42 day challenge beginning 1 May

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
42 day challenge beginning 1 May

This topic contains 2,339 replies, has 109 voices, and was last updated by  back2thefuture 3 years ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 451 through 500 (of 2,344 total)

• UK end of day 6 NF day. A good day nothing til lunch time a healthy picnic with my hubby on Exmoor and then a good long walk. rewarded by an ice cream. baked potato tuna and salad for supper. A glass of wine later. staying undef Tdee.
    I think I could easily go the 2.5 route but I’m wanting this to become a way of life for me to get the weight off and keep it off!! Good luck everyone, stay focused. Hopefuly seeing a loss on the scales or tape measure will spur us all on!

UK Day6 – another thank you Coda for the timely reminder about ‘weekend mode’. Had a NFD today, under TDEE (just). Been reading some posts from Dr Jason Fung’s blog – sorry, cant remember who posted about that a while ago, and he makes sense on why true fasting rather than calorie restriction alone is needed to maintain a high BMR. Made me reflect about my own past pattern of yo-yo weight loss and think I will aim to do a liquid only FD next week and see how that goes.

UK day 5. Mega slipped up today, feeling stressed and resorted to comfort food. Dissappointed in myself but to be fair collicky baby and no sleep = cutting myself a bit of slack….. Thinking about doing an extra fast day (no3) tomorrow depending on how the night goes to try and counterbalance my calorie overload….not sure if it will have any affect but it will make me feel better! On the plus side, before tucking into my comfort food i did have an internal debate and told myself id have to fess up on here after reading all the lovely successful posts! Not only is that a change in mindset from usual but it helps to motivate me to get back on track. Thank you πŸ˜€

California, day #6, a NFD. A raining day. I’m baking some apples with cinnamon, walnuts and palm sugar now in the oven. I needed something sweet today. Boy…smells good in the house. When they are done I’ll share with my 73 old neighbor, she’s always very happy to taste my new recipes. Tomorrow another FD, I’ll eat around 600 calories. It is true that reading all the posts here is helping, thanks!

Aussie day 7 had a good sleep last night love reading all the posts over a coffee. don’t be to hard on yourself Meli_ we all have slip ups you have a Colicky baby,sometimes i totally forget i’m fasting and find myself eating something i shouldn’t try to have something on hand that you can eat.

US Day 6…NFD. Brought younger son home from college today. Moderate eating today but too chaotic (gross fraternity!!) to worry about TDEE. Dinner is raw oysters, bean pasta Bolognese, and a salad.

I have three college friends coming to dinner tomorrow and plan to fast until dinner…swordfish, ribs (for them), and veggies. I doubt I’ll stick to 500 but I’ll do my best. I’ve been at the same weight…but a good one… for at least a week. Time to shake things up!

South Australia Saturday Day 7

Meli I remember vividly my first little girl was a collicky baby who screamed non stop, had terrible constipation and was in so much pain for the first three months. Do not do it alone, make sure everyone knows how your baby is and how you feel. You think you have to always have everything covered when you are a new Mum but it is such a huge time.
    If you are breastfeeding you must be extremely hungry on the 5:2. You need to keep up your strength. Talk to everyone, us, family, friends, nurses and doctors and keep them up to date with how the baby is and how you are. I am a grandmother now and that collicky baby has had three of her own children, two of which are teenagers.

I am on a NFD today thank goodness and have just had poached eggs on toast and lots of hot tea for breakfast. I am cooking a cake for tomorrow on my Mother’s request and she has also given me a big box of my favorite chocolates. I am keeping them and the box of chocs I am giving her in the boot of my car til tomorrow so I don’t eat them all….crazy but true.
    All the best to everyone

Hi day 6 fd complete – ate just more than my quarter tdee as I decided to have strawberries with some greek yoghurt for after my salmon and mixed salad – a little of the ‘well it is the weekend’ but didn’t have a glass of wine as is my usual but enjoyed every bit of the strawberries.

Did my exercises (as I promised I would – which is what made me get up and do them) so will go to bed knowing I am still burning calories while I sleep.

Meli_ you deserve a medal – just do your best and don’t be too hard on yourself – collicky baby, lack of sleep is enough to drive any one to reach for a quick pick me up. Just do your best with mindful eating and make sure you drink plenty of water. Dehydration can make you mistake thirst for wanting something not in your plan.

Well done all who have made it this far some have not – some have had a breeze so far, some have identified some difficulties but you are all still here which is the main thing. We are on a journey and we are going to find some bumps in the road. We only then can appreciate when the road is a little smoother! Don’t worry either if you have to stop and admire the view – when you are ready just get on the road again.

Nite nite fellow travellers x

Extremely busy week here with no time to post. My 2 Fasting Days went by with a breeze, which totally amazes me. And didn’t go overboard at all the next days. Scrolling through and reading messages here for my “weekend motivation.” LOL Keep on keepin’ on, everyone! We can do this!

US Day 6 NFD. I weighted in this morning as I had a FD yesterday (my second). Couldn’t believe I had dropped 4 lbs since May 1. Waking on air… I don’t think I’ve ever lost that much in a week. Was out of the house all day today with limited access to food so didn’t have a problem staying below TDEE. Keeping my head down and my eyes on my goal. Have a good weekend all.

Australia – Day 7 – 35 days to go. Today and tomorrow are non fast days, although will be careful today with calories because tomorrow is Mothers day and I don’t want to think about it πŸ˜‰ We are meeting up with the family at lunch time today.

Fast days – 4 Non fast days – 3

Pacific NW USA: Day 6 FD
    12,551 steps. White tea with peppermint and water during day, felt fine. Restaurant for dinner and had no trouble staying below 1/4 of TDEE. No headache, a little tired.

Starting to hear concerns and comments from friends and family who really do care about me: “Aren’t you afraid you’ll go into starvation mode and get a bloated stomach like those starving children we see on TV.” “Will your hair fall out?” Don’t starvation diets leave your skin all dry and saggy.” “Fasting just makes your metabolism slow way down.” “I didn’t realize you’d gotten that desperate.” “Are you sure you’re not becoming anorexic?”

I’ve said I’m not starving just choosing what I eat differently but I don’t think I’ll be as forthcoming that I’m also choosing to only eat 500 calories 2 days each week. That seems to strike a cord that I don’t need to hear about at this juncture. At least I have all your positive comments in contrast!!

Hello everyone..

glad to say I lost 3kgs.. weighing 94.6kg now.. don’t know how but I think since my son is being irritated n fussy. I ve been paying extra attention n carrying him around most of time.. couldn’t find time to workout. . but did manage 1 hr walk daily.. 10kgs more to go to reach my pre-pregnancy weight…

how’s everyone else doing??

back2thefuture it’s hard to hear others opinions maybe show them the fast diet site so they can read what you are doing my biggest worry was telling my dr when i first started a year ago he told me he and his family were doing it too. My family just ask are you eating today before offering me food.love them for that I fit my fast days around invites.

Aus Day 7. Non fast day. Enjoyed a plate of Chinese dumplings for lunch. I love that I can eat what I fancy within limits. Have managed to stay the same weight this week. So I’m very happy with that. I’m on maintainance and determined to maintain my loss. I still fast weekly, weigh myself daily and walk for an hour when time permits. To all enjoy your weekend.

Day 7. Wisconsin, USA. Well…that patio party wasn’t a complete success. It is the middle of the night, and I am up working, because of an upset stomach. I believe the cocktail and tortilla chips didn’t hit my fasted digestive tract very well.

Additionally, I had just a bit more than I had planned on drinking. Honestly, not much. The alcohol hit me very hard. I can only assume it was because I had less food in my stomach to absorb it.

I am good at drinking in moderation. It is my “thing”; I have preached about it to my children for years, and tried to model it as well. I do not like feeling tipsy. I will be more careful next time. My stomach ache tonight is a good consequence. I will learn from it.

On a happy note…we ejoyed the beautiful sunshine, and we danced. Fun way to end the work week.

Looking forward to staying on track for the rest of this weekend. Thank you for reading my confession. πŸ™‚ Good luck to all.

Hi everyone.
    A week done with 3 fast days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
    Feeling great this morning. No bloating and seem to have more energy.
    I haven’t over eaten on my non fast days either.I have waliked a lot too.
    I’m still big though!!!!
    Note to self- be patient
    Keep going.
    Well done crazy trying for losing 3kgs-goodfor you

Sorry, meant to start the post with Spain, day 6 of the challange

Anonymous

NL day 7
    Oef….past week I gained just a little bit. Yesterday FD with eating nothing….till seven in the evening when I thought a few pretzels would be okay. I didn’t have too many at all but I do regret it. My scales this morning showed percentage muscle was up a bit and percentage fat was down a bit. So all in all I’m satisfied and I know now that on a FD I should stick to fasting and not give in. Feels like i’m still experimenting on the do’s and don’ts but it is getting easier with all your posts. Thanks! Have a great (Mothers’) Day tomorrow!!

UK Day 6 Just finished a workout session, and as I’ve now seen the menu for tonight when I’m out at a function worked out a good balanced days eating and still allow for a few glasses of prosecco and stay within my TDEE. Report back tomorrow when I have my first week weigh in Have a good weekend everyone

Hi uk day 7 Lol dolly bird well done for remembering.
    Weighed in this morning and 3 and quarter lbs down. Pleased with that result on scales but I feel sooo much better. My face, my tummy I can see a difference.
    While some will be soon starting their second week I want you think of this as the start of a new challenge. Remember how you felt full of enthusiasm? I want you to keep that feeling and carry it on – don’t think, I have been so good I will sneak this in or I have been good I can eat a little more. Your challenge this week is to keep the momentum going and do as well this coming week.

Back2f – I think you need to point out to well meaning friends and family the benefits of this programme. Someone will correct if I am wrong but weight loss was a side effect of another trial into how fasting can protect against illness. I also guess you need to lose weight hence why you have joined this site. I think you need to stick to the plan and as they say proof is in the pudding – when you lose weight and look good their fears will disappear and you never know they may even try it themselves.

Switzerland Day 7 – really great to read the posts on here and see how everyone else is getting on. I’m fasting today as I’ve been a bit complacent with 5:2 and find the steady weight loss a huge motivator.

My husband started 5:2 in Jan, just as I was really losing motivation, and has lost 15kgs so far, to the point that he is now officially ‘slim’ and is – guttingly – a good 2kg lighter than me. I’m still 10kg away from BMIhealthy so rather than get p*ssed off, I thought I’d have a go at getting even. Hence the 4:3 effort!

Edzeko – entirely agree with you about rich food eaten the day after fasting. I find I really enjoy the first bit but then it quickly makes me feel queasy. Especially fried food, and anything with a rich, creamy sauce. Mind you, ‘plain’ food tastes fantastic and vegetables are more tasty than usual, so maybe it’s my body telling me something.

Tattie/Coda – fasting has a weird effect on my brain and on my moods. Some days I feel super-sharp and focused, and get loads done. Other days I can’t string a sentence together and feel unbelievably grumpy. It’s possible that I would have elements of both without fasting, but maybe fasting makes them feel more extreme. Anyone else get this?

Right, have had my lunchtime miso so am off to do a bit of weeding. Good luck all!

Day 7 – Here in Brazil

I always weight on Saturdays, this week 1kg !!! very happy least 5 weeks 5 kg!

US Day 7, and I am UP one pound. I expected it, as the last two days (NFDs) have been a bit of a lost weekend. I will reverse this over the course of the next week. In the meantime, I have dinner company tonight and am fasting today. It’s the only second FD possible within this week. What kind of masochist does this? Tomorrow is Mother’s Day and I refuse to fast tomorrow!

Back2f…Smile, thank them for their best wishes and tell them you are under the medical supervision of Drs. Mosley, Lustig, Fung, Yudkin, and Varady.

Day 7, California USA. I made it through the movie yesterday. I didn’t even have to pull out my emergency carrots because my DH didn’t buy popcorn. Instead he stopped off at a Mexican grocery store for pastry. I purchased an apple. He ate the pastry while I ate the apple just before going into the theater. Afterwards we did go to a Mexican restaurant and I did eat too much. Felt very uncomfortable. That was my only meal for the day. I did have a glass of red wine and some cheese later in the evening.

On a more positive note, I was able to wear a pair of pants and not struggle with them rolling down under my belly every time I sat down. They actually stayed where they are supposed to all day. It is a great encouragement for me when my fat clothes are fitting again. Clothes don’t lie. I am looking forward to ditching the fat clothes and fitting into the “a little overweight” clothes. Have a ways to go but I feel it will happen this time. I really enjoy reading all the posts.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Mothers Day celebration tomorrow. Next fasting day is Monday!

Pacific NW USA: Day 7 NFD, 1st week weigh-in lost 4 lbs, 2 inches off waist and .5 from bust πŸŽ‰
    K-Lo, Coda, Fishing Gran waking up to read your messages – thank you SO-O-O much. I can’t tell you how much you’ve renewed my motivation and given me something that I need more of – confidence. In the face of “Oh no!”, “What?” or blank stares my first week trying this plan I reacted kind of like a “deer in headlights”. I feel really happy starting this weekend – with the backing of my Dr.s Mosley, Lustig, Fung, Yudkin, and Varady and your retorts! My first week weigh-in and in the weeks to come will be the real “proof in the pudding”!

USA Day7 of 42
    Weighed this morning down 2 pounds yeah!!!!
    Tomorrow is mothers day(Sunday) and my FD
    planning ahead to have some beautiful veggies and a great protein!
    What better gift for myself as well as my child and grandchildren than a healthly
    happy ME!
    After all this is a challenge!
    Looking forward to week Two!

Cotswolds Day 7: Busy day at work today then drive to Badminton to pick up daughter and friend from horse trials, so not much time to sit and eat! Sunday tomorrow so, will need to stay alert to snacking….

Day 6 from Scotland.
    Hope you have all had a good day and Happy Mothers Day to all tomorrow. We had our Mother’s Day back in March, but can’t quite justify celebrating again.
    At work all day today, working also a Sun, Mon, Tuesday . So I will be on my Knees next week. Haven’t actually had a fast day at work yet, so that will be interesting!
    Had a good NFD today and sitting at 1000 cals. Feeling stuffed after Osso Bucco and spelt pasta for dinner, so will quit while I’m ahead!
    Off for a nice soak in the bath, Epsom salts and essential Lavender oil , and a cup of tea! TTL

U.K. Day 7

NFD 2. FD 1

It was my second NFD and a day out – I loved the idea that I could plan breakfast and dinner – leaving enough calories left to enjoy the cake with the coffee, the lunch out and an ice cream at the theatre. I’m using mfp and have faithfully recorded everything – hence the decision to have no pud at lunchtime so that enough calories are left for the ice cream. I even have enough calories left for two small hotel chocolat chops later – mmm. I do appreciate that this may not have been the healthiest way to spend the last few calories but a treat is a treat and its within my TDEE!

Midwest day 7: NFD for me and staying below my TDEE. Went for a good walk/jog this morning pushing the double stroller. Made cakes for my twin boys birthday..will have some slivers tonight. Mother’s Day we are going out for breakfast. Will find a lower calorie option..not sure where we are going yet. Happy Mother’s Day!
    Coda, I won’t be able to check in tomorrow because I detach from my phone/internet on Sundays..a self inflicted break. But consider this my Sunday check in too. Planning to stay below my TDEE and looking forward to the second week!!
    Great job everyone!

UK Day7. Well done all and great to read of all your successes, b2f, coda commitedtochange and others. Great job planning ahead Daisyandmillie and cizzci2 – feeling the clothes fit better is great isn’t it. TTL, I’ve also had some time to recharge the batteries today – enjoyed a sunny Saturday afternoon here including patio drinks and nibbles with good company… think I might end up just under TDEE or not be far over.

Aus Day 8 NFD.
    Checking in early today.

Thank you Coda for the timely reminder that weight loss is only one of the side effects of this way of eating. Very sustainable if done properly. I love the positive changes to my health.

K-Lo and b2f we share the same doctors!

Today I plan to enjoy Mother’s Day. My husband bought a special bottle of wine to share. He usually says “you’re not my mother” but this year he senses I need a little extra. My children are engaged elsewhere; in-laws and the tyranny of distance. I’m really quite resilient and am happy with video and phone calls. Just feeling a little sentimental, sorry about that, must be the lack of sleep!

Well done everyone… good luck for another week of healthy eating.

UK Day 7 NFD managed really well until this evening, wine may have pushed me over my TDEE but it’s the first this week and tomorrow is another day!! Sill motivated and positive!! Good luck to all Thank you so much coda, looking forward to weigh in and measure on Tuesday morning. Monday iS next FD.

Minnesota, USA Day 7 Saturday about 1550 hrs

Thank you for the welcome, Coda. I will try my best to check in daily. Yesterday’s weight 159! First time breaking below 160’s in over 8 months. Last summer I walked 2-3 miles 4-5 times a week, body weight exercises, cut calories, cut carbs and still never managed to be less than 157. And I gained that back throughout the winter and then extra pounds besides. I’m so impressed with the 5:2 diet! Ive lost about 8 lbs since April 11th and almost 2 lbs since May 1 when the challenge started. I don’t feel deprived because I can still have a carb or two when I want, and I don’t *have* to avoid any particular food. There is always tomorrow to either treat myself if I’m fasting today, or to fast if I’ve over done the eating. Brilliant! It gives me such control.

This past week my fast days were Monday and Wednesday. I found that more difficult than my usual Mondays and Thursdays schedule. I don’t think I could do 4:3 at this point as I would feel too deprived.
    I do 1/4 of my TDEE, so under 400 calories on FD. A few days have been under 300. I have figured my TDEE at the amount I would need if I weighed about 145, my first goal. I figure I might as well get use to what that looks like. I’m still trying to stay low carb as I know I’m a sugar addict and if I do have carbs (especially low quality processed) my hunger and cravings increase for the next 24 hours or longer.
    I try to be done eating by 6:30 pm and then eat around noon the next day. Sometimes I only make it until 1030 but that’s ok. I certainly have less heartburn at night when I quit eating by 7pm at latest.
    That’s been an achievement I would not have believed possible even 4 months ago. I was always an evening snacker. Always.
    Edzeko, how was your air quality this morning in Wisconsin? We had warnings this morning because of the Alberta, Canada fires, and toxic stuff from Fort McMurray, so no morning walk. We could smell the smoke even in the house. Those poor people! But I also wanted to tell you that when you are in ketosis even a little bit, alcohol will affect you much more than usual. You carry less fluids so you can get more dehydrated than drinking usually does. Also, it interferes with glycogen and glucagon being transported into cells so you feel much more like you have low blood sugar: shaky, light headed, nauseated. I will try to find the article on that. I learned that last year when I was doing a strict LCHF diet. Well, strict except for when I occasionally treated myself to wine, anyway. πŸ˜‰
    Good luck to everyone and thank you for the wonderful, motivating posts! Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!

U.K.-day 7 nfd. Lunch out today and brought home a cake order for the family, panicked and got myself a piece of banana bread. Ate it tonight but didn’t enjoy it (too sweet) but in a way I’m glad I had it because it makes me realise how clean eating makes me feel much better, and I feel even more committed to eating better and making my calories count. No other snacks for me so within my cals for today. Family BBQ tomw, (I’m mentally prepared!) everyone keep your fingers crossed for a bit of sun over Scotland, today was a major disappointment. At least living here there’s no pressure to have a bikini body, it’s too blooming cold lol

Aussie day 8 Happy Mothers Day. Just sitting here nursing my fur child reading all the posts and getting motivated felt like some wine last night but that is always followed by well you’ve had the wine might as well snack as well lol.

And…exhale – I get the moody thing, too. I’m doing quite a lot of blaming sugar! Binging on it affects me in such extreme ways – never used to when I was young. Either that, or hot flushes are around the corner!
    Getting ready for a FD tomorrow with pulling an all-nighter tonight. Haven’t done that in a long time, but needs must. I have some soup and apples with me to finish off the day/night…and then the FD will begin. I think I’ll be finishing work about 6am-ish, and then head home for a shower before becoming super-mum again as the family wakes up.

Hi all,

Day #7, 3:00 PM, FD, from California. It’s going OK. I salivated a lot today, went to a German store (my husband is German) and we bought many yummy things. Tomorrow is going to be a NFD so I’ll be able to taste some of them. Happy Mothers Day for tomorrow!

USA (MN) Day 7 – checking in …NFD for me today. Went over my TDEE yesterday, am well below today. Hope to end it that way. Attended my 60 min workout class today and have been busy most of the day. Mother’s Day tomorrow — will attend power/strength (45 min) class in the afternoon and an early family dinner at a Mexican restaurant tomorrow night. NFD tomorrow too — but still plan to stay below TDEE and will have my fasting day on Monday. Will plan my fasting day tomorrow — under 500 calories. Would like to try a water fasting but not sure due to the fact that I workout on my fasting days too. But hope to continue lengthening the time between my meals at a minimum. Hope all of you have a wonderful Mother’s Day and take time to celebrate YOU and your successes (big and small). We are all making progress in one way or another and it’s awesome to have this forum for support, motivation, laughter and sharing! πŸ™‚

USA Day 7 / 35 to go. NF day.

My lovely husband surprised me with ballet tickets (“Cinderella” by Glazunov) today for Mother’s Day. He choose 2 pm show, and we were surrounded with mothers/fathers with little girls wearing pretty princess dresses. My little girls are grown up now, but looking at those little princesses steered up a lot of memories. I cannot believe how quickly time goes by… Then we stopped at restaurant, good food and wine, so not very successful day for keeping TDEE, but I enjoyed it. πŸ™‚
    I think I will gain a pound or two. I usually weight myself every day, but officially on Monday, after 2 NF days – no room for cheating. Will see what is the damage on Monday. πŸ™‚
    Happy Mother’s day!

Hello from South Australia day 8
    This challenge is so inspirational, I woke up later today and read all your wonderful posts.
    I heard about the fires in Canada on our world news and thought about you all.
    My body told me to not to drink any coffee yesterday and today I have a headache but am still enjoying drinking tea.
    I keep the family and friends criticism of my diet at bay by organizing my fast days for non social days and just eating what everyone else is eating. I also wear clothes that aren’t tight. I am losing around a kilo a month so the weight is coming off slowly and people don’t really notice. If anyone does say something negative I always start banging on about the health risks of diabetes 2 and hip replacements which are prevalent in our family.
    It is Mother’s Day today and we are having a family roast and trifle for dessert. I too simply can’t drink like I used to and will probably only have one glass of wine but we will see. All the chocolates have remained safely uneaten in the boot of my car which is good.
    Happy Mother’s Day to all

US Day 7 NFD. So busy today. Have company from overseas next Friday staying for two weeks. Will be working all week so only have this weekend to make the house presentable πŸ™‚ I’m a little nervous about how I’ll do during those two weeks but I will do my best to stay focused. Lunch tomorrow for Mothers Day but I’m pretty sure I’ll stay below my TDEE. Happy Mothers Day everyone!

US Days 6 & 7 check in. Out to dinner with overnight guests yesterday kept me from posting yesterday. Ate wisely on Friday and Saturday on NFDs with social activities. Great salmon at dinner last night but perhaps not as wisely tonight at birthday party. Left before they cut the cake, but the rest of all the potluck foods friends brought was all so good. I do Curves M/W/F so will be back there Monday. Did lots of yard work yesterday and today with beautiful weather here in Illinois so I am counting that as some exercise!

Uk day 5 Coda, Qsue and Fishing gran thanks for your kind messages. No im not breastfeeding (personally i wouldnt be doing this if i was as i wouldnt want to reduce my little boys nutrients etc through fasting), i tried but as he was 6 weeks prem at birth he was unable to latch on without it being too much him πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Its lovely to hear everyone’s motivations and what bits amd peices we all work through, whilst trying to get healthy on a daily basis….well done everyone πŸ˜€

Cizzy, love the wardrobe sections. Mine looks quite similar! Im in the largest atm but can’t wait to get down to the chunky section!

Weigh day looming. Didnt manage an extra fd today but only took in 900 cals so thats somewhere in the middle and i was very healthy basically oatcakes, low fat cheese spread, egg, salad and a little popcorn treat as my beautiful stepson is over and we had a movie night πŸ˜€

Meli,
    I just admire you so much for trying this 5:2 WOL when you have a collicky babe and obviously a step son to also nurture. He may end up being a great blessing to you! I also hope that you are being kind and forgiving to yourself if you end up adding calories on your fast days. You have time to lose the weight, no hurry! Apparently the average weight loss is a pound a week, or half a kg on 5:2. It would be great if it were faster but, really, who cares? Once on this system you know it will come off, even if slowly and steadily. With all of the other stressful things in your life just now, try to remember that this is a slow and sustainable WOL, and it’s very forgiving: if you have a bad week you can just make up for it over time. Slowly. Non-Stressfully. Best of luck to you. And a big Happy Mother’s Day to you!

Day 7. QuΓ©bec. 36 to go

NFD. A bit difficult because I’m with my sisters for Mothers day but holding on !

Australia Day 8, 34 days to go of challenge. Happy Mothers Day! Today the boys gave me a Fitbit and a box of choccies! lol. I am sure they are happy to help me eat them, but at least I can eat a couple and get a choccie fix.
    Today was weigh in day for the challenge:
    Starting weight of challenge: 84kgs Loss: 1.3kg Current weight: 82.7kg.
    Fasts: 4 Non fasts: 4.

Viewing 50 posts - 451 through 500 (of 2,344 total)

You must be logged in to reply.