5 2 & manual work

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CSCL 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Any other manual workers here? If so how do manage your diet?

I work full time as a gardener & will be cycling a couple of miles to station to get to work. I have only been doing this for 2 weeks now and am wondering if its doing me any harm as I feel so bad by end on the day. As well as the expected light headedness and sick feeling by evening I am feeling feverish. I am drinking more water than normal but the nausea puts me off at times. I hope it will get easier.

Are you saving all your calories to eat when you get home? If so then you should probably allocate some of those calories to the day time. That may help to make you feel better.

Hi Kiwiana, thanks for reply.

I am having a breakfast of boiled eggs + asparagus or an spinach & mushroom omelette from the book and a light meal after work. Meals chosen for maximum lasting energy.

Hmmm, sounds like you may need to spread your calories through the day perhaps. Try that or try and eat lunch and then dinner but skip breakfast. its all about trial and error, I’ve tried a couple of things that haven’t worked and a couple things that have 🙂

I will try skipping breakfast and just have a lunch and dinner. Thanks Kiwiana

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.