Weight fluctuations

This topic contains -3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Awayerer 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi,

I started the 5:2 at the end of February, and I’m so chuffed with how it’s going (I started at 12st3lb). However…

I try to avoid weighing myself too often, but sometimes I get tempted to check and see if there is any progress, and find that my weight has fluctuated throughout the week.

For example, I went from:
    11st11 to 11st8
    back up to 11st10 to 11st11 to 11st6

This occurred all within the space of three weeks. The overall trend is that the weight is gradually going down but I wondered if anyone else has this issue?

It’s natural for weight to fluctuate daily. The daily weight fluctuation of the typical adult is between 5 and 6 pounds. It all comes down to what you eat, drink, exercise, and even sleep, as well as when you do it. Learn more about these elements’ effects on the scale in the following paragraphs, along with when you should weigh yourself for the most accurate results.

Weight fluctuations are totally normal and can be influenced by various factors like diet, exercise, and even sleep patterns. It’s all part of the journey to a healthier lifestyle!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.