Why are Thin People not Fat? (BBC doco)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Why are Thin People not Fat? (BBC doco)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• (I thought this doco from 2009 was one of Michael Mosley’s but I don’t think it is). Anyway, the most valuable piece of information I gleaned from it was that individual reactions to diet and exercise are just that: individual. Different participants on same food & exercise regime led to different results. Cheered me up, because I was tired of reading about the latest diet, which usually involved cutting out one major food group or another, or some other difficult-to-maintain restriction 🙂 and trying this diet and that diet, only to put the weight back on again. I think Intermittent Fasting is more adaptable to suit the individual and, oddly enough, it feels LESS restrictive.

Mandarin

“because I was tired of reading about the latest diet, which usually involved cutting out one major food group or another, or some other difficult-to-maintain restriction 🙂 and trying this diet and that diet, only to put the weight back on again. I think Intermittent Fasting is more adaptable to suit the individual and, oddly enough, it feels LESS restrictive.”

boy do i understand the yoyoing of the diet world

& all their mavericks telling us what 2 do or pay$$$$

this lifestyle is great 4 a frugal person

w/ a very independent mind & who is intelligent about their body

& i feel dr mosley is the same

he’s letting this forum b what it wants be &

is certainly not asking 4 $$$$$

the freedom is cool isn’t it ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.