1 Stone Down.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  syl 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Have lost my first 1 stone in weight from the weight in this morning. 14.1 bags of sugar gone lol. Feeling great. Thanks to everyone who posts on here it’s really encouraging to chat to others experiencing the same process, your successes and stories.

Now to drop the next stone. So glad I’m giving this way of living another go. Thanks again.

Ian

Great job!

Fantastic !
    Keep going

Finally I plucked up courage to step on the scales this morning.
    I was appalled.
    My friends whom I’ve told that I’m trying the 5.2 diet say, but you are only small in size, you don’t need to lose weight BUT, I do!! I’m 2 stone above what I would like to be! 🙁 at least the shock may help me to persevere 🙂
    I find the kindness and humour of fellow Posters a HUGE encouragement.
    Thank-you for that.Smiley

I got on the scales on Saturday and, yay, the first 14 pounds gone, it is the easiest stone I’ve ever lost. I love the 5:2 Plan. 3 stone more to go. I was so sceptical at first and the first month on the plan I didn’t lost an ounce, I realised on my non-fast days I was eating my TDEE calorie amount, which was far too high. I had a short break and gave it another go and now, 7 weeks and a stone lighter, I am a great fan. Stick with it folks, it works. :0)

Hi wicken_01

Oh….Don’t be disouraged!
    Maybe measure your body instead, even if the weight goes up and down, centimetres do go down
    Ignore what other people say, only you know what is good for you,and what you need to lose, so stick to your guns!
    This is a great programme for the long term i believe
    Good luck!

EMG808, wow, great!
    And thanks for your positive post
    Yes let’s stick with it, it’s a good lifestyle

I’m on it too, not much to lose, but want to lose it
    1st week done, and really it’s not difficult once your mind’s on it
    All is in the mind (willpower, determination)
    I find that it’s quite ok to live with the odd hunger pang, it passes after 10 mns, and it’s only one day at a time!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.