Stronglifts or other strenght training with Fast Diet?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Fast Exercise Combining Fast Diet and Exercise
Stronglifts or other strenght training with Fast Diet?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pdquick 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Doing Stronglifts 5×5 with 20 minutes on exercise cycle combining HIIT after weightlifting, daily high-volume walking with a FitBit, and fasting 2 days a week. Haven’t lost weight, but have lost an inch off waist and hips and added an inch to chest in 6 weeks.

Anybody else combining weightlifting and fasting? I’m getting 120 mg of protein on my feeding days and about 80 mg on fast days.

Tried fasting on workout days but too hungry. This week I will try workouts M, W, and Fr, and fast Tu and Th, with weekends off altogether.

PS: My weight is 194 pounds, and I’m a 5’11” male, age 53. Some weightlifters say to eat 1 gram protein per pound of body mass, but I looked at the scientific literature, and the optimal protein intake for body builders seems to be between 1.2 and 1.5 grams per Kilogram, which works out to about .54-.68 grams per pound.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.