Sick the morning after fasting.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Sick the morning after fasting.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cheeby 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I have been fasting twice a week since last year and had not experienced any problems, however more recently, I have found the the morning after a fast I become really queasy and am sick after breakfast. This doesn’t always happen, but it has happened often enough for me to worry about it slightly. Normally, once I’ve been sick, I feel 100% again and I continue with my day as normal. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Or does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks!

This does sound strange, certainly not an effect I’ve felt. Are you eating too quickly/too much at one go?

Maybe you can also try out a different breakfast. What do you have now?
    I always take a bowl of oatmeal with some fruit and seeds and I feel fine.

I’ve been trying to eat small amounts for breakfast after a fast day now, and I haven’t been sick in a while. I have a piece of fruit first, then maybe 5 minutes later some toast or cereal. I think maybe I was eating too much too quickly for my stomach to cope with after a day of fasting! Thanks for your replies!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.