6 weeks, doing great, feeling down

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
6 weeks, doing great, feeling down

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Craftgirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• I started the 5 2 diet 6 weeks ago at 245 pounds. I weighed in today at 229. The fasting days have been relatively easy.

I started the 5 2 diet to loose weight and to help with my cholesterol. I get my cholesterol checked in 6 more weeks. Yesterday, I was feeling down because I’m only half way there and it feels so far away and I don’t even know if it’s going to help.

I’m not sure my final weight. I’m thinking 180. This feels far away as well.

So it’s bedtime now. I’ve made it another fast day. That’s good.

Tomorrow is a feed day and I have a treat in the freezer. This is the first time I’ve felt down or resigned on the 5 2 diet. I guess I’ll just keep on keeping on.

I was also very fat, all are not thin down, then adjust the diet to change eating meals in order, from the original 180 pounds, less than half a year, thin to about 125 pounds (I was male), more than and 10 years, to maintain a spoonful of now, no fat.

It is when you eat all the soup before meals drink drink, and then began to eat solid food, do not eat within 1.5 hours after a meal to drink soup to drink, do not eat fruit, fruit is in between the two meals to eat.

In addition, there are other details of the diet, not only the first to do this “eat and drink again,” the main principle, other details to help.

You can try, I told a lot of people say this method, we say that very effective.

Hi Bagua,

Congratulations on losing 16 lbs in 6 weeks, that is very good progress.
    Losing weight might not affect your cholesterol level but it will certainly make you healthier and lessen your risk of contracting many serious diseases.
    What can affect cholesterol levels is what you eat so you should be aiming for healthy fats such as olive oil, butter is OK in modest amounts, whole milk and full fat yohurt, lots of vegatables, some fruit and protein either from meat, eggs, fish or if your diet is plant based, pulses, tofu etc. Treats are usually less healthy and should be kept to a minimum if you are trying to reduce your cholesterol level.

You should take a look on a reputable website, I don’t know where you are but in the UK I would recommend the NHS website and check what your healthy weight range is for your age, height and sex and aim for the middle of the range.
    Losing weight isn’t easy and we all feel the strain of sticking to it occasionally but we just need to remember the benefits of being a healthy weight.

Good luck 🙂

I tried this diet before but came off it as I am impatient . Trying it again now have been on it for 7 weeks now not noticed much difference but do not feel hungry next day after fasting but try to eat through out day. How long before you all really started noticing your body shape changing 😏

People started commenting about my weight after 6 months. People that I hadn’t seen for 12 months, their first reaction was to look shocked and shyly ask if I had cancer because of the weight loss. Its a slow process, there is no magic involved.

Going to keep on with it. Don’t find fasting days bad. First week was the hardest

Britbabe, have you taken measurements of your chest, waist, hips (and whatever else you want to record)? I find that even a small loss around my waist helps to motivate me when it seems the weight isn’t moving.

It’s also great to find a forum where people post regularly so you can get support. It’s highly likely that someone else has had similar issues to you and has some ideas for how to deal with it.

As someone on the Southern Hemispherites forum wrote recently: Being overweight is hard. Losing weight is hard. Maintaining a healthy weight is hard. Choose your hard.

Good luck with the journey. You can do this!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.