Weight Gain after two weeks

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Weight Gain after two weeks

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thefaster 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi Guys,

I did the 5 and 2 diet a few months ago for about a month and lost 3 kilos in the first two weeks and now i’ve just started doing it again and I’m in week 2 and seem to have gained 1.5kilos 🙁 nothing has changed from before when i did it to now so any ideas why I would be gaining weight?

It’s making me feel like chucking it in even after two weeks..

🙁

Patience my friend, patience. I’ve been fasting every week since January 12th – week 3. One Month you gain some, the rest of the Months you loose – average 0,5 kg or more. So keep up the good work! My BMI is normal now, but I’ll continue this interesting journey one year in total. This is the only diet that makes me feel good about myself. Thank you!

Yeah I know but it’s not very comforting when I did it before and I lost so much in the first two weeks and this time around i’ve gained..

5:2 isn’t a quick fix and the average loss is only 1lb per week. Weight fluctuates for many reasons, and you would have had to over-eat by about 11000 calories to gain that amount, so it is most likely food in transit/fluid retention.
    A gain on the scales does not indicate a gain in fat. My weight can fluctuate by 5lbs in a single day and it is why I don’t weigh myself more than once a week and often less than that as it is easy to be depressed by the numbers which do not tell the whole story.
    As Mondkind said, you need to be patient and look at the overall picture. If you are doing it properly the weight will come off.

Okay thanks, that makes me feel a bit better.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.