5:2 diet approx 3-3 and a half months

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
5:2 diet approx 3-3 and a half months

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Billymitchell90 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello everyone ! I tried this diet before and couldn’t manage it but the past few month I have managed to do it. I am also now a vegitarian.

I averaged 12 stone 8lbs normally and weigh myself every week on Tuesday’s. This week I weighed myself and was 11stone! My target weight !

I am going to try aim for 10 and a half now as I’m loving seeing results. I’m not sure I’m doing it the right way so thought I’d ask?

I usually get up pretty late due to working late so skip breakfast and drink coffees (adding to my calorie intake) and have something small for lunch and then a big dinner usually pretty late though. sometimes 9pm sometimes 10 sometimes 7 just changes due to work.

Am I meant to not eat Past 8oclock? I mean it’s obviously working for weight loss but really taking it seriously now and want to do it forever.

Thanks

Billy

Hi Billy and welcome:

Congratulations on your success! As you have noted, it seems to be working fine the way you are doing it. There is no need to change anything – on 5:2, you can eat any time you want to eat.

Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Continued good luck!

Brilliant thank you very much!

Wow. You must feel great. Well done.

I really do! I have the odd not so great week and eat some junk food so could do with excersizing to burn some fat but recently broke my hand and have a cast on so not sure if running would be great idea at the moment !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.