The posts of mimi and michael

This topic contains -1 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• It takes 2 much time 2 go through each topic 2 c what michael or mimi has said or what they have replied (always looking for the dark yellow):). let’s have their latest posts comments all in one area. thanks

Hello, wiltldnrUSA – There is one way to find all the comments made by any one individual: with Michael M, for example, if you find any one of his comments and then click on his name – listed to the left of the comment, just above the time and date of the posting – then you get to his profile page. There, you can click on either ‘Topics started’ or ‘Replies created’ and get a full display of all his contributions under each of those headings. The same is true of Mimi S’s entries and of yours, mine and anybody else’s comments. I think it’s good to be able to check on another person’s full listings, to know their forum history, so to speak, before one responds to any one given comment.

thanks, jeanius. did not know i could do that.
    clicked ur name & u have contributed allot of good advice and help.
    it does not feel so lonely on the boards anymore.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.