31 Day March 2017 Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
31 Day March 2017 Challenge

This topic contains 3,249 replies, has 179 voices, and was last updated by  therealwil78 7 years ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 2,901 through 2,950 (of 3,256 total)

• Day 28 / UK / NFD

FD B2B went well I think even with work on the second (I still feel a bit detached from the world around me and am not sure if it is the fasting, or indeed other emotions). I’ll definitely try this again to squeeze AFDs on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun into the week. I don’t think the scales will agree with me (and we all know that’s all what counts for me–just kidding), but I have this distinct feeling that my sports gear is getting loose. I still don’t think I can ‘see’ it when looking into the mirror, but I can ‘feel’ it every once in a while now otherwise. WIN!

Two more FDs to go before the end of this challenge. I wonder where I’ll land: I have no clue what to set as a goal for April. But: today it’s a porridge morning. I do miss my porridge on FDs, but once I’m on the bike and off work work it’s okay.

@okeydokey well done! At the end of my two now and it has gone well. The thought of tagging on another day actually just crossed my mind. Well, maybe next week πŸ˜‰

Anonymous

Day 28 – NL – NFD

Many of you have completed your Monday fast! I still have 17 hours to go on my three day fast, so I’m finishing last this time. (Except for the 800 calorie folks, I wish them well!) I think I’ll make it to the 80+ hour mark. I do have more hunger than this morning but today has been better than yesterday. Now I’m spurred on because I’ve never fasted this long before. 67 hours and counting. However to put it in perspective I’m really looking forward to breaking my fast tomorrow. I’ve even stocked up on some of my favorites.

Good luck as you end your fasts!

@at
    @jarbia
    @skinny love
    @wacm
    @dykask – 3rd FD b to b
    @redrockgirl302 – 800cal until end of March!
    @fatrabbit – – 800cal until end of March!
    @coda – 800cal until end of March!
    @sirisan
    @onahealthyhigh
    @sarah57
    @annemarilyn – 1st of B2B
    @missj2002
    @bert1802
    @scs
    @lany36
    @okeydokey – 1st of B2B
    @wtharvey
    @and…exhale
    @strawberriesandcream 800 cals until end of March.
    @fayefaye
    @blueninjamum
    @krisnia
    @august2024

Oh … annemarilyn & okeydokey have more to go too … Best to you two!

Day 28 UK FD800

I seem to get less and less hungry as I keep at this! I even managed to have a proper small portion of nuts last night and not end up eating half the bag, which I just couldn’t have done before. I just had two of each sort. And I slept really well again. That is huge for me as I have had sleep problems for years. And I am not hurting as much. I realised yesterday how much more freely I am moving. I used to feel as if I was much older than I am. Now I am feeling strong and able. But I still have a long way to go. My belly is still huge and I have lots of padding over my body so I can’t be too impatient but I do need to see steady progress. I am not even half way yet and almost 5 months in, roughly 40lbs gone, but another 60lbs to go. I am so relieved to be off that plateau, and to have totally changed the way I approach food.

@fatrabbit – 5 years ago when I started caring and losing weight, I think my primary motivation was it really bothered how much I seemed to be slowing down. On one hand I kind of felt like it didn’t matter but on the other hand I kind of felt like I could do something about it. I read a brief article about Tabata style workouts and I decided I could do 8 sets of pushing 20 seconds and resting 10 seconds. I started and it was really hard at first but by then I had started my journey. Just starting the journey sparked my caring and passion for life.

Isn’t it great not feeling like you are slowing down anymore? It is good to hear your reports too. I’m not really a fan of that approach, but it sure seems to be working well for you. You can’t knock results.

Day 28 UK NFD

Yesterday’s fast went well. A bit of hunger in the evening but notthing dramatic. Mondays are generally much easier than Thursdays for me. really must drink more water though. I woke up this morning feeling very dehydrated.

DAY 28 UK FD

Day 28 – Switzerland – NFD

Yesterday’s fast went okay, although I was properly hungry by teatime. Funny how that happens every now and then, and how different it is from the pleasant empty feeling of fasting. Managed to spin it out until dinner at 6.30pm, as my sleep really suffered last week when I ate my FD dinner at 4pm and had a hungry night… Slept fine πŸ™‚

Random musings from the last couple of days:
    @pamie, could you be a bit anaemic? Keep up those green leafy vegetables with lots of Vit C to access the iron
    @jenniferb – good luck to your mum!
    @fuvvie and @bert1802 – happy birthdays!!
    @lynzm – completely agree with you, I can really feel it if my last NFD meal before fasting is high in sugars: I find myself craving all sorts of rubbish, which isn’t easy to ignore on an empty stomach!

I’m still trying to get into 16:8, but finding it difficult on NFDs after fasting. @dykask, you mentioned that even small amounts of food can effect the hormonal benefits of fasting. I’m really asking because I think I could manage 16:8 better if I could have a couple of cups of black coffee in the morning. But coffee has protein and I’m guessing would trigger the end of the benefits of fasting. Should I stick to herbal tea until I break my fast at 10am?

Day 27 – FIN – FD
    Day 28 – NFD

I haven’t really had any bigger issues with my fasts (apart from feeling obliged to eat that baguette on the flight back last week), and yesterday was no exception. Today I woke up without that usual, pleasant light feeling you get after a fast, but that might be due to eating my last meal yesterday later than usual due to going to an aerial yoga class in the evening. I ate a total of about 480 kcals with a yogurt, curd, flax seed and dried blueberry powder mix for breakfast (not yet ready to give up on those), a banana in the afternoon and a protein bar after yoga.

@bert1802 Thank you for your advice and encouragement. As mentioned, despite feeling a bit disheartened by the lack of results so far (especially compared to the many of you who are experiencing great changes – congratulations for your continued success!) I’m not going to throw in the towel – I know it takes a while for the body to adjust and I’ve also read that the body only starts to really burn fat after about month. That’s also why I initially reserved a longer time period for this personal trial, and, if I’m starting to see further benefits I will likely continue with it.
    I’m not sure I’m ready to tweak my own eating habits as radically as you have just yet (I love my breakfasts and they tend to often be my healthiest meal of the day), but I will keep it in mind. I usually also stop eating after 21 o’clock (except on days when I have to eat later due to dance classes (but even then I stop eating before 22 o’clock)).

Thank you also for your additional encouragement, @okeydokey and @at ! I will join next month’s challenge as well, as I really enjoy the encouraging and positive spirit of this community. It’s also been great to follow everyone’s journey and learn more through what you share so far.

@fayefaye I tend to use masks once a week, but it’s been a while since I’ve used a clay one. Your reply actually reminded me of a great clay mask I used a while back and haven’t found in the stores since (I still have the package left to remind myself to buy it again – it’s earth kiss’ Detox Mud Pore Cleanse Mud Mask). Thank you for your tips and help! I will try to keep myself from squeezing – perhaps I’ll make it into an additional personal challenge for April.

Day 28, Newcastle UK, FD

Congratulations to @endellion, @gopackgo, @tillergirl and @johnnyr on your fantastic results to date. @fatrabbit – it is lovely read that you are feeling a lot happier than a couple of weeks ago – onwards & downwards!! @dykask – hahaha – welcome to just about every woman’s complaint – the fat is not where it ought to be! Fortunately, cleverly chosen clothes can ensure that only we know about the bits we’d prefer looked a little better. However, short of wearing a balaclava – your face is what people see and I expect your wife is the best person to let you know when you are looking just perfect! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

A very happy birthday to @bert1802 & @fuvvie.

Yesterday’s fast was fine – feel completely reset after the weekend. Off to work today, grass to cut, weeds to weed.

Have a good day one and all.

PS @dykask – 80 hours with no food? If I were your wife, I might be a bit worried too, or just a bit nervous about your general wellbeing. When does adaptive thermogenesis kick in?
    Although I’m impressed with your willpower and naturally curious as to how it works out for you, especially given your analytic approach, I’d love to hear that you’re planning a balanced period of maintenance for April, to solidify your weight loss and regain a more sustainable day-to-day eating pattern.

Wishing a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to two fabulous women πŸ₯‚ 🎁🎈🎁🎈πŸ₯‚

@fuvvie – I’m sure you are having a wonderful time especially as your sister is visiting from Melbourne – I realise it’s getting to the end of your day in Australia but hope you had/are having a fabulous time. Looking forward to having you on board for the April Challenge – Together We Are Stronger!
    @bert1802 – Happy Birthday to you – did I pickup you were doing a FD today??? If so can we hold on to each other as I’m doing one too – my normal Monday FD was lost when OH suggested we go out for brunch to one of our favourite places…….so I thought why not…….as I can always fast another day so today it is!

Day 28 Oxfordshire NFD

Day 28 UK NFD sorry think I’ve missed a couple of days but been very busy ,a lovely surprise Mothers Day treat then getting prepared for my mum and sister visiting I only get to see them once or twice a year so I’m not fasting now until the April challenge .weighed in this morning and still static at 10.4 and it was lovely when I met them at the station yesterday and they were very complimentary about my weight which was great

Thanks for hosting AT – see you in April X

Day 28, Switzerland, NFD
    Three more days and I will have completed the whole of March fasting every other day ….. WITHOUT fainting or dragging myself through the day with no energy. Good luck everyone out there 🌈🌈🌈

Day 28 UK FD

Midweek fasting Day 2/5. Coffee, vitamins and Omega 3. Yum yum πŸ™‚

Tuesday is always interesting. I’ll either get the screaming hab dabs telling me I need to eat NOW! Or my body will just say “Food? … Meh…Just eat the fat man”

Sometimes it’s like my body is eating the fat stored from meals I’ve eaten in the past. Today it might be that curry from 2003 lying on my right hip, or that Wedding Breakfast from 2007 placed firmly on my upper torso. I wish I could choose.

@luna09

Oof that impressed me. Can we compare notes? I’ve been on a midweek fasting regime (2:5) which seems to work, but I’d be interested whether ADF or 4:3 might yield the same results?

Day 28, London, UK, FD (2nd of b2b)

Happy Birthday @fuvvie and @bert1802, Enjoy your day and remember to ………..STEP AWAY FROM THE CAKE!!!!! (at least after 1 or 4 slices!!!)

Yesterdays’ FD was OK, although I went up to 620cals, once that dragon was released I had a hell of a job getting the bugger back in his box!!!!! I didn’t have my armour (bone broth & miso) to hand and for some reason I couldn’t stomach water yesterday and only managed 1.5L, I spent far too much time thinking about food rather than drinking stomach fooling water yesterday!!!!

Today is another day, and a FD too, so I should manage ok as I’m at work and have yoga this evening, so it’s a soup for lunch and bone broth before class and the β€˜kitchen will be closed’ before I get home.

@dykask, well done on your marathon fast!!! I think I would have eaten my arm by now!!!! Are these completely 0 cal FDS? When you break your fast are you controlled or do you go a bit mental and scarf down vast quantities of your favourites??? (Imagining myself in your shoes!)

@johnnyr………….LOL!!! If only my fat pads were representative of meals way back when…………….mine are far too recent…………..The bottle of Baileys located on my left thigh is from my 2 week Xmas binge of 2016!!!…………..AND I was doing 5:2 at that time, so NO excuses, just self-sabotage!!!! I really hope your body has chosen to β€˜just eat the fat man’…………..the picture in my mind is going to have me chuckling throughout the day!!!

I hope everyone is giving a big push for these last few days, it’ll help with starting April on a positive note, don’t throw in the towel and think β€˜Well I’ve messed up already, so I’ll start fresh in April’ …………………stick with this and hit April full throttle!!!!

Good luck everyone, keep the faith!!!!!!!

Day 25 – CARDIFF UK – NFD
    Day 26 – CARDIFF UK – NFD
    Day 27 – CARDIFF UK – FD
    Day 28 – CARDIFF UK – NFD

Starting Weight : 165.5lbs

Today’s Weight : 162lbs (3.5 lb) March Target 8. 5lbs

Mother’s Day apple crumble has now been negated and I’ve cleared all but 0.5lb of my gain from last week.

Youngest daughter is currently completing her mock GCSE exams so even more stressful at home than usual. My elder daughter was very studious and naturally bright and although I don’t compare them, I’m finding it harder to try and help with revision and feel I’m constantly nagging. I’ve given up explaining why she needs to learn things she will never use again, and reverted to ‘you need to learn it to pass your GCSEs, so just get on with it’.
    Still, last exam on Friday then we can relax for the weekend before the nagging begins on Monday for studying for the actual exams starting May. She’s only in Year 10, so I’ve potentially got a few more years of this to come.

Planning a controlled day today and to come in under TDEE to try and get closer to March goal. I won’t achieve it, but that’s no reason to give up trying (sounds like the advice I’ve been giving my daughter).

Not long to go until the April challenge begins.

Good luck to everyone for today.

Day 28, Cumbria UK, nfd
    Day 27, FD
    Sorry AT, I think I forgot to post yesterday.
    Happy birthday ladies, hope you both have a great day πŸŽ‚πŸ’—πŸŽ†
    Good luck everyone xx

Day 28 – Perth, W.Aust – FD

2nd last FD for the month, last one will be Friday, plan going well so far.

Be strong, be kind, be fabulous.

Day 28 – London – NFD

Happy birthday Ladies, hope you both have a wonderful day. It’s a beautiful spring day here in London and I hope you both get some sunshine too!

All good here, fast days getting easier, scales getting friendlier and really enjoying this WOL. Happy to see so much success on the forum as well. Go us!!

@gopackgo – wow, well done on getting into your dress! Such a great feeling! – Time to search through your wardrobe and rediscover all those other things that will fit better now!

@dykask – great results and not far to go before maintenance! I was reading the Fast Exercise book last night and there is a lot on how HIT can be used target abdominal fat, might be worth taking a look? Congrats on your extended fast and I hope you enjoy your brekkie!

Good luck to all today!

Day 28……Florida….. NFD

Happy Birthday Day to me and Fuvvie, Happy Birthday to me and Fuvvie!

I feel so much better this morning, I think I have finally over that after vacation tiredness! Last night was a long night and I so needed it!

Thank you to everyone for the kind words of support and love on my birthday. This new style of eating and this thread has been my WOL since the Nov. challenge. And without a doubt, I would not be where I am today with out it. It’s not the fact that I’ve lost weight that just the icing on the cake but I feel better about who I am. And that is all because of the support and love I receive from each and every one of you!

Dykask……. I think I’m going to rename you the residential weight loss doctor….. quick question, how did you figure out when your body was burning those meals off? I would like to know how I get a few meals out of my saddle bags? Congrats on your extended fast, I’m glad you listened to your body and stayed off the stairs. You’ll make 200 steps in no time!

Chumi…… glad to hear you staying on with us. I get not being ready to give up those things you love like breakfast. Believe me, it took me sometime to take my food loves off the menu. As you can tell bread, my first food love is still around, I’m sure one day, I’ll leave him for good, I’m just not ready! But that the great thing about this WOL, you do not necessarily have to give your food loves away. For me it was just a matter of rearranging when I’m eating them that help in reducing and even eliminating them completely. You’ll find your balance when it’s right for you!

AT….. I’m not sure how I got on the pocketers list for Tues but grab a hold of my belt, I’ll take care of you. I will be FDing tomorrow, so don’t let go and we’ll finish March together strong as ever!

Oh, I found my ending for April…. Be Classy, Sassy and a Bit Bad Assy! I know we’re going to have a few more men in April Challenge like Mr. okaydokey and Dykask but I think men can be just as Sassy as women can and I know we all are bad assy, so I think it works! What do you all think?

Okay, well my hubby just brought my 2nd cup of coffee, so I’m off!

Peace be with you!

Update – I’m very close to 72 hours. I’ll make that and I’ll probably go the night but it has been getting a bit rougher. My body is shifting into ketosis and that is something I’m not used too.

@and… exhale – Most of the hormonal benefits don’t start kicking in until about 24 hours of fasting. However there have been studies that show improved insulin sensitivity with intermitted fasting. There also can be improved levels of Human Growth Hormone but the results seem to vary widely. The main impact of daily 16 hour fasts seems to be fat lose over time improves. Many people also couple that with a low carb diet which tends to make the fasting easier after they are in ketosis.

For my current fasting I’m hoping to get a some of the autophagy benefits plus keeping my blood glucose low for a intended period to help lower my insulin levels. Autophagy is the effect that can easily be interrupted by eating. Autophagy is basically weak cells in the body dying, while that sounds horrible, new cells replace the weak one quickly. It possibly causes a renewing of some cells. While it is unlikely to extend life it has been show to prevent the onset of diseases like cancer and metabolic diseases. Around the 3 day of fasting this process starts taking off. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autophagy

I think my wife doesn’t like the fasting because she is starting to have a harder time with her weight. For most of our marriage I was the one that always had weight issues and now my diet changes and the fasting have sort of turned the tables. The problem is my wife is still afraid of fasting. That is a common fear. Maybe at some time she become more open minded. However she has given up on trying to make me stop. She can see the results and also see that the fasting hasn’t been making me sick. I just avoid rubbing the fasting in her face. We have enough issues with two teenagers in the house.

@fayefaye – I also use HIT. It saves time and my body is responding well. The main problem is I built up fat for 30 years and it just takes time to burn it off.

Day 28 FD Oman

Day 28|Toronto| CD-NFD

Day 28 – NFD – Canada
    Will catch up on posts later! Finishing my fast at noon but wanted to report was 137.2 today, down from 139 at start of the month. So – will show some progress this month despite a rocky road. Still have 2 more FDs to go πŸ™‚

Day 28, Germany, FD

Day 28 Australia NFD

Happy birthday @fuvvie and @bert. I hope you both had a wonderful day! I’ve missed you around here Fuvvie.

@at thank you so much for your encouragement, I’m feeling a bit lost at the momoment. I had planned to fast today but had rediculous drama with my girls this morning and did not feel up to it. I need to get my head back into it, this wouldn’t normally stop me.
    So tomorrow fd here I come!! If there is a group going I would love to be a part of it.

Day 28-Georgia,USA-NFD/FD

Day 28 – Cumbria UK – a very definite FD!!

Another lovely sunny and warm spring day……..so went out for my regular Tuesday Walk, only two of us today but good company and covered 5miles………

@endellion – i thought we had lost you as we had not heard from you after your initial post on 21/3 registering on the challenge, but you had been doing ADF as part of Lent – so very glad to hear from you again yesterday and that you have lost 6lbs so far – I hope you join us for the April Challenge as well, it will be hosted by @okeydokey.
    @suse13 – good to hear all is well and that you had a good time in Norfolk, I used to leave in Suffolk!!!!
    I’m adding you to our list of fasters for today – Together we are stronger!
    @johnnyr – great news on kicking that 12kg and on the university Levi shirt!
    @elektron – keep checking in when you can x
    @dykask – please be careful and ensure that you don’t overdo it – good idea to curb the activity today if you are continuing to fast – I have now caught up with all your posts – you have this under control and thank you for sharing – I have learnt such a lot from your
    @jennferb – thanks for the update – I had sort of worked it out xx
    @steffieagle – walks near the beach always so invigorating
    @lynzm – join us today for a FD – we will keep each other going…
    @fatrabbit – sounds like the 800cal days are suiting you so well and has got you off the plateau!! How wonderful is that and not forgetting how good you are feeling plus 5 months into this WOL and 40lbs gone forever – definitely deserves a happy dance time πŸ’ƒ
    @brightonbelle – enjoy your visit with your mum and sister – how wonderful to have such precious family times. Well done on maintaining during March – looking forward to catching up with you in the April Challenge
    @luna09 – WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT – ADF FOR A WHOLE MONTH
    @johnnyr -…………… LOL
    @flourbaby – great advice – a bad day does not a bad week make!

List of Fasters today – TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER – Copy and paste and add your name if you are fasting:-
    @at
    @suse13
    @pugalug
    @jamba61
    @schatziii
    @jarbia
    @flourbaby – 2nd B2B
    @dykask – on his 3rd FD in a row!
    @johnnyr – 5 x FDs in a row each week!!
    @fivetwofan5252
    @arvandee
    @missymoomoo
    @luna09 – ADF for the whole of March!!
    @lynzm
    @okeydokey
    @redrockgirl302 – 800cal until end of March!
    @fatrabbit – 800cal until end of March!
    @coda – 800cal until end of March!
    @strawberriesandcream – 800 cals until end of March!

3 MORE DAYS AFTER TODAY!!

Day 28 USA-WA NFD
    I had a great FD yesterday. Used a meal replacement shake which kept the food focus to a minimum, which I found helpful. I teach 2 yoga classes this morning, a flow and a gentle yoga, so a nice amount of morning activity. Day 28- wow! We’re almost there! Have a good day everyone!

Day 28, USA, Missouri Ozarks, FD

Today’s weight 141, below goal weight of 145.

Waving hi to all, busy day at work !

Happy birthday @fuvvie and @bert

Day 28–MA, USA–FD
    Day 27–MA, USA–NFD

Day 28 Chicago, Illinois USA – NFD Coming to the end of the month soon, don’t think I will meet my goal of 8 pound loss, but not feeling too bad about losing 7 pounds, hopefully 1 more by months end. Hoping and cheering you all on to the finish line this month, go, go, go!!!

Day 28 USA (Illinois) – NFD

@fuvvie & @bert1802 – “Happy birthday to YOU, happy birthday to YOU, happy birthday dear 5:2’ers, β™«β™ͺβ™«β™ͺ happy birthday to YOU!” You’ve just been serenaded by this SongBird! May your day be fully wonderful!

Doing okay, will have a FD later this week, still have 2 lingering pounds to get back to my 160# maintenance. Will do my utmost to make today controlled.

Our big concert is this Sunday afternoon, so this week is kind of crazy for me as director and president of the choral society. We have extra rehearsals, but it is all so much fun. Newspaper called yesterday and wants to do a spread on our group for Sunday. Whew!

Pocketters – may you have great success today.

Onward and downward, all!

Day 28 – USA – NFD

This month has flown by so quickly! Congrats to all: @fatrabbit, @johnnyr, @luna09, @lindasue. You are all very inspiring!

Day 28 Florida, USA FD
    Thanks to the challenge, I’m firmly established in the 5/2 rhythm again. I started today with fruit, 2 egg whites, and a special muffin I make with sweet potato, banana, almond flour and chopped walnuts- very satisfying breakfast at 138 calories. I only weigh myself once/month so I won’t know until end of the week what I’ve lost but my clothes fit differently. I will join the April challenge as I know I have a ways to go to meet my goal. I haven’t figured out how to add my name as I use my smart phone to post. I’ll have to get on my laptop. Good luck to all today!

Day 28 Maine NFD

Well, 1st time I didn’t stick w/a FD that I had designated…kind of disappointed in myself, but pushing double reset button for a weds/thurs fast. We drove 7 hours yesterday – rather harrowing through the Virginia mountains in the worst fog I’ve ever driven in. We had to have our emergency flashers on for 10 miles – couldn’t see in front or even the sides of the road….surrounded by trucks! I remember a number of years back hearing there was a 50 car pile up in same spot due to fog, so I was a nervous wreck. Hubby was ready to drop me off a cliff!! We stopped just past Harrisburg, PA for the night – casino right next door! So, broke down & had 2 slices of pizza – thinking end of vacay celebration…
    But,
    weather today is rain all the way to Maine – decided to stay put – tomorrow sunny. Had enough of highway driving in rain. Probably a strange place to visit with my new WOL, but Hershey is about 10 minutes away…hence a NFD today!! Heading over to tour the chocolate museum & go to butterfly exhibit. It was either that or donate more money at casino!

Congrats to all the victories – dresses fitting & fat burnings! Happy Birthday to Fuvvie & Bert1802 – lovely WOL friends! @johnnyr – you make me laugh. @songbirdme – break a leg onSunday – are you videotaping?

Make it a great day everybody!

Day 28 NFD USA, WI
    (day 27 was a FD, for the record)

*** HAPPY BIRFDDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY @fuvvie and @bert1802!!!!***

@dykask – Congrats on being your lowest weight since the 80s! Yow! I enjoy reading your scientific approaches to your fasting.

Today will not be a fast day, as I have a date night with my son. Once a year, their father (my ex) and I do “one-on-one” time with a son for the night. So for the past 3 Tuesdays, he’s had one son while I’ve had the other two, for special alone time. Tonight is the firsst of my one-on-one’s with one of my sons. He gets to pick whatever he wants to do (within reason), and we go do it together. I’m assuming food will be involved and while I will make healthy choices today, it won’t be a fast day for sure! In Wisconsin we have frozen custard, which is like ice cream but much richer (made with more egg yolks and cream, I believe), and it’s delicious. If he chooses that as an option I might not be able to resist a bit!

I’m tired of being sick. I want to get back in the gym but I learned my lesson to take it easy and let my body heal before exerting it. Still frustrating, though.

Good luck to all the fasters today! You got this!

March challenge post
    Day 28 – US – FD

✨🎊Happy Birthday!πŸŽ‰ @bert1802 and @fuvvie Wishing you both a great year full of successes!🌈😊

Yesterday’s FD went well. I only drank water and warm water with lemon πŸ‹ and stevia.

This morning just drinking water and coffee with a smidge of unsweetened coconut milk and stevia.

@luna09 intermittent fasting for the whole month of March. Congratulations!πŸŽ‰ Sounds like you’ve got this girl!😊. I know I couldn’t do that yet. 😊Keep on keepin’ on!πŸŒˆπŸ‘
    @johhnyr FD for me also. I know what your talking about. Mine could be part of our last Christmas dinner🀣I love your humor. Makin’ me smile😊
    @fatrabbit Wow, since you began total 40lbs off! Really great accomplishment.βœ¨πŸŽ‰

Looking forward to seeing you all on board for the April challenge. This group has been such a wonderful support group to help us with our goals. I’m hoping the April Challenge group will be as supportive as well.✨

Here’s the April challenge link if anyone hasn’t seen it yet.
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/30-day-april-2017-challenge/#post-199403

✨✨The comeback is always stronger than the setback.✨✨
    ✨✨I want to see what happens if I don’t give up😊
    ✨😊Together we are Stronger!✨✨
    ✨✨Good Luck to you all today😊✨

Day 28 Hampshire FD

Day 28, Rocky Mountains, US, FD800

Hi everyone,

Another good FD800 yesterday. Continue with 800cal today. And….I am .1 from my March goal! I am practically there….I am happy! 😊😊😊

Have a great day!!! ⚘⚘⚘

Day 28. West Midlands , UK. …….FD

I’m starving !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I shall be doing another FD in Thursday.

Day 28: Gloucestershire, UK: NFD
    Trying skipping breakfast and only eating two meals a day. 16/8 or better.

Day 29/NFD/Melbourne Australia

Day 28- Montreal- NFD

Just weighed myself for the first time in weeks 80.1 kg. I had been hoping to see a 7 but very close!

Hi hello from sunny Derbyshire I started yesterday and did my first fast day. I’m in at the end this month and have signed up for April’s challenge but I just wondered if I can post on this months challenge albeit the dog end of it. If Inot someone tell me where I should post on the forum

I really pleased ive managed to do my 1st fast day as I’ve felt like I’ve been stuck in limbo land not being able to move forwards for ages, feeling angry with myself for not being able to make myself do something about my excess weight. So, apart from a bit of a headache – my first hurdle is done!!!

Day 28 Placentia, Ca. NFD

I’m down 6 lbs. Not a ton – I guess a lb a week – I’ll take it. I actually started the 5:2 the last week of February. My favorite thing about it (well besides the weight loss) is the control I am starting to feel about my relationship with food. I’m thinking about it differently. I have been fasting Monday/Thursday. Monday’s are easy – Thursday I get grumpy. I’m thinking I am going to possibly change to Monday Wednesday. Anyway – thanks for being there!

Viewing 50 posts - 2,901 through 2,950 (of 3,256 total)

You must be logged in to reply.