31 Day January 2017 Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
31 Day January 2017 Challenge

This topic contains 2,437 replies, has 150 voices, and was last updated by  Fuvvie 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,601 through 1,650 (of 2,440 total)

• Day 19, Australia FD

Finding it hard to get my fd momentum going again. The fd’s I have done this week since my holiday have been a real struggle. Hoping it will get easier soon. I’m also really exhausted after all the driving and too many late nights with the kids, and now have my nieces and nephew staying, which is delightful, and my kids are loving it, but just feeling so tired. Sorry for the whinge. Sometimes it is hard to know when to go easy on yourself, give yourself a break, and when to just suck it up and push through. So was thinking about joining the b2b, but don’t know if I’m up for it this week. Thanks for the motivation though, it helps so much to see you all doing so well. I’ll be back to it soon.
    Good luck everyone, especially the pocket fasters, I’ll be thinking of you all.

UK day 19 FD , was just going to do a day but as there’s a group going – I’m in ! Well partially, started 8pm last night will go through to Friday afternoon
    SongbirdMe- I know – for some reason I imagined I’d have a lovely slim toned body hiding underneath my flab ,bit disappointed to find its just a smaller ,wobblier version 😀
    Good luck with the meeting Fuvvie x

HappyMargo
    Back2thefuture
    Laddie10
    Pisupoossa
    Coda
    AnneMarilyn
    Quebecoise
    Weeme
    GoldenSun
    Debster251
    BrightonBelle

Day 20 NFD singapore

It all started well with good intentions but once again I was derailed with catered food at work! They keep on providing packed lunch, buffet lunch, snacks everywhere… I’m going to officially out an embargo on this! The sad fact is that once I start to have unhealthy things then my brain switches on and demands more unhealthy things. The vicious cycle must be nipped in the bud!

Tomorrow is another fast day. Gonna make it 3 this wee since I didn’t manage proper fasts anyway.

Day 19….Florida….. FD

Did I ever tell you, that each and everyone of you is great. Absolutely the greatest!

I did slip yesterday during my FD, so I’m going to try it again today and tomorrow if I have to. Sometimes life happens all at once, and with 5:2 and this WOL means you adjust, and keep trucking on to your destination. Having life happen to you or having a bad day does not have the same meaning on 5:2 as other diet or quick fixes.
    I’m not down for the count……. I just just took a moment to gain strength to knock this ball outta of the park….

Thanks to all of you, your support means the world to me!

I’m really hoping for a slow day, so I can properly train this girl, because as it stands now, it can’t stay this way. I really did think I scared her, but now I’m just kind of thinking she a gluten for punishment….lol We are super busy and to keep up with demand, I’m moving from one thing to another. I try to slow down and show her but either I lose her and can’t find her or I find it easier to just do it myself. Ugg! Makes me think I’m not a good teacher because of the fast pace I must go at to keep everyone satisfied.
    Goal for the day…… slow down! I seriously got to get this girl headed in the right direction. So, today to slow down, I’m going to rely on the contractors desk to help. They are going to have to take some of this demand on! Such wishful thinking on my part….. haha

Okay well, I’m off will catch up on more posts tonight!

Cheers!

Day 19 NFD Surrey, UK

Back better enough now to resume fasting but have a couple of engagements today & tomorrow that make it impractical
    SO I’m considering both Sat & Sun as FDs. Haven’t done back to back before so a bit apprehensive. Anyone got any tips?

Day 18 FD

My first fast day! Have made some veg soup to keep away cravings later.

Thank you @k-lo

Day 19 USA (Illinois) NFD

I need to keep CD in mind on my NFD’s — it seems like maintenance for me is only possible if I lower the number of calories for my TDEE. Even though I don’t really want to lose more, the scale will still fluctuate two pounds up quite often.

BrightonBelle – yes, our mind’s eye sees this model thin perfect person, doesn’t it? I need to keep reminding myself that skin took a while to grow over the fat, so maybe it will take time to shrink. If ever? 🙂 Wobblier version… indeed!

Stay strong, all you little band of fasters today! Hugs to you all.

Onward and downward!

Georgia/USA/Day 19/FD

Day 19 – St. Louis, MO USA – FD b2b2b

I am at 36 hours now and going strong! Glad to be a part of the b2b team! As I mentioned, I was already on an FD yesterday so going to Friday 6-7 p.m. will be 72 hours. I really don’t know what to expect but I am going for it. I will be pretty happy with the results no matter what as I feel pretty confident I can go until this evening which would be 48 hours.

The list I have in my pocket:

HappyMargo
    Back2thefuture
    Laddie10
    Pisupoossa
    Coda
    AnneMarilyn
    Quebecoise
    Weeme
    GoldenSun
    Debster251

TBD – Pamie

I am going to add Pamie because she was a ‘maybe’ last last night and until I hear otherwise she is going with us!

Let’s do this!

Our bodies were made to MOVE! Look at what happens if we sit too long according to this research: http://time.com/4637898/sitting-aging-sedentary/

I am guilty of sitting more than I should, but hopefully upping my exercise will help to counteract that.

Day 19 – NSW Australia- NFD
    Down a further 0.7kgs total 2.8kgs so car, doing 3 FDs this week to compensate for a big weekend. Lesson learnt don’t do any cognative job tests while on a FD., i really think i lost speed, concentration and mental capacity yesterday.FDs are ok very hard to stay focused after 3pm sleep still a problem now regardless of day. FD tomorrow. Sorry posting when i can. Good luck to everyone.

Hello all especially my fellow pocketeers UK day 19 FD

So far so good – only water, coffee and one cup of chicken bovril to date. I didn’t even feel like reaching for something when some arse in a call centre told me he couldn’t continue with my call as I couldn’t quote our reference – we don’t use references on correspondence apart from their own account number DUH!

Going to yoga tonight – haven’t been for ages but feel the need to stretch.

@peli – I guess it depends how much below your TDEE you are eating?

@quebecoise – I hope your back pain eases soon.

Yikes only 13 days left (thanks to whoever reminded us) and I am no where near my target – it has been up and down all over the place. Need to make every day count.

Someone commented on how they thought this was a UK site – but has any one else noticed the spell checker is definitely not UK. Keeps telling me I am wrong putting an s rather than a z in certain words ie realise v realize or flavour v flavor? Just an observation, not a complaint btw.

@bert – what if the girl just shadowed you, stuck with you for a couple of days and sees how the expert does it – it must be hard for her to keep up with someone who is obviously very efficient and knows the job inside out. I hope she sticks with it and catches on quickly so you will have less stress.

Day 19/Midwest USA/ FD

On this fasting day, I have scheduled a massage in the morning and a bit of stretching for the afternoon. Hope this helps. Carpe Diem.

Day 19 — Colorado, USA– FD + FD

Laddie– don’t forget BrightonBelle!

HappyMargo
    Back2thefuture
    Laddie10
    Pisupoossa
    Coda
    AnneMarilyn
    Quebecoise
    Weeme
    GoldenSun
    Debster251
    BrightonBelle
    TBD – Pamie

Starting day with all kinds of 5:2 enthusiasm! Let’s hope it’s like a wave & we can surf on it these 2 days! Then coast into the weekend feeling strong & proud.

Day 19 – Canada – FD

I can tell today is going to be tough. Fast Day #5 for me is kicking off with zero energy and a to-do list a mile high! We’ve had so many new things kick off in January – I’ve got two young sons -and activities every night and OH has been away all week… I haven’t caught up on anything (my office is a disaster) and I’m tired. But I’m going to DO this FD and stay true to this commitment. Am even looking forward to my yummy bone broth gingery garlicky soup to have at dinner time…

Bert1802 – thanks for giving us instalments of your life, I look forward to them!
    MissyMay and Lisa.Alma – congrats to both of you!!!!
    LouBelles – I get it, be gentle.

Day 19- FD. AZ US. Fasting today but won’t be doing B2B since I’m having lunch AND dinner with friends tomorrow. I’m going to fast again on Sat so that means I will do a 3:4 this week. I was aiming for a 4:3 but since I know I’m going to eat bad all day tomorrow I’m going to opt for a fourth day this week. Is it weird that I get excited for fast days??????

Bert- I feel your pain. I have had to train my office mate over the past 6 months and it’s hard because she only got the position since they cut her old position. She didn’t want to be in my department at all and has been looking for a new job since she came in my office. My position is busy every single day and some people can’t handle it. Unfortunately I know she’ll be leaving soon and I’ll have to start all over again.

2nd post…

Updated list – somehow I missed a fellow pocket faster must have copied an older version:

Good luck one and all!

Day 19 — Colorado, USA– FD + FD

Laddie– don’t forget BrightonBelle!

HappyMargo
    Back2thefuture
    Laddie10
    Pisupoossa
    Coda
    AnneMarilyn
    Quebecoise
    Weeme
    GoldenSun
    Debster251
    BrightonBelle
    TBD – Pamie

@bert – when we have employees that don’t seem to meeting expectations we can narrow it down to one of these 3 areas:

Lack of Motivation?
    Lack of Talent? (Ability to learn and do the job)
    Need for additional Training / Clear Expectations

I am guessing your new gal is still motivated and perhaps if she seemed like a good candidate in the interview (talent and ability) I would lean towards a ‘training’…meaning, like Coda mentioned, she may just be having a hard time keeping up with a PRO!?

It takes often 90 days to really understand a new job in terms of expectations and to have the new skills to be effective. Maybe she needs a bit more time?

Good luck!

Day 19|FD|Toronto

Day 19 – Canada – NFD

Day 19 – second post

My thing tonight has just been cancelled so I’ve decided to make the rest of today and tomorrow until dinner a FD (if that makes sense). So glad to be back in the zone!

Day 20 NZ b2b
    Good morning everyone. Just about ready to go to work. Was a tad hungry this morning after yesterdays FD but decided to have a cup of tea and see how I felt. Well cup of tea just finished and I’m ready to b2b. Never done this before so fingers crossed. Will keep checking posts throughout the day for motivation. Have a good day folks.

Day 19, Gloucestershire, UK: NFD
    Did 36 hours on water-only yesterday (the second this week) still not willing to weigh myself though.(Sorry Fuvvie, Coda) I may wait until I’ve gone fifteen days on the proper WOL (to make up for the 15 days off it) first.

AT: You’ve kept at your goal weight for seven weeks. BIG pat on the back for YOU…well done xx

I have my day off work tomorrow so will shift my fast-day to Saturday.

day 19. Third FD of the week (started Sunday, to make up for some days when FD=900 or 1000 calories instead of 500…)

My pattern for weight seems to be: lose, lose, gain. lose, lose, gain. over and over. two days where I’m down slightly, then a day when I’m up. Not giving up no matter what.

2nd Post : I’m trying to keep myself busy so as not to focus on food. My fellow pocketeers are really helping me stay on the liquid fast. I was going to do a quarter of my TDEE but after reading your posts, I felt I can do this.

I’m sorry but I forgotten the name of the person who is combining LCHF as I would like to look back at her posts. Does anyone remember or if you are that person, I would love to hear your experiences again. I don’t have much to lose (I think you’re the same) but I feel that LCHF will help me lose the extra around my middle and help with the carb cravings.

Let’s stay strong together!

Day 19 Cornwall UK FD

Really good fast day sadly can’t join in with b2b tomorrow as out for lunch but will continue fast til 1pm.

Fuvvie be good know how your evening goes hope you meet some nice people.
    If you get to Cornwall anytime do let me know so we can meet up!!

Kept busy today it was cold but beautiful sunshine so got out into the garden, got washing done and dry on the line, smells so much nicer! Then got on with the quilt, coming together very nicely!

Thank you one and all for your posts, I love reading about your daily lives, ups and downs and how your doing! I find it hard to respond because unless I have a pad and pencil I can’t remember who says what and I dont always have time to do that!!

Stay strong, be kind to yourselves remember life is for living, every day is a new opportunity!

Day 19, Oceanside CA, NFD 153.5 lb

Good FD yesterday. Hungry this a.m. DH down 2 lbs this week, I lost another lb and am at lowest weight in 12 years. Rainy morning but skies brighter now so will get in 3 mile walk for sure.

Guests for dinner tonite. Heart healthy dinner planned: baked salmon, broccoli and sweet potato. Will enjoy wine too.

Like the rhythm of the alternate FD/NFD during the week. Today 10 week anniversary on Fast 5:2. Always one day at a time.

@goldensinshine – there are a few of us that are combining IF with LCHF diet…I’m personally following the Ketogenic plan pretty closely even on a FD where I have many times used up around 400 calories. My goal is to keep meals and the overall day at a 70-20-10 percent ratio for calories coming from fat/protein/carbs.

My experience overall has been that a FD is somewhat easier in that there is zero planning involved! Whereas maintaining the ratio listed above takes some thought and preplanning. I have found a few meals that I like that meet the requirements so I keep going back to those.

Regardless – the longer I Fast the more the cravings drop including hunger which seems to ebb and flow but with a FD never gets too hard to manage. When I do eat if I stick to 60-70/15-20/ 10-15 range on fats protein and carbs I feel strong and alert and only experience mild to moderate hunger.

When I celebrate with some carbs or sweets of any kind I want more and more and more. For now it’s better if I avoid them completely.

Keep up the FAST team b2b!!

@calling all pocketfasters – Pamie has joined!!

Go team!!

Day 19 – Cumbria UK – NFD

Lovely light eating day – no breakfast – went to lunch with the group I volunteer for – was on the driving rota – therefore no alcohol consumed and a light 2 course lunch – felt satisfied – so decided to start my 3rd FD for this week from lunchtime today until brunch on Saturday; so am joining the pocket fasters that started fasting yesterday evening and are doing B2B until Saturday – I’ll be holding hands with you all.

I have had a lovely time catching up with all the posts – how amazingly supportive we are as a group – there is always someone to pick us up when we are having a “down” day – how fab is this!
    @back2thefuture – do hope you can get some sleep tonight, even if you have to stay propped up but at least you will be in your bed!
    @goldensun – with regards to focusing on LCHF diet on your NFD – you should still loss weight if you stay within your TDEE – good luck
    @ciren2 – you have got this – You are stronger than you think – thanks for the pat x
    @fuvvie – hope your evening went well – in fact I’m sure that you will contribute to the group immensely – let us know how you got on
    @lew – loved your story about your trousers – get you!
    @quebecoise – poor you – my sympathies but stay strong and don’t overdo things – hope it starts to feel better sooner than later.
    @lisa.Alma – – sounds like your journey on this WOL is suiting you well
    @pamelav – well done – keep the faith
    @bert1802 – Knew you would not let things keep you down too long – you just proved that “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive”
    @lou Belles – “Things will get better, Just hold on a little bit tighter”
    @southcroydonkate – glad to hear that your back is feeling a lot better – Re:- advice for B2B FDs – I personally find the following works best for me – do not eat anything for as long as you can on the day; I prefer to save most of my calories for my evening meal as I find that I sleep better. If you can’t last the whole day, then miss out on breakfast until lunchtime – have around 200cals then save 300cal for your evening meal. Also make sure your calories count! Try to ensure that your food intake is mainly protein and lots of vegetables (add spices and herbs to make it really tasty) and avoid carbohydrates and processed food. Protein is more satisfying and filling I find – planning your day is essential and keep busy! You can do this x
    @steffieagle @rocy65 – well done

Well done to the pocket fasters – Stay Strong

Just checking back in for a little inspiration. There’s a wheel of brie cheese in the fridge whispering my name. I’m reading forum posts to drown it out.

So far, FD is going well. Had a small mug of asparagus soup to take my morning meds. Have also had bone broth, plain black coffee & sparkling fizzy water. Not feeling any hunger pangs (yet) so that’s good. Plus, I’m keeping busy knocking items off my To-Do List. That always feels virtuous. 🙂

Stay strong fellow fasters! We can do it!

Day 19 Portugal NFD
    Really tired today after poor night of sleep. Have probably gone over the tdee – too much bread today.

Well done to all the b2b fasters. I will be joining you tomorrow for my third and final FD this week.

Second post.
    Have a successful fast day so far. Nothing to eat from 8pm yesterday till 7pm today. Had a couple of coffees with a splash of milk. Sat down to a light supper with OH. He is totally supportive, but when I cook for my FD, he takes it as license to eat rubbish, and as I’ll be out tomorrow evening, that’s two days on the trot. I reckon as it’s a WOL rather than just a diet, I need to include him as much as possible, so I cooked. I now intend not to eat until about 7.30 tomorrow evening.
    @songbirdme and BrightonBelle, sadly I have one of those bodies too! At least it is getting thinner!
    Good luck @tallulah with your fast. It gets easier.
    @songbirdme thank you for another great link. Scary!
    @quebecoise, hope you feel better soon. I so sympathise-I have intermittent back pain and it takes over your life.
    This is going to sound really silly,but as I have read through these posts, I just love seeing my name on the list. I feel I can’t let you all down! It is SO motivating.
    Have a great evening everyone. Keep strong!

Day 19, Gozo Malta, NFD

Yesterday I did not have internet for almost all day and did not post here.

Yesterday and today were NFDs. I’m not eating cake now but probably a little over TDEE today.

Have a great evening/night everyone.

Day 19 – SW WA USA – FD

Doing well fellow B2Bers! Just enjoyed reading all the posts on my lunch break. I think we ended up being a group of 12 today. Together we’re strong – Happy Margo, b2tf, Laddie10, Pissupoosa, Quebequoise, Cada, Weeme, GoldenSun, Debster, BrightonBelle & AT. (Hope I got everyone.)

All the best to all fasting or not!

MissyMay – Hooray for your Whoosh!
    SongBirdMe – will check out your link later.

Hello one and all – and congratulations to our team of B2Bers…

I am on hour 44 as of this moment – a record for sure! I have stayed with bone broth (not sure if I like it or not?), tea and water today. Nothing solid. I am doing pretty good. About an hour ago I was hungry out of the blue but it has since subsided. I really want to hang you all one more day!

Stay strong everyone!!! We are mighty when united!

Still day 19

Laddie10 – good for you! If you don’t like the bone broth; try a different recipe next time. I love mine. I made some up over a couple of days in the crockpot. I googled recipes & someone on this forum gave me some input.

Day 20 Sydney NFD

Had a good FD yesterday and as usual am not hungry yet this morning. Unusually we have a quiet weekend planned socially so I am looking forward to not overdoing it on the food front this weekend and consolidating what has been a very good week so far.
    Well done to all the northern hemispherites who are still finishing off their Thursday fasts.

Hey, Golden Sun– there’s quite a few of us that follow LCHF (low carb/ high fat on here.)

It worked wonders for me to finally kick my sugar & carb cravings (I was so terribly addicted to sugar that it took some white-knuckling thru awful cravings & headaches to finally get clear!)

I am NOT a fan of Adkins however (too much reliance on protein & cuts out too many vegetables!) I make sure to get my veggies, they’re packed with nutrition & fiber. As a bonus, following LCHF has certainly made intermittent fasting much easier for me too.

Some pages to check out for getting started:
    https://www.dietdoctor.com

https://www.dietdoctor.com/how-to-lose-weight

Laddie– here’s a link outlining all the amazing benefits of bone broth… at the very bottom of the article is a recipe to try out.
    https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/bone-broth-broth-can-cure-cold-idm-6-2/

There are many different methods of making broth (mine never gets as thick as the picture in this article, I prefer it thin & runny, like a bouillon.) I toss the bones, onion, carrots, celery, herbs, spices etc into a crock pot. Let it boil for 24 hours to really extract all the goodness from the bone marrow.

My doggy loves the meat & carrots that are left once I strain my broth off.

Just checking in:

Jan19: surrey/ FD

Had a very good FD today! A bowl of pea, broccoli and pesto soup with a dash of be good sour cream. 329 cal. It’s the big day tomorrow with a weigh in! I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for some good results! I’ve been super amazed reading some of the big losses you guys have made since the start! 3-4 kilos! Envious! 4 was my max to lose this month!! I guess all bodies are different and respond differently to the routine. Hope everyone’s having a nice day/eve.

Tomorrow I will have a NFD, but will fast until dinner, so I don’t feel too bad eating my brother in laws birthday cake! Hehe

Night all x

London | Day 19 | FD (1 of b2b)

Hello fellow b2b’ers, how’s it going? Looks like everyone is going strong today – well done! You’re such an inspiration!

Someone (can’t remember who) asked if people were excited on FDs – well, I certainly was today!
    I woke up and was fully prepared for the FD – had my bone broth, water and (all important) sugar-free gum ready.

Black coffee first thing when I got to work. Then sipped water through out the day. Had bone-broth around 2pm. Carried on with water and chewing gum. I don’t remember feeling hungry at all. Usually my stomach is like an alarm clock – rumbling right on the dot lunch time. Today – not a peep.
    Went for my hot yoga class after work. I had so much energy and felt really good afterwards.

Felt a little hungry after I got home – just having a handful of salted pistachios and water while I’m typing this 🙂

After today, I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s second FD. No exercise planned. Busy day at work, so will try and get through it same as today.

Good night everyone! Will catch up again tomorrow xx

My theme for this fast day: chew and spit.

A powdered munchkin, teriyaki rice, and a banana muffin.

Dinner can’t come soon enough

@annemarilyn and HappyMargo – thanks for the advice on bone broth -and recipes! I actually bought mine at the grocery store. Organic – in a box? It’s okay -the second try was better. BUT – the links and comments around some veggie floating in there sounded divine! Maybe I am getting kinda hungry after all!

@Pissupossa – I agree! It has been really helpful to know there are others out there all pulling for each other. I keep my list of fellow fasters close at hand. Today while driving I said out loud – quite loudly in fact – GO FASTERS! Good thing everyone talks on their cells these days while driving or they may have been concerned for me…

Who cares what they think – we are blazing a trail!

Day 19 / Sweden / NFD

Day 19 | NFD | Bucks UK

3rd Post : Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I made it through the first day of my liquid fast. I couldn’t have done it without every single one of you. I look forward to each and every post, as just being part of this thread gives me strength. 🙂

I’ve just had a lovely, long soak in a bath after a couple of hours indoor climbing. The couple of hours before that I occupied myself by clearing clutter. The 14day FB clutter clearing challenge, I was part of, suggested that we set a timer to 15 mins to clear some clutter. That could be clearing out things we don’t love or is no longer useful. Anything unfinished; too many things in too small a place; anything disorganised. So I just kept setting the timer as well as catching up on your posts, until I had to leave to go climbing.

I’m a little bit hungry but I will drink some more water and will take a herbal nytol as I’m feeling a bit too awake to sleep 🙂

@happymargo – thank you for the links to the pages on dietdoctor to help me. Will read tomorrow but feel much more inspired from reading your post. Thank you xoxo

So tomorrow is the second day which always seems to be easier than the first for me.

Goodnight and Goodmorning 🙂

We are strong together!

Day 19…… Florida…. NFD

I think this morning, I said it was going to be a FD. I’m so funny sometimes, I have to laugh at myself! Have no idea what the heck, I was smoking this morning because it sure didn’t start or end as a FD. That stuff must have been bad, it’s the only conclusion I can come up with……. to make me think an FD would have worked!

I’m up a lb since last week, I still think Mother Nature hates me! And I’m trying my hardest to get sick! Maybe it isn’t so much Mother Nature as it is the week that hates me. What do I do…. I take its licking and laugh my devil laugh in their faces! Haha! I am women hear me Roar!

I’ll lose the lb, maybe even two and I’ll keep right on stepping to my destination! Ha take that!

So, as for the new girl, I tried for three days to get to shadow me, but three days of trying got me no where. So, I mixed things up, I shadowed her. I made her to everything and I just stood there offered support, encouraged conversations and well basically threw her into the dog fight ring. By golly, it worked!
    Then, my boss fills me and tells me that her old boss said she’s a good worker but needs to be pushed to learn! Where in the hell was this tidbit of information three days ago!
    So, I said to by boss…. why didn’t you tell me this three days ago. Be serious with me for a second….. are you trying to kill me?
    So there you have it…..
    it’s all good….. take everything in stride…… for I am women hear me roar!

So, back to my lovely eating day
    Coffee and pop tarts for breakfast
    This Mexican fried thing with chicken in it. I don’t know what it’s called but it’s soooo good. Raspberry and walnut pastries 3 of them……
    chicken and salad for dinner….
    I must FD tomorrow!
    I still haven’t had a chance to catch up with posts but I will!
    Cheers!

Day 20 Australia- FD
    I’ve struggled the last two FD’s and ended up eating closer to 800 cals than 500 cals. Today I’m going try really fasting, just water and peppermint tea, for as long as I can do. All day if possible, if not I’ll have one meal this evening which will hopefully be more satisfying. I seem to feel hungrier After I eat.

Day 20 – Perth, W.Aust – NFD
    Woohoo, made it through another FD yesterday, they’re definitely getting easier and the family is getting used to asking if I need to portion my own food, or need to know ingredients. It’s good to have strong support, physically and here on the inter-web.
    Have a great day everyone, stay strong and be kind to yourself.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,601 through 1,650 (of 2,440 total)

You must be logged in to reply.