Struggled to do day 1

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  QuietOne 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I’ve read the book. Felt ready to get started. Got up today. Weighed/measured. Drank peppermint tea before going to work. Drank 1 litre of water in the morning. Did one hour of Nordic Walking and 40 lengths Swimming. Home at 13:00 couldn’t get my mind off food. Checked the book – peppermint tea, tin of tuna, 100g red kidney beans with balsamic vinegar, one boiled egg, one satsuma. And then…. I couldn’t do it any more! Had a milky coffee, homemade blueberry/lemon muffin and lots of millionaire shortbread. I will have to try and start again tomorrow. Feeling like a failure 🙁

Worry not eruffle! Forget today, start again tomorrow. Think how well you did in the morning. Creep up on the exercise gradually. No wonder you were hungry!
    We’ve all been there. (Well, probably most of us)It will be worth it.

Ditch the exercise, ditch the treats. Simple.
    If you want to lose weight you will. If you don’t, you won’t.
    I’d save any exertion until you’ve got close to where you want to be as it won’t really do an awful lot to shed the pounds and it will do the opposite if you decide you need to treat yourself after each session.

with 5:2 every day is a new clean slate. Don’t beat yourself up when you don’t make your goal, at least you’re trying which is more than the majority of people can say.

You can do this. Keep on keeping on 5:2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.