Africa Fat Challenge – Inspiration & Motivation.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Africa Fat Challenge – Inspiration & Motivation.

This topic contains 271 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DragonMama 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 272 total)

• Hi Lazycat,
    Congrats with the Loss. I hope that your spirits will stay up there!!

Thank you about the tests. But what is MOT? Sorry feel a bit blonde!!

Today went quite OK for everything but I had hopelessly too much to eat!! Think yesterday was Too hectic with only 295 Calories.
    Have a lovely evening.

Hi Dragonmama and Lazycat. Congrats to both of you! Excellent lab results DM and Lazy cat that is an awesome wt loss!!

My weigh in today and only down 1 lb, but 1.5″ off my BB measurement. I had expected more weight off, but the scales was fluctuating wildly this week. Obviously that day that I was 6 lbs down was a water shift, which is why I felt so weak that day. And now most of that water back with me.

Still I am moving in the right direction and will keep on keeping on.

Almost lunch time Monday here, fasting today so will break my fast with some vegetarian ratatouille and sprout salad.

I am curious about MOT too?

Good morning,

Tuesday 7.30 am here, warm and overcast. So I have to walk early today as later will be a schorcher!

Congrats INitothinit, every ounce is a bargain and a pound is fantastic. And your measurements is also good so good luck with keeping on!!

I hope you all have a lovely night/day.

Fast day went well yesterday. Got to stay in my tdee today which I find more challenging than the fast day. I am avoiding breakfast and not eating til lunch time so that I can have a more substantial sized lunch and dinner.
    BTW how do you track your calories? I use a fitbit and input food intake. It displays a cool graph which compares calories in to calories expended through exercise et al. I find it to be a good motivator when I am tempted to just have 1 more bite,piece,slice,serving etc. . .
    Had a walk on the beach yesterday too dragonmama-but all bundled up with hat,scarf,mittens as it was cold. I imagine you walking in sundress and sandals, I’m only a tiny bit envious😂

Hi all,
    DragonMama, you are doing great! We are being very disciplined. I hope that I can be the same.

In It To Thin It, congratulations on your weight loss and the reduction in inches. I have still to measure the initial shock of my weigh in when I recommenced this was enough of a shock. However, I will do it next weigh in.

MOT is when you put your car in the garage for it’s annual check up. Having a blonde moment too DragonMama as I can’t remember what MOT stands for.

Still cold in Scotland.

Enjoy your week.

I track cals by using myfitnesspal. It sounds much the same as your fitbit. I have the app on my mobile so it is handy to use when I am at work.

Under my TDEE today so I am a happy girl!

I track cals by using myfitnesspal. It sounds much the same as your fitbit. I have the app on my mobile so it is handy to use when I am at work.

Under my TDEE today so I am a happy girl!

MOT – could it be ministry of transportation?

Good Morning,
    In iT to thin it and Lazycat, I am so sorry but my data was off and I had some connecting problems.

I see its going well with you both, spIrits quite high!! I am so glad!

When I walk on the beach its swimming costume and wrap. Can’t walk with shoes too much sand!! Usually walk in the water edge. I can imagine you on the beach in winter time!!

My mobile is not smart enough for fit ness pal or that stuff so I track my Calories by pen and paper. In my diary I write down all I eat and drink and I have seldom gone over my TDEE. I don’t really understand how the fitbit works?

When I make Pasta, I replace my pasta with cabbage and onions fried. I love it.

Lazycat, I use the tracker with my measures and I am totally honest and I don’t mind to tell my measurements as it helps me and motivate me to keep going. Next post I shall give my start sizes.

Have a nice day!!

Om 1 November 2015 – 10 Jan 2016

Weight: 77Kg. – 71
    BMI: 24.0. – 23.2
    TDEE: 1912. – 1819

Waist: 89 cm. – 81
    Hip: 110cm. – 104
    Bust: 103. – 97
    Neck: 35. – 34

This is within 2 months as the measurements was same end Dec.

Yesterday I went totally over TDEE as I made pancakes with spinish in a white/cream sauce with feta cheese and parsley. Fantastic but over the top with Calories.

Today ishall keep low calory as tomorrow is Fast day!!

Hi Both, I am very impressed with your stats DM – hoping I can duplicate your results! 6 kg and 25 cm smaller is something to celebrate.

i ended up doing a second fast day yesterday for 2 in a row, as was busy at work and didn’t feel hungry much when I got home. Tallying up my calories I found I was at 430 for the day so went to bed happy. Woke up hungry today,but scales showing 1.5 lbs lower. Some of that will come back on as I re-feed today. Maybe will try the spinach/feta/white sauce pancakes . . sound AMAZING!

FITBIT is a small exercise tracker that one wears as a bracelet. It tracks all steps plus exercise, sleep quality,tracks calories in, calories burned etc. It will sync with your computer to download the data and you can track your steps/mileage, input your foods and set goals. It displays all this data in some nice graphs/pie charts. It is waterproof so wear it for swimming. If you like to play with numbers, like I do you, can input all kinds of data to predict how long it will take to reach your goals.

The technology is wonderful and for me quite motivating. If I see I have not reached my 10,000 step goal in a day (5 miles) I get up off the couch and go for a walk after dinner . . . well sometimes,lol!

Hi all,

Sounds like you are both doing really well and very motivated.

Non fast day today and I had cheese toastie for lunch. It is my first taste of cheese in 2 weeks and it was lovely! However, I will need to view it as a treat rather than a part of my daily diet. Can’t trust myself to have it in the house. Aiming to be under my TDEE today and fast tomorrow.

In It To Thin It, 2 fasts days in a row. Well done!

DragonMama, very impressed with your measurements. I bet it feels great.

Hi initothinit,
    Thank you and yes I do feel a lot better but now has gotten used to my body again an still feel awfully Fat!! At least there is some of my clothes that start to fit. And that’s great!!

That fitbit thingy sounds fantastic!! Wow!! And you doing 2 fast days in a row is Good!! Better than Good.

Lazycat, we are going to have a competition tomorrow? I will like it. And I also Love cHeese and special toasted cheese and tomato with lots of pepper. Love it!! I just have to go without it as me and dairy don’t get along at all.

Tomorrow I have a Fast day and I am going to try and eat nothing!! Problem with meds in the morning which has to go down with some food. But usually I take 1 slice of brown bread which is about 100 cal. If I can stay with that it will be a bargain!!

It is now 8.30pm and I cannot wait until tomorrow!!

Good Morning

I just had my walk and now hear that we are going to the beach. Oh well, I shall enjoy in any case.

I had 1 slice of BBread 32 gram 85 Calories. Already a liter of water, now for a shower and I’m ready for this day!

IniTothiNit, I saw an ad for those titbit thingy and they are mighty expensive! But if it helps you, I am very glad for you.

Lazycat, I hope your day will go exactly as you plan it to!! Good luck and strongs to all.

Wonder how its going with our Australia friend?

Good Morning,

They say No news is good news, so I shall not be worried about anybody and hope that all is well!!

Yesterday was a stunning day and had an hour and a half of nearly empty beach, as most of the holiday makers has gone. It was not too hot and the water was devine, although Very strong!!

Fasting did not go as well as I would have liked But I stayed on 500 cal so I may not complain.

Also it rained during the night and that is a great blessing and everybody is very happy about that.

Have a great day!

I’m still here DM. Last nite I woke up at 2:30 AM STARVING. Could not get back to sleep so finally got up and made some toast with butter. Have never eaten in the night before?!!

Feel pretty good this morning though and I think I can see a shadow of a hip bone as my belly seems to be getting flatter-yay!

Rain and more rain here. I am guessing you will be off to the beach again- you lucky thing.

I am through fasts for this week. Hope to be good through the weekend, weigh in and measure Monday am. It is Friday am here. You must be almost a full 24 hours ahead of me?

Hallo Initothinit,

So bad to eat nightly but I know how bad it can be and its good that you ate toast and butter. And it was after 12 midnight so it count in you favour and it was just an early breakfast!! And I am so happy that you are seeing a hip bone!!

At this moment I feel absolutely stuffed! After yesterdays Fast day, today I was hungry all the time aNd I just could not get enough and now I am suffering as I am oveR Full!!

I think thAt I must try a fast day tomorrow and I might feel a bit better.

I shall not be surprised if Sunday my weight is still the same as last week!!

I feel rather disgusted with myself.

Hi all,

DragonMama, Please don’t feel disgusted with yourself, you have been so disciplined. If it is any consolation I woke up starving on my fast day yesterday . Not sure why I was starving but it resulted in 985 cals. Just need to have a couple of low cals day to try and make up the deficit. However, there is only so much damage that you can undo. Not optimistic about weigh in on Monday.

In It To Thin It, I have also woke up during the night on a fast and had something to eat. Easy done and as DragonMama said it was the early hours of the next day.

Well still freezing here but we have had a blue sky today which was lovely. I really like those cold crisp days. Although a bit more heat would be nice.

Enjoy the weekend!

Hey,hey,hey dragon mama- no self loathing allowed here. Obviously your body needed a refeeding day, so chalk that one up to experience and moving on- forgeddaboutitt.

But on the topic of over eating, I have found the best way to stop a binge is to eat raw macadamia nuts. Not the chocolate covered or roasted and salted ones, just the plain unadultreated kind. Eat 10 wait 15 mins,repeat,repeat if necessary. Using this method I’ve never gotten past about 16 nuts. Because they are so high in fat, one will feel full for hours.

Ha ha yes I wondered which day to add my post midnight calories to. Glad to hear I am not the only one to have done a fridge raid. I couldn’t stop thinking of Fred Flintstone as I was eating my toast- as I recall those middle of the night fridge raids were one of his regular shticks.

Good morning and I feel totally better this mirning, thanks to you 2. Good heavens that was not so nice thought my tummy was going to burst, I was SO full!! I had 150g pasta with 200g chicken curry and then a chocolate pudding and 300 ml red Wine without the wine 1659 Cal + 360 for the wine taking me way over my TDEE of 1819.

Today I shall see how it goes. I hope you both have a nice day and Thank you both are fantastic people!!

Regards

Good Morning,

Fast Day today!

Measurements and weight is still exactly the same. Oh MY!!

I hope that you Lazycat and iniTothinit is doing great and enjoy your Sunday.

I wonder what happened to CinQue from Australia, I miss You!! And winder how you are doing!!

Have a Happy day!

Hi Dragonmama, I am fasting today too. Hoping to undo my overindulgence at last night’s dinner.We were having a family celebration and ordered in Indian food (my favorite yumm!) and than followed with home made chocolate cake. I only took a small slice of the cake at first, but the sugar monster that lives inside me was awakened and I had 2 more pieces over the evening- arrrgh. Oh and 2 glasses of wine as well. Will sit down now and calculate the calorie count. Though not sure how to value the restaurant food? Scales show 3 lbs heavier today from yesterday. Official weekly weigh in tomorrow- may be a disappointment. Sigh. . . live and learn.

The remainder of the cake still here, but thankfully it holds no appeal for me this a.m.

Off to the pool now to get some exercise.
    Cheers,have a great day!

Hi inITothinit, I hope that you are successful with Fasting today and I hope that I will be too. I can’t resisr chocolate cake and you can try Calorie King. There is hundreds of restaurant (USA) dishes. But I have noticed that all is basic the same give or take a few.

I had a nice surprise this morning, as other half said we are driving out. So we went to the Tzitzikamma National Park at Stormsriver Mouth. That is absolutely Beautiful!!! Cost us R90 entry fee, which is a lot to us and it was 126km driving to there. So we started walking in the bush, on a man made pathway which is suspended above the forest floor. About 300 meters in, there was a troop of Baboons fighting, and as they can be very unpredictive and ferocious, we turned around and went back to the Restaurant and from there walked on the road for an hour which was at least 5 to 6 Km. Lovely!! There was a fierce freezing cold eastern wind blowing and I was wearing 2 jackets and my beanie with a hood, and it was about 30 degrees out of the wind! But I loved the walk as its all the way next to the sea, which was stormy!! Lovely.

Before we came back we had sandwiches and coffee which we took along. So far I used 245 calories, so I am halfway for the day!!

I do hope that you also have a lovely day.

Hi all,

The weekend didn’t go as planned as I did not manage any low cal days. I am sure that the scales will be brutally honest and then I will fall out with them for a couple of days. I am also taking a couple of days of work this week so I will find fasting more of a challenge. Anyway, I can but try.

Hope that you have enjoyed the weekend.

DragonMama, sorry I forgot to say that I think that you can dowmload myfitnesspal on to your computer or laptop. I am aware that you were unable to put the app on your mobile. I really like my fitnesspal as it not only count your cals but also breaks down how much carbs, protein, fibre and so on that you have eaten. It also estimates your exercise cals burned however, I am not sure how accurate this estimate is. Thought I would mention it when it was in my head and then if you want then you can check it out. Although there is nothing wrong with the good old reliable pen and paper.

Hi lazycat and dragonmama, seems like we are all struggling this week to eat on the straight & narrow. Oh well, tomorrow starts a new week and i’m sure it will be better.

Dragonmama baboons really!?? That must have been pretty thrilling to see up close and a bit frightening too. Especially when you are 300′ off the ground. I will google that park and see where you are near to. Nothing wild like that around here but a few bears, but all are hibernating at this time of year.

I have used myfitnesspal.com too and it is very user friendly. Easy to put in your own recipes as well.

Calorie king is helpful too,thanks.

Good morning Lazycat,

I am sorry that you are struggling and I understand all too well as I am struggling too. It is as though my body wants to get the fat back that it lost!! And its ruling my head and my apetite!!

I hope that you will have a nice few days at home and I shall keep on projecting good vibes in your direction!!

I think if we just try staying under TDEE to level out might be a different approach?

Thanks for telling about the fitness pal I shall try to download on laptop.

Initothinit, the path is suspended just above the forest floot about 50cm. It has to be to protect the forest floor from all the people and tourists who walk there every day. You can google Tsitsikamma/Stormsriver Mouth National park.

We have millions of baboons and they are being protected but they are mostly nuisance and a Big problem for many farmers as they destroy as far as they go. They are Very strong and vicious!

I live in a small town called Hankey and it is in the Eastern cape and about 25km from Jeffreysbay. From here you can also travel into the Mountains into the Baviaanskloof. Also google that. You will be surprised at the beauty there and its nearly total Wilderness. 4X4 grael roads!!

I did have a look at Google – you live in a beautiful area. Also noted your temperature at 27C today. I am envious of your weather as we are in the winter grey here. Stormsriver looks pretty amazing with the wild crashing surf. Would love to travel there one day . . .

Good news on my weigh in today, here are my stats:

Beginning:
    Weight: 154.2
    Ski pant measure: 5.5″ between the snaps!!

Week 1:
    Weight 153.2
    Ski pant measure: 4″ between the snaps

Week 2:
    Weight 151.2
    Ski pant measure: 3″ between the snaps

Hoping that I can keep the momentum going and fit into my ski pants in time for my ski trip. 150 lbs has always been a stumbling weight for me – where I seem to fall off any diet I am on and head back in the wrong direction. Will be “Keeping the Fast” this week in hopes of finally breaking the yoyo cycle.

Good luck to you both DragonMama and LazyCat.

Hi all,

Weigh in today and 1lb down. Am very surprised but happy. Will post measurements later as I have still to do that.

DragonMama, 27c sounds very warm but very inviting. Stormsriver sounds wonderful and I will google it tonight. I would be in heaven just looking at all the animals around you. The baboons sound great and very mischievous.

In It To Thin It, I am sure those ski pants will be hanging off you in no time.

Fasting today with Fajitas for dinner.

Good work on the 1 lb down lazy cat!

Let’s keep our downward momentum going ladies. I AM DETERMINED TO BREAK my old stumbling block wt of 150 lbs in the next couple of weeks. If I get stuck again it will have to be at a different stall wt,as really hate that number!!

Fajitas sound yummy, i’ll be having Shirataki noodles with marinara, hold the garlic bread.

Good morning

Well done lazycat!! I am so glad for you!! Congratulations!!

And I did get onto the fit ness pal website and just signed in and filled my details in online where it only give me 1200 cal per day as where 5:2 say my tdee is 1817. So maybe I have eaten too much and I shall try and stay under 1200 from now.

Initothinit, congrats for your losses on lb and inches. Its great and sure you are going to break that wt.
    Here is no low cal noodles so I try as much as possible to stay away from it. Today we must go get some veggies from a farmer in the area who sells for less than the shop so I shall again have my cabbage and onion meals and salads!
    Yesterday I heard on the radio that you can dry kale in the oven with salt and its apparantly delicious like potato chips, but it must be a curly kale which I have not seen here yet.
    I just have to make a plan to break this 71kg plateau.

Our temperature yesterday was 39 degrees in the shade. It was so hot. I went for my walk 8am and it was already too hot. We stayed inside all day as its cooler inside if one keep everything closed. This town lay in a basin in the mountains and the weather bereau rarely have the heat correct.

Holiday in south africa is cheap for other countries as ou rand has plummetted to a new low with our fantastic gov.

I hope that you all have a great and happy day and keep down the calories!!

Hello DM & LC,

39 degrees is too hot- wow. Is this the hottest time of the year for your area? Must be hard to sleep at night or does it cool off after dark?

This tdee business is a bit confusing,such a wide variation from site to site. I am trying to stay at the tdee for my goal weight so that I won’t rebound back up the scale once I get to goal. It is no wonder I packed on the pounds when I think of the mindless snacking I have been doing over the last several years. I think it all started from a diet book I had that encouraged 6 small meals a day. That got translated into 6 snacks a day plus meals- good grief! 52 WOE is such relief to my gut, that had been working overtime. I feel so much better eating this way.

However, my youngest daughter loves to bake and had made maple syrup cupcakes yesterday. The house smelled so good when I came home from work,succumbed to the temptation and ate 2, plus some more of the icing yikes. Once that sugar monster is awakened it is hard to quiet it down again.

Hi initothinit and lazycat I hope you both are doing great! At this moment and the day is already cooling down it is 28 degrees inside the house and quite nice. Out is too hot. It does cool down with evening. It is the 2nd month of summer and is usually very hot. February is usually the worst!

What is 52 woe (way of eating)? I find it also fabulous. Today I added all the food I ate yesterday and fitnesspal calculated same as me with pen and paper. So I like that I know I am doing great with counting. But I was 528 cal over 1200 but still under tdee. So now I shall really make an effort to stay under 1200.

So far I had 2 fried eggs and a cup of black coffee with 16g of sugar. Will try to go for a fast day!! I am not hungry at all but know that I will be tonight!

Nice day to you all.

Hi all,

DragonMama, that level of heat would kill me or make me a bit crazy. 22+ and I struggle. Am glad that your calculations are spot on.

In It To Thin It, I agree TDEE has vary. According to the calculator on this site my TDEE is just over 1400 so in reality I should be eating around 350 cals on a fast day. Certainly not doable at the moment. To lose 1 lb/week myfitnesspal has estimated that I have 1200 cals/day. I try for 2 fast days with 500 cals, 3 days under 1200 cals and at least 1 day slightly over 1200. Well that’s my plan and we will wait and see how it goes!

Hi lazycat, I think you have a good plan and I shall also try something like that.

Today I only used 538 calories and I am not hungry just images of chocolate and initothinit’s cup cakes!! Fortunately there is nothing of the sort in house.

I feel that today I broke the same cycle of fasting Sundays and thursdays only. I hope that it will help to get off my plateau.

Happy evening to you all.

Good Day,

When I added yesterday’s food on myfitnesspal, it says that I ate to little and irrisponsible as I did not give my body the essentials that it needs!! Can you believe: my laptop yelling at me!! Very funny.

Today I feel quite ok but a bit hungry. As I always eat bread for breakfast, I also changed that since Monday ate 2 eggs only and today I ate a piece of pork meat. I shall se how and if there is any changes.

Problem is I love bread and can live on it, so I miss it terribly.

I hope its going well with you all.

Hi LC & DM, I like your plan too LC and will try it this week and report back.
    Sorry about the long distance temptations. My daughter is really testing my resolve, she made lemon meringue pie yesterday. Oh my! Strangely it held no appeal for me yesterday, but this morning it looks delicious. I have covered it with a tea towel in hopes that out of site, will be out of mind and out of my tummy. She is 18 and can eat anything without putting on an ounce.

DM good work on nailing the fast day yesterday i’m sure you will be off your plateau in no time.

And LC, IMHO, I agree 350k is not enough,despite what your tdee is.

Hi all,

DragonMama, I love bread too and it usually goes with cheese.

In It To Thin It, You have done well to resist the pie. Yeah, 350 cals are absolutely nothing in a day. Especially when I am just getting back into the swing of things.

Am struggling today with fasting as at home so may have to count it as a low cal day.

Hi I was doing good today until this evening greediness took over and although I’m not over TDEE am a lot over 1200. So this is then my eat eat eat day and tomorrow another fast or just low cal day.

Yes Lazycat Bread and Cheese go Very well together and I love it but stay away as dairy don’t go well with me.

That Lemon Mer pie sounds fantastic. I love that stuff!! Its a Lot of sugar!! Are your daughter going to become a chef? Fantastic job, just need million dollar shoes!!

I hope that you all have a fab day/evening.

Good morning, managed to avoid the pie yesterday so feeling good about that but ruined my fast day by scarfing down some granola,followed by cheese and crackers after dinner. Not a total blowout as I stayed under tdee,but I have gut grief this morning so will try and straighten myself out by fasting today. Dairy and grains are not a good combo for me.

My 2 daughters love to bake. I think because I never would buy cookies,cakes they learned at a young age that if they wanted a baked treat they would have to make it themselves. Neither wants to be a chef, but would be nice to have 1 in the family😃.

Thinking about tdee, it is quite a revelation how little cals one should be eating, compared to how many I was previously taking in. And oh so mindlessly…eating while driving,eating while watching tv, having a bag of cookies in my drawer at work and munching all day long! No wonder I was packing on the lbs.

Equally amazing to me is how in such a few short weeks my apetite seems to be reset and i (dare I say I it) seem to be regaining a modicum of control. This WOE is a great!

Hi,

In It To Thin It, I also didn’t manage a fast yesterday but like you below mt TDEE. Totally agree with your revelation especially when your counting cals. Scary how many cals are in the foods that we enjoy most.

Good Morning

Yesterday I woke up and I thought there was a big stick in my eye. It was terrible. Lucky I had still some eyedrops left which helped a lot. So later we drove out to jeffreysbay to the Mall where I bought asome new ones. And I was not allowed on my mobile!!

After that we went to Cape St Francis, the 2nd furthest point of Africa. Now That is a beautifull place. There is a Lighthouse which they are nearly finished restoring and february we are going to climb those stairs as it willl be done then. Looking forward to those views!!

In any case, I am glad that you initothinit and lazycat is doing so well. It is a disgrace that all the nice foods is so full of calories.

Yeaterday was also not a Fast day for me but I also stayed under TDEE which included 2 x 300ml Cokes! I never dring sodas, but I just had to have it! But that alone was 240 calories!

Today I am also going to try low calories and maybe another fast day tomorrow.

Please keep the spirits up!! Good luck and have a Lovely day.

Hi and good day, we stayed at home with the temperature am 28 degrees we had a schorching day. I feel Tired doing absokute nothing today.

With the humidity so high it was not very nice.

I hope that everybody had a fine day.

Regards

Good Morning,

I hope that you all are doing fine and that you have a fab weekend.

Tomorrow is measuring and weigh day and I feel good and apprehensive!

Will let you know how I’m doing.

Hi dragon mama, hope your eye is better, made me cringe to read about it.
    All is well here, but fell to the call of my daughters banana bread yesterday at breakfast. That started a bad day of struggling for control af my appetite. Ate some bread and felt terribly bloated-blechhh!
    I have 2 social functions this weekend where I am hoping there will be some lo cal food choices. Not feeling confident about the upcoming weigh in this week . . .
    Following your excursions on google, how lovely to be near so many interesting spots. Stay cool today!

Hi,

DragonMama, I love your positive attitude. I could be doing with some.

I have totally struggled for days due to being at home in this week and studying. The two send me into overdrive with the munching. Thankfully, I am back at work on Monday so hopefully next week I will be back on my plan.

In It To Thin It, social events can be a killer. I have one tonight but I have decided to drive (for many reasons) so hopefully, it will not be too calorific.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Good morning lazycat and initothinit,

This is a good Sunday!!

I have lost 1kg!! Horay!! Weight is 70kg. But either my tape measure stretched or I did not read correctly in the past as my waist is 2cm UP!! Other measures is same. Maybe its the amounts of water I drink due to the terrible Heat!

Or maybe my body has been invaded by aliens and they all live in the tyre around my lower belly! Haha funny stuff pops into my head!!

We have viewers for the house in hours time so I have to get ready. Please keep your fingers crossed for us and Have a Fantastic day!!

Wow very impressive loss DM -your persistence and hard work is paying off! Off that plateau and sliding down again- hooray!
    Are you planning to sell/move house?

LC I too find it really hard to avoid grazing when at home. Too many easy ways to access foods. Even when I don’t keep store bought treats I will find myself scarfing raisins or having a spoonful of honey. All those little amounts do add up after a day at home. What are you studying?

Struggled with my fast days this week, did 2 days in the mid 600s,1-700,2-1200,2- 1600 cals. Not quite according to plan which you had laid out LC and I wanted to follow, but still good enough to lose 1.2 lb. So will be satisfied with that. No change on the waist measurement.

Found this great saying for weightloss “it’s a slow process, don’t make it slower by quitting”. Love it!

Sunny Sunday here today so off now for a long ramble with my Irish setter, Ruby. Thankful not to have to wear my gumboots!

Hi IniTothinit, Thank you. Yes we would like to sell as we require a smaller place. Other half cannot keep up the upkeep and we both would like to be (live) closer to the sea/beach.

I also tried your low calory days Lazycat and this week I shal really try harder. I stayed under TDEE but not enough. But I also must be so thankful about that 1kg I sHould not complain.

This morning 9am it was 30 degrees inside. It was SO HOT!! We could not. Breathe outside! Don’t know how hot that was! After 2pm the weather changed, we had black clouds And a Cool wind and we are still hoping for rain. IT will be a real blessing!

So enjoy your coats and scarfs and boots!! Aaa have a good day/evening!!

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply.