Slim to begin but want to loose a tad more bodyfat!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Slim to begin but want to loose a tad more bodyfat!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Glebebabe101 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hey everybody im new to 5:2 tried it a couple of weeks ago and lost 3lb in a week so started again today, a little about me.. Im 23 5ft4 and 133lb (9st7) i want to lose 8lbs as my usual weight is 9st give or take a lb .. My main problem is alcohol i lose s glass or two of wine in the evening and drink alot over the weekend i have decided to give this up for two weeks to boost metabolism and im do 5:2 on tuesdays amd thursdays aswell as low carb calorie restricted om other days with one cheat day!! So my question is are their many people on here who aren’t really overweight to begin with but arent where they wanted to be amd have gotten to there goal? And how long did it take? Im hoping to lose 7lb in a month combined woth hiit 3 times a week lots of walkinh and lots of water thanks in advance

There area variety of people on here ranging from very overweight down to people maintaining at their chosen weight. Average weight loss is about 1 pound per week, perhaps a little less if you are near your goal weight.

Alcohol has 7 calories per gram, fat has 9 cal/g and carbs has 4 cal/g. Im not sure quitting alcohol (for two weeks) will boost your metabolism. What makes you say that? Depending on how much you drink it will however get rid of “empty” calories. All alcohol MUST be processed by your liver and stored as fat. There is no magic involved, if you want to keep drinking AND lose weight then you will have to reduce the amount of real food you eat to compensate. Not the best option with regards to health and well being.

Iv done alot of research lately on alcohol and how it effects the body whilst drinking alcohol it temporarily slows your metabolism and fat burning ability i stopped drinking early this year for 3 weeks dtarted exercising but didnt change my diet much infact i ate pretty much what i wanted but i dropped nearly a stone (11lbs in total) im certain this was the stopping of alcohol as i have a glass of wine most nights and drink alot at weekends.. I have 8lbs ideally so im guessing 1lb a week will have to do at 8 weeks to get to goal shouldnt be so bad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.