upset mood

This topic contains 2 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ayurvedaindia 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi everyone,
    this is my first post. Basically, I started the fast diet two weeks ago, not because I am fat but want to lose some 12 pounds to feel fitter. I also started with regular exercises (3-4 hours a week of exercise-jogging,swimming,bootcamps) and I walk every day a few kilometres as well. The thing is I have only lost 3 pounds so far and have not lost anything for the last week since i always gain a pound or so on my non fasting days. I am also doing the 4:3 diet instead of 5:2 for a higher effect. I feel like my mood has got more upset since I started, often feel down, takes me a long time to fall asleep (used to fall asleep within a few seconds before) and get bad dreams as well. Anyone experiencing the same? Will I keep on losing weight?
    Any help will be appreciated!!
    Thank you!

Hi sonurda and welcome:

“I have only lost 3 pounds so far”

Three pounds in two weeks is right on track. If you read the #4 post in this thread you will understand TDEE and how much you might reasonably expect to lose on your diet: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/. The #1 post will explain a lot, too.

You will keep on losing weight as long as you keep averaging below your TDEE for each week.

Good Luck!

Hello Simcoeluv and thank you for your reply. I have read all about it and understand it. Though, I did add a few extra hours of exercising into my lifestyle as well as doing 4:3 instead of 5:2 so thought it would have been a bit more, especially considering I only just started?
    I shall stay motivated though and make sure I follow the plan. 🙂

UPDATE:
    Hey everyone, just a little update. I have lost 2 more pounds so all together it is 5 pounds now in two weeks and a half and I do feel better indeed. It was probably just hard for me to get used to it, 7 pounds to go and I will be super happy then :P. How are you all doing?

Good job, sonurda, glad it is working for you and that you feel better.

Thanks for sharing this post…I love to read your blog….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.