Will fasting be detrimental to recovering from my road crash?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Will fasting be detrimental to recovering from my road crash?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SP13 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I am in doubt and looking for advice. Last week I was knocked off my bicycle by a car. Thankfully no bones broken and my head was saved by my helmet but I did hit my pelvis and left hip hard and am black and blue on one side. A week later, I’m still stiff and bruised but otherwise almost pain free.

My question is, should I keep fasting while recovering? Will it help or hinder my recovery time – or make no difference at all? My husband thinks that it would be better to eat every day and start fasting again when I am completely recovered. I am in doubt.

No reason whatsoever to stop fasting while you recover especially as fasting puts the body into “repair” mode.
    If I were you I would continue to fast and ensure that I made very healthy choices on non fast days.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks Amazon. I will keep on going – it’s a fasting day today and it’s nice to know that I am helping by putting my body into repair mode.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.