8 lbs. lost in 1st 6 weeks

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
8 lbs. lost in 1st 6 weeks

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  franfit 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• … but the weight loss has slowed down in the past 2 weeks, only 1/2 lb. off in the past week, I think because I got sick a couple of weeks ago and my CFS acted up and I had to stop walking for a while. Will start walking again today, just trying to be careful not to overdo it this time. It is amazing how little it takes for me to be overdoing it, exercise-wise <sigh>… Without the walking, my TDEE is so low that it’s ridiculously easy to overeat just a little bit on non-fasting days without really noticing it, and I would really rather not start calorie-counting every day. So time to put on those new bright blue walking shoes and get outdoors again! Also try not to eat more than I really need of the new recipes I’m trying just because they taste so good. After all, they’ll be just as good as leftovers (although sometimes my son gets to them first then, darn it! — I can always make it again and enjoy it another day).

My friend from my knitting group gained a pound because she over-ate at social occasions on non-fast days (nothing quite like baklava for packing in the calories), but I think that is to be expected from time to time and we will carry on.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.