Sorry havent posted for a while!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Sorry havent posted for a while!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mitches66 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• We have got a new puppy, who has kept me very busy!
    Hopefully once she gets out for walks it will help with the weight loss 🙂

Anyway I have lost another 3lbs, still not drinking during the week, and don’t crave fine foods so often, so all good 🙂
    Cheers
    Elaine

Hehe… have fun with your new puppy! I have got two dogs. One is just a year old and the other one 2 1/2. I have to admit the puppy stage was not fun…

Congratulations on your weight loss!
    Stef.

Hi Stef, yes the puppy is a lot of work, cant take your eyes off her for a second, and lots of sleepless nights! Hope it gets easier soon, she’s adorable so hope its worth it. My boys have been wanting a dog for ages, it was now or never!
    How are you getting on with the diet, you been on it long?
    Elaine

Doooooooog! I want a dog! It’ll be a few years though, can’t really have a dog as a student. 🙁 But I love my cat as well (even though it lives with my parents).

Anyway, welcome back!

Nika, hehe… Be careful what you wish for! We had our puppy for just about a week before we ended up with the emergency vet, because she had eaten a Christmas ornament. An xray and $264 later we had our dog back and for the following three days she pooed gold glitter!

Anyhow along time ago I used to have a cat and I love both dogs and cats.

Mitchess, as you probably know…the puppy stage takes a while. The walks though help with losing weight and keeping fit!

Just finished another fast day and looking forward to a great breakfast tomorrow morning. I ate my 500 cal in the evening before going to the symphony. I wanted to make sure that my tummy was not growling while listening to Beethoven…
    Stef.

Hi Stef I had a nice breakfast today too :)Appreciate it more when you cant have it.
    and Nika the puppy had us up 4 times during the night!
    Elaine

Hehe…Elaine…I can soooooo sympathise with the puppy experience… Been there myself! Good news is it will get better!
    So I will now embark on a nice little breakfast after my fast day yesterday! Errr…the scales come first 😉
    Stef.

Hi Elaine!

Yes ~ dogs are a great help to weight loss; I’m not sure if it’s all the walking or the sleepness nights! Two years ago I fostered a rescue dog, I swear the weight just dropped off me, lol!
    Now I work full time so no dogs allowed 🙁 *sympathises with Nika*

GOOD LUCK!
    Aud x

Thanks Aud.
    She was just up 3 times last night! Tiring but fun.
    Hope the lbs drop off for me 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.