4 day water fast -96

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robin55 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone! I am new here although I have been doing OMAD for years. I am now ready to advance to 3 day fasting and then go to ADF ( alternate day fasting). I am wondering what people eat when they return to eating? I typically do keto/zero carb, but I am considering more salads on my Food Day..

Thanks for your thoughts. There is so much information on here, I am overwhelmed:) But in a good way.

My goal is to lose 5 lbs; however, it is also about finding a good plan that works for me. I am celiac and no dairy.

Happy Fasting! I am made it through day 1. I am going to consider 96 hours. So I would eat on Friday evening, but I am not sure if I will make it.

Thanks again!

Between fasts, I’m LCHF with a salad, big variety of LC veggies, protein (like ham/shrimp in salad), and I always try to keep bone broth ready for feast days because it helps me keep up my hydration (which is often a struggle for me, whether on or off fast). Where are you now on your fasting goals? Did you make it to Friday? 96 hours is so ambitious.

I have not yet learned how to accomplish a “zero carb” day (that you mentioned) without fasting. How do YOU do that? What do you eat on a typical zero carb day?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.