So glad I tried this

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dykask 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I have been overweight most of my life and like most people who try to lose weight I’ve tried pretty much everything to try and drop weight. I decided to try this after watching numerous health doccos from Michael Mosley and found that he had designed this diet. So I thought I’d try the fast 800 in conjunction with the Mediterranean diet and time restricted eating.

When I started on the 23rd of January I weighed 131.5 kilograms (290 pounds)with a goal of getting down to 90 kilograms (198 pounds). I was on the Fast 800 for 12 weeks, and by the end of it I had shed 21.2 kilograms, down to 110.3 kilograms.

After that I switched to the 5:2 (although I’ve been doing 4:3) and remained on the Mediterranean diet and time restricted eating. In the 10 weeks since then I have lost a further 9.9 kilograms and am now sitting at 100.4 kilograms. I’ve lost a total of 31.1 kilograms (68.4 pounds) in just 22 weeks. and I’m just over 10 kilos from my weight goal. I’m hoping that next weigh day (Wednesday) will see me break into double digits.

I’m so glad that I found this way of eating as it seems to be about the only thing that my body responds to.

That is an amazing amount of weight to lose in 22 weeks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.