Advice on managing fasting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi, I’ve been on a 1500 calorie/day diet since Sept 14 and have lost 3.1kg.
    Have been swimming twice a week and now walk everywhere where possible.
    Am interested in this fasting experience but not sure how to do it. Is this okay? I had dinner last night about 8pm, had breakfast at 8.30 am and had no lunch so have eaten nothing and will be having dinner at about 8.30 pm again.
    Does this count? I’m a bit confused as to how to manage the fasting days and won’t be able to buy and read the book this month. I would appreciate any advice you can give me!!!

In the framework of the 5:2 book, it is not a total fast, the basic plan would limit you to 500 calories in a 36 hour (ish) period (Starting after dinner day 1, finishing at breakfast on day 3), done twice per week, but there are many different approaches used by people, which you will find reading through the forums. Search out the ‘newbie’ posts and read the how it works page.

Hi Lilimar and welcome:

This thread should answer most of your questions: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.