30 day shred! Holiday approaching!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
30 day shred! Holiday approaching!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  turkelton 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hey everyone, i was a bit slow to join the six week challenge, although i am going on holiday in roughly 33 days and am looking for people to buddy up with to try and lose as much weight as possible in the next month!

I am 22 a tiny 5’2 (it all gathers in the hips as you can imagine) and weigh 140lbs. I am hoping to get to at least 135lbs by the end of the shred!

Would really appreciate some fellow fasters who can log in with me every day to keep eachother in check! 🙂

Hello Keleighx3!

I am also 5’3 and 142 pounds, although much older than you at 39 who would like to lose a stone for my holiday in six weeks! I have created a closed Facebook Group for people starting this diet in August to keep in touch and share food recipes, tips and provide peer support as I thought it would be nice to put a face on people writing up on the forums here. This is a closed/ secret group so we can discuss stuff privately. If you would like me to add you let me have your email address (which should be same as your FB account).

Good luck!

Turkelton

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.