Super Slow Weight Loss

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Super Slow Weight Loss

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  double happy 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I have been doing the 5:2 for over 9 weeks now, I had high hopes after hearing glowing recommendations from other people doing the diet. But after 9 weeks I have only lost 3 pounds I started at 9:4 and am currently at 9:1 I would ideally like to lose a stone in total.
    After reading other peoples stories I was just wondering when it is going to start working for me!
    Any advice would be more than welcomed
    Thanks x

Hi Csymms that’s pretty disheartening–how about your measurements, have they changed ? and I guess you are following your TDEE on non-fast days and counting EVERYTHING including liquids (a friend of mine hadnt counted her orange juices–woops high calories and high sugar.) It seems that we don’t need to rigidly count calories on non-fast days except when the weight is not shifting.
    Years ago I tried so hard to lose weight with no success and it turned out I had hypothyroidism, so a simple blood test may be a good idea. My upside now is that I am on low dose levothyroxine and have lost 7kgs in 4 months.
    There is also some really good research into how diagramatic breathing (instead of from the top of our chest) makes a significant difference to fat burning.Just a 2/3 minute practice each day.
    all the best and keep us posted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.