weight loss

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  daynighthealthcare 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Is anyone else baffled by how much weight can vary over a day? That I could wake up more than 2 kg lighter than when I went to sleep? Unfortunately this doesn’t last! Is there a time of day when I should take my ‘real’ weight?

I’m amused sometimes by the fact that I can weigh myself in the morning, go fix a single egg for breakfast, weigh myself on the way into the shower and I’ve gained 2 pounds… in an HOUR! Obviously, that’s not physically possible, but I remind myself of this when I get discouraged by what the scale says. The scale exists simply to torment me, like anyone else who has proven unreliable you just can’t put much stock in what it says.

YES. Lost 900 g in the first week. Then nearing the start of the second week it went up 900g overnight. Then next morning down 800g again. WTF body!

I was worried that my weight loss had just sprung back to where I had started because I hadn’t fasted for a whole 3 days, so a big relief when it dropped again!

I’ve been advised to only weigh myself once a week, same day, same conditions (after toilet, before breakfast) so I don’t get demoralised by this kind of thing. But I think I’d rather see all that’s going on!

thank you, helpful to know it’s not just me!

Over weight is most important problem in today life. If you want to lose the weight then there is required to make changes in your daily schedule like walk 45 minutes in day, drink lemon water, eat healthy food, stop to eating fast food, leave stress free, sleep at least 8 hours in a day.

Along with you can take medicine to lose the weight, there are lot of medicine available in the market but take Ayurslim medicine to lose weight because it is herbal medicine to has no side effect. Visit : Buy Ayurslim online

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.