2 & 1/2 stone lost so far

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
2 & 1/2 stone lost so far

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ssusie 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• I started this diet in August and so far have lost 2 and a half stone, it’s become every day life and I even managed well over Christmas. I recommend this diet wholeheartedly I feel amazing, I look amazing gone from a 14/16 to a 12 it’s great.I find it important to tell people so when you are fasting people can respect your decisions for those days.

Well done! That is a phenomenal weight loss, you must be thrilled and have a new wardrobe!

I don’t mention that the word ‘fasting’ if I can help it at all. The response always seems to be the same, one of panic and alarm.

wow that is fantastic Ssusie!!

congrats to you, you sound very happy and proud and so you should!

Annette52, I used to be the same when mentioning the F word lol, but now most collegues at work know I fast so I say it all the time hehe, as you say the reaction is always one of panic and alarm but I try, if they want to listen, to explain all the benefits and promote it 🙂

happy fasting !

I found saying fasting people now know in those days to leave me to it and not try to offer me goodies, here’s the question how’s the best way to maintain and keep steady when I’ve reached my goal?

Congratulations Ssusie, your loss seems to closely mirror my own from the previous year. I’ve lost about a further stone since this time last year, so I’d just warn you to expect the loss to slow as you get closer to your goal, unless you want to go overboard and throw yourself into it as if it were a ‘diet’ – which I don’t, I’m quite happy with it as a lifestyle and it can take as long as it likes to melt the last stone & a half.

Good luck with your continuing journey 😀

Hi Ssusie

I would suggest you do a 6.1 and see how it goes for maintenance? am sure you won’t have any problems though, I intend to fast for life and once I reach a number I am happy with, if I do! then i’ll switch a one fast a week..

good luck and again well done 🙂

Brilliant! Well done. 🙂

Well done that’s fantastic

Wow that is awesome Ssusie!! I have only started the 5.2 on Monday with Monday being my first fast day and today my second – I’m finding it grand so far but in those wee moments when self doubt creeps in and motivation starts to wane it is so inspirational to see everyone’s posts on this forum and how this siet has changed people’s way of life!! Amazeballs, well done you 🙂

Hi guys over xmas I stuck to a one day instead of two and this worked well keeping me stable now to carry in a little longer nearly at my goal, keep it up everyone x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.