Vegetable broth

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gypsybrighton 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hi, I just started the fast diet today and it’s been fine so far – boiled eggs for breakfast, green salad for lunch. I think I came in at way under the 500 cals to be honest but now that I am home I am confused about what to do – I usually spend so much time in the kitchen making food and pottering around. I did make a large vegetable broth with some celeriac, celery, onion, pepper, garlic, some spices, ginger and chilli. I boiled it all up for about half an hour and the liquid that I have now strained off is delicious. I drank a cup but now I am wondering – does that have calories in it – if so how many roughly per cup and also as I am not eating any of the vegetable matter today I am not having to digest anything. I’m not sure if that counts as food or not. It certainly seems healthy and nutritious and is keeping hunger pangs at bay – particularly as I spiced it fairly heftily. I can’t really find out any information on the Internet about if this is alright to do on the fast diet. I hope so as it’s super tasty.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.