Referendum comfort eating

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  atcgirl 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Did anyone else who didn’t like the result drown their sorrows in food this weekend?

I ate so badly! Chocolate, wine, cake, pasta…. I’m going to pay for it on the scales Friday I’m sure :p

Well, I’m not even IN the UK but the results upset me so much so I do admit that I binged a little…lot…sorta..so at least you’re not alone XD

Glad I’m not alone 🙂 even the smallest mention on the news about the state of the economy and I’m reaching for the cake 😉

We’ve gone through the Republican Convention and seeing Trump and realizing that the racist Oompa Loompa might be the next leader of this nation made me tear up a bit and reach for them trusty Oreos *nervous laughter*. so I’m watching this country slowly decent into a plutocratic oligarchy.
    I’ve always wanted to move to England so HOPEFULLY Brexit doesn’t completely screw things up. Sorry, didn’t mean to bitch about US politics btw.

Brexit ‘AND’ Trump? I’d move to a cabin in the woods if it didn’t mean cake and wine would be harder to come by.

Lol!

So it’s been a while – I lost the enthusiasm for fasting after my honeymoon and was a bit afraid to start it up again due to the initial side affects. But today is the day.

Looks like I’m going to need that cabin in the woods after all…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.