When will I stop craving sweet things?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
When will I stop craving sweet things?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TracyJ 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I’ve been 5:2-ing for nearly 4 months and I’ve lost 2.5 kg. Not much but at least my clothes fit much better! I’m also eating guilt-free on the non-fasting days for the first time in years, which is amazing! But I haven’t yet noticed my craving for sweet things or my general appetite diminish on non-fasting days. When will I be able to say no to that slice of cheesecake, to quote the book?

Do you take sugar in your tea and coffee? I found when I (accidentally) gave up sugar about a year ago my general craving for sweet things diminished to almost nothing.

Why say no to cheesecake? If you don’t want it I’ll have it! 😉

I can say “no” to anything on a fast day but I see no point in denying myself anything I really want on a ‘normal’ day. I just try to stay roughly under 2000 calories and tuck into the cake, if it’s offered, within that limit. If noone offers me cake I’m going to be tucking into 500 calories’ worth of chocolate for supper later anyway.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.