Starting tomorrow

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi, I keep lurching from diet to diet, healthy eating plan to healthy eating plan, I have all the books, all the tools and still can’t get any weight off! So, am starting tomorrow again and am giving the 5:2 a go.
    Any tips as to what to have during the day? I work full time and am quite good during the day, ie, I can stick to very little while I’m at work.
    Any help would be gratefully received…..
    Jane x

Hi Chasey and welcome:

I believe the key thing to remember is that 5:2 is a calorie based way of eating, not a food based diet. You may get quite a bit of advice on what to eat, and even when to eat the food, so it will be easy to become confused. But if you just focus on doing 5:2 correctly – two diet days each week of 500 cal. or less and 5 non diet days eating your TDEE or less, you will lose weight and feel better.

Here is most of the information you will need to be successful on 5:2: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Like you said you have the information so then it becomes a matter of tenacity and perseverance. Success doesn’t chase you, you have to chase success.

With regards to foods I don’t eat grain based food. No pasta, bread, pizza, rice etc. No sugar EVER. This includes cakes, biscuits, fruit juice (absolute junk). 5:2 works but only if your serious about it. Good luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.