, sometimes three.

When the weather got warmer I didn’t want my porridge for breakfast, and after a bit of trying different things, I suddenly realised that I didn’t need breakfast at all and, with it gone, the milk in my cuppas wasn’t taking me over the 500 calories.

Since then I have had cuppas in the morning, miso soup with chicken in it in the early afternoon, and a more substantial soup in the evening. I have also firmed up my days: I found I love fasting on a Sunday, and Thursday works for the other day.

I have lost enough weight now that I am not overweight, but I think I have about 4 more kg to lose. I know it goes off more slowly as you have less to lose, so I am not fussing about how long it takes. I have thrown out so many of my clothes and enjoyed buying new ones.

Fasting seems to be resetting my brain so that I snack less, and have a smaller snack when I do, and have smaller meals and a much better sense of when I am empty, or full, or satisfied. Hunger waves are now just a feeling and I can easily distract myself until the feeling goes goes. (Touch wood and whistle, I might have a bad day!)

The worst time I had was a month or so ago when I went out with my sisters and had (lovely) Vietnamese food. There must have been sugar in the sauces, and I had a sip of champagne plus a few cherries my sister brought down from her farm. Sugar is really bad for me and it set off cravings and overeating. But the next fast day put a stop to that, so I know now that if have a bad eating day I should move my fast day to the following day quick smart! Then I am back on track.

I can see that 5:2 doesn’t suit everyone, but it suits me so well. How I wish I had discovered it earlier.

I do like the ritual of planning for my fast days (preparing the soup etc) and making each one as good as I possibly can. I’ve never had a derailed day. Plus it helps that I have a quiet life and have the time to concentrate.

Hi dragon mama,I am reading your posts and cheering you on too. You are a fabulous example to the rest of us and I am impressed that you were able to lose weight through the crazy Xmas season!
    I have a question for you about healthy lo cal recipes for dasheen or taro. Our local grocery store has brought them in for the first time – I had never seen one before,living in Canada. I boiled it and ate it with butter,s&p. I can’t get enough of this vegetable but need a lo cal way to eat it. Noticed that I felt full for hours after eating dasheen. Or is this a veg I should just avoid while dieting?

Cinque I LOVE YOur story -thanks for putting it all down for us newbies.

Good Morning
    Fast day Yesterday went well, I had 540 calorie. Feel good this morning and excited as we are going for a walk on the beach today.

In it to thin it, thank you. As far as I know Taro is not available in South Africa we know it as Elephant ears and mostly people grow it as an ornamental plant which do not like dry and hot.Taro contains oxalic acid which forms raphides. It is reduced to safe levels by steeping cubed taro roots in cold water overnight and disposing of the water. Calcium oxalate is highly insoluble and contributes to kidney stones. It has been recommended to consume calcium-rich foods together with taro.

I should think that it might be the butter which makes it High in Calories, so I shall recommend that you either steam it or fry on a griddle pan with very little olive oil. Try eating a piece Raw, just to see how it taste on its own. Maybe its sweet by itself, like our sweet potato and that is lovely fried on griddle.

I hope this might help you.

Cinque, I am still studying your Saga! Its Wonderful! I am so glad that you love 5:2, and I,m truly impressed!

Strongs to all!

Good Morning all,

DragonMama, I am checking out your forum as you suggested and I thouht that I would post a few words. Monday and Wednesdays were previously my fast days although I was more flexible with the Wednesdays. I don’t return to work until tomorrow so as yet I am undecided if this will be a fast day. I find that fast days when I am not working quite difficult as I tend to mindlessly pop snacks in my mouth. Anyway, for those who are fasting I wish them good luck!

Hi lazycat, and welcome. I was a bit disappointed with the other forums where I posted because lately most people was silent, that is why I started this one.

I usually have sundays and thursdays as fast days, if something untoward happen, I just move it to the next day. I hope you will be lucky today and pack the goodies for work tomorrow!

Regards

Hi DragonMama,

These forums keep me motivated. However, at times when work or life takes over I tend to be a bit quiet and not post as much. On reflection, this is also when I fall of the wagon. Anyway I am motivated (partly due to my clothes being very tight) and all organised with healthy home cooked meals and snacks. I know tomorrow at work will be full of the left over Christmas cakes and chocolates. Cakes are not a problem due to the gluten but at times I do cave in to chocolates despite them being dairy. I should really wear my tight trousers as there will not be any room for goodies (a reminder of what not to eat).

Hi Lazycat, I understand only Too well. Today was a total disaster, not with eating, other half got out of bed on the Wrong side and we drove out to the beach, had a walk, but nothing could please him and everything Was wrong and irritating to him, so it was defnitely not a day to remember! We came home with only half the shopping done!

Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful enjoyable day!

Regards!

Hi DragonMama, I am so sorry that you have had a bit of a rubbish day. It sounds like you did try to make the best of it.I think that sometimes people are just best left alone until their mood changes. I hope that the day or evening improves.

I decided to just go for a fast today as might as well get back on that saddle ASAP. So far 145 cals- tea, yogurt and berries. However, I am sooo hungry. I have worked out that I have put on 1 stone from June, no wonder my clothes do not fit. I previously took all my bigger clothes to the charity shop so I may need to go to work in my gym clothes. As this will be the only time that I have worn them recently. Well it is certainly a big wake up call.

Hi Lazycat, it is Great that you only used 145 Calories so far! I shall keep my fingers crossed for you to go through the night! Courage to you to hold out as tomorrow you are going to feel so much better already!!

I suffer terrible in the afternoon/evening on Fast days but also tell myself tomorrow I can eat Anything!! I just Have to get rid of the excess on my body as I absolutely Hate it!! But I feel so much better already with just 6Kg off I just want to Go!!

I shall keep you in my thoughts and hope that you will go on and get back into your thin clothes!!

Regards

Thank you for your kind words and of keeping me in your thoughts. I blew it at this afternoon, total 745 cals. I will just need to count it as a low cal day and try again tomorrow.

Keep you posted.

Good morning from Australia,
    Dragonmama, Sunday and Thursday are my fast days too! It is nice to know someone has the same days!
    Today is Tuesday so it is my lull day inbetween.

Cheers for a good day everyone.

Hi cinque from australia! We shall keep track! Hope all is well with your 5:2.

I am feeling great this morning. Stil heavy warmth and high humidity with the world’s mosquitos!!

Lazycat, I won’t worry about that the other poster said that on what’s the best diet for you is people who use up to 8oo cal on fast days. If I were you, I shall just try next fast day to keep it lower! Think about it! Have a great day!

I spoke to a bodybuilding girl and she has a soup that she eat on her fast days.

Cabbage, carrots. Oion, celery, tomatos, little garlic, salt & pepper cut all up and cook slowly in chicken stock until falling apart. Add some finely cut parsley. Liquidise and drink hot or cold. She said a 2-3 liter pot is abour 200 calories.

If its not enough nourishment for you, you can eat something with the rest of your calories

I hope this help. I am making it for thursday.

Good luck and strongs!!

Hi dragonmama, thanks for the info on dasheen/taro/elephant ears. I was amazed to hear about the high oxalic acid content. I do have issues with one of my kidneys so will have to make this an occasional treat. It is funny how we often seem to crave foods that aren’t good for us.
    We have a lot in common, I avoid gluten and dairy and also have 6kg to lose.Let’s cheer each other on.
    I am jealous of your day at the beach, it is a bit snowy and below freezing here this morning.

I fasted yesterday so enjoying a feeding day today, but will stay in my tdee.
    Now to bundle up in boots,mittens,touque etc to take the dog and myself for a walk.

Pam

Hey lazycat, 745 cal is still a success- you will still be burning some of your reserves as that is too few calories for tdee,I’m sure.
    When I think how much food I used to pack away daily before I became 5 2 diet aware it is quite shocking.
    Cheers,Pam

Hi Inittothinit, from which Country are you. Sorry that you are so cold. I do not like cold love the heat but this year even I am suffering. I think because the humidity is so exceptionally high.

You did see that you can cube the taro an leave in cold water overnight then dispose of the water. It removes the toxic stuff and then eat something high in calcium with it. Maybe cook in a bit of milk?

I have made my basic Chicken stock today. Tomorrow I shall make the Soup. Hope it taste ok!!

Lazycat, See inittothinit also think your fast day was good!!

Hi all,

In it to thin it, yeah that’s the way that I am looking at it as long as I have a calorie deficit at the end of the day. Weight just sneaked up on me yet again! I must learn that unfortunately I am not a person that can munch to my hearts desire with no consequences.

DragonMama, I hope that you are having a better day than yesterday, Soup is great especially in this cold wet weather. Although I also love in summer. What is taro?

Well I have attempted another and hopefully a more successful fast today. If all goes as planned I will total 535 cals. Not perfect but improving!

Hi Lazycat,
    Good for you! You can feel proud!

Taro is a Root veggie. The Plant we call Elephant ears. Big green leaves and I got to know it as a poisonous plant in a shady spot in the Garden. I never knew that one can eat the roots. Its not available in S Africa as far as I know.

IntItothinit loves it and its Very low in Calories. But also has its Negative sides as I posted befor.

Hope for a Nice day for all tomorrow!

Hi,

Danger period for munching is nearly over and managed to stick to 535 cals.

I love root veggies especially turnips, parsnips and sweet potatoes. I have never heard of Taro. What colour is it? I imagine it to be a big orange ball. Crazy imagination at times!

Hope if your fasting days go well!

In it to thin it, I think that my body thinks gluten is the devil’s work. I can do lactose free diary okay and normal dairy a very odd time. Unfortunately I discovered lactose free cheese which was tastier than the vegan cheese. However, it ended up as my down fall so planning to not have cheese in the house for a decent period of time. Hopefully that will make weight loss easier.

Hope that you are enjoying your non fast day.

Hi Dragonmama and Lazy cat. I am in Canada – isn’t it cool that we can be at opposite ends of the earth and still be having the same issues and concerns.

Taro root is also known as “Bread Fruit” which I first remembering reading about when Captain Cook explored the Tahitan Islands. It looks like a big hairy dirty tough potatoe -kind of like the Hell’s Angels of potatoes. The flesh is sort a mauve colour.
    I hear that you can also eat the leaves, but haven’t seen them here.

I’m on my third fast day today. Each fast day is getting easier and I am down 6lbs since Saturday when I started – hurray! I know it is mostly water weight loss, but it is encouraging and motivating. Weightloss will slow down next week I’m sure. Almost through my work day here – so looking forward to getting homw and having some soup and an early night to bed.

Cheers,
    Thin it

Good morning

It started raining during the night, its wonderfully cool and we are so very thankful!! It is so terribly dry.

Today fast day. Also have early doctor appointment for blood tests. Thyroid and cholestrol and liver function. I shall have results in a day or so. I just hope all is ok.

I am feeling quite hungry this morning as yesterday was a low calory day by accident with just over 700 cal. But I have cooked fish which. Is 119 cal for 100g and the soup.

Inittothinit, I hope your fast day will go easy. Take care not to overdo, too quickly! I am glad we from all over the world!

How are you Lazycat and Cinque?? Hope well and to hear from you again soon!

Have a happy day!!

Cheers Dragonmama, it is getting to the end of my fasting day. I am just making soup for my evening meal.
    I have had a quiet day, which is my favourite for fasting.
    Best wishes to you all!

Hi Cinque,

Hope you have a wonderful rest. Here it is 9am an just had 1 dry slice of Brown bread and cup of Tea no milk no sugar for breakfast.

Good to hear from you!!

Hi all, woke up too early today at 4 am, feeling a bit weak and shaky. So will enjoy a refeeding day. I know it is from shedding fluids so quickly with 3 fast days this week. Will eat some salty foods today which should get rid of this awful feeling.

Also discovered some butter tarts that were forgotten in the downstairs freezer over christmas. Thought I would splurge some calories and have 2 for breakfast with my coffee. But found I couldn’t even finish one?!! Isn’t it great how this diet seems to reset one’s appetite.

Love cheese too lazycat,but try to avoid it. Another guilty pleasure is peanut butter-yumm. Can’t keep it in the house as I can polish off a good size jar in a few days.

Goodluck with your fast day today dragonmama. With Your Lo Cal Day yesterday I think that counts as a day fast.

Hi all,

DragonMama, I hope that your bloods come back okay but I understand that these thing can be a worry. Please let us know how it goes (only if your comfortable with that). By the way 700 cals is great!

Clinque, I also love soup and had a huge bowl last night.

In It To Thin It, great news on your weight loss! It is a huge motivating factor.

Well I have managed to stay away from cheese since Saturday and also managed to stay under 1200 cals per day. Last Fast day I had 540 and I will probably be the same tonight if I have some toast before bed. So I am hoping that the scales tell me good things when I weigh myself on Monday. Ideally I would like to lose about 2 stone so long long way to go.

Hi initothinit, Please take care, when you feel like that your bloodsugar is most probably too low, Fasting for too long, that happenned to me and I found that a slice of white bread helps quickest The carbs in the bread becomes glucose quickly and pushes the sugar levels up and you feel better quicker than eating a lot of sugar. Hope it helps!

I lazycat, I will share my test results. It suits me fine! I am not really worried as whatever maybe, maybe! I have made a huge difference since dec 2014 and feel positive that e tests will be good. The 2 stone is about 14 kilo? That is not so bad we shall be here for you!! I had 10kg and lost 6 so far and how long the other 4 will take, I don’t know and when I get there I shall decide if there is more to lose, so here I shall be for a long time yet.

My fast day went fine had under 400 cal. That soup is fantastic and the whole pot was 306 calories so my other half had half of it. I feel quite stuffed! Tomorrow I shall make an even bigger pot. And its delicious!!

Have a nice time!

Hi you all, it seems that everybody is either tired or content as there is silence!

Yeaterday I had some connecting difficulties. Our worst heatwave is over for now and we breath easy again. Also need a sheet during the night!

I made a big pot of soup for my Fast day tomorrow. I added 1 big potato which is 300 calories, but the rest of the pot is 300 and surely my other half will have at least 50% then I have 300 for the day!!

I hope that we all will have a loss of fat by our weigh and measure day and mine is tomorrow! I shall report whether good or bad!!

Have a restful weekend.

Hi,

heat sounds perfect as we have just had the first snow of winter. Pretty to look at but not to drive in.

I also have made a big pot of soup and plan to freeze it for meals during the week. Caved in last night and had some chocolate. Again it is comfort food in this awful weather.

Hi Lazycat I do not think there is anybody who can blame you for having chocolate in the cold. I believe that the dark chocolate is the best. I cannot see what is wrong with it. As this diet you can eat what you want as long as you stay in the tdee!!

My downfall is pancaked. We make them big and flat and I love it will eat 10 if I can get them all in!! I don’t ad butter or sugar or syrups just baked!! And the other thing is condensed milk!! I used to be a sugar junkie and I still am. Maybe I am a sugaroholic!! Hehe.

Good luck!!

Good Morning Friends,

Weigh and measure day! Absolutely nothing to report!! Everything is exactly the same. I am glad and quite happy as I knew I will have a stationary period. From 1 November till now I have lost 6Kg which is 13.2 Lb. I think that is about a stone?

I still walk 2+ Km every day and I love it mY body feels so much better my knee does not hurt al the time and I can reach my toes without Too much effort. My clothes start to fit, only some pants which will have to wait a month or 2!

I hope that everybody will want to report on weight and measure days. For me its inspirational just to talk about it helps a lot.

My tummy below my waist is still looking like a soft tyre especially sitting down and I wonder how I am going to get rid of that?

Have a great day everybody! I look forward to all your posts!!

Hi dragonmama and lazycat, congratulations on the 13.2lbs lost dragonmama,that is very inspiring. Do you measure too?
    Pancakes used to be our Sunday morning breakfast with lots of maple syrup and bacon, love it!

Lazy cat where do you live? I find i want comfort foods more in cold weather too. Find the short days a bit depressing as well-hate going to workinthe dark and coming home in the dark too. Still have snow on the ground here that fell before xmas. Sposed to be +6C here today so looking forward to getting out in the sunshine for a nice long walk with my dog.

My other regular exercise is swimming/aquafit classes. Try to go 3 or 4x a week. DH and I were doing line dancing before xmas,must sign up for the next session.

Re: the lower belly jelly, mine has been like that since a c/s with my first daughter. I once dieted back to prepregnancy wt, but still not happy with the belly tone or lack of it.

Today I will do a quick run across the border to the US to buy a Poweball lottery ticket. The draw will be on Wednesday for 1 billion or more. Wow-what could I do with a cool billion $?

Oh and yes I will report in tomorrow am, Monday weigh in and measure.

Just looked it up . . .1 stone equals 14 lbs.

Hi all,

In It To Thin It, I live in Scotland so I totally empathise with you in relation to the dark nights and mornings. Blowing a gale here and the rain in now on. However, I think that more snow is forecast this week.

DragonMama, no weight gain is okay. I am sure that the lbs will start to move again.

I will also post tomorrow with my weigh in results. I wasn’t great on Friday and Saturday but been okay today. I am sure that the scales will tell me honestly how naughty I have been.

Hi intothinit,
    Thank you and Yes I measure too. Don’t have figures at hand but I think 5cm bust, waist and hips. Neck 1cm. I have thin neck!! It can’t get thinner!! Hehe

I truly hope you get warmer weather I eat much less during summer. I also hate the cold. You know here in S Africa only the super rich people have houses that is built to keep the cold out. We cannot afford to use electrical heaters as electricity is very expensive. We have fireplaces where we make fire sometimes but one have to stay By the fire for warmth as it only heat up that room.

In Winter time I am swatted and overdressed in lots of clothes and wrapped in blankets. Eat Soups and breads and lots of pastas and riCe with stews. Terrible I hate the cold.

I hope that you got the winning numbers of that ticket. And if you win and don’t know what to do with itn you can always share! Hehe

We also buy Lotto and Powerball tickets here and hope for luck to come our way!!

Glad you can do such fun activities it is going to help you tremendously!!

Today I read that one has to eat 15ml of virgin coconut oil morning and evening. You can eat it clean or with cicmon in coffee (must try) or in your soup or over food as long as you consume it. It will soften the fat in the flabby belly and make it shrink. When in the shop again will get it and give it a try!
    Looking forward to your report tomorrow.

Take the Coconut Oil with Cinnamon. Sorry for the stupid type error.

Today I had 295 Calories of ‘that’ Soup. Total for today!

Have a nice evening.

Hi Lazycat

Glad you were good today! My daughter stayed in Scotland for nearly 10 years. She came home 2007. Couldn’t get enough of the Blue skies.

Any case you have my simpathy with the cold! Hope your weather improve soon.

DragonMama,

You made me laugh out loud about your comment that your daughter didn’t get enough blue sky in Scotland. Very true!

Having the remainder of my chocolate. When it’s gone then it’s gone!

Good Evening,

Received my test results and all is absolutely Perfect. No liver damage from the statins and cholestrol 4.7 overall. (4.9 is normal) thyroid perfect. So No worries there.

I am really glad about it all. Now I can put most of my energy towards working towards a thinner me!!

I hope that you all have good news and if you don’t I shall just be as glad that you will keep going, no matter What!!

Strongs to you all.
    Kind regards.

Hi all,

DragonMama, that’s great news, sounds like your fit as a fiddle! A full MOT carried out and no problems.

Well weigh in today and 3.5lbs off. I do realise that much of this is fluids but I am happy all the same. It makes a lovely change for the scales to move down the numbers rather than creeping and sometimes shooting up the numbers.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply.