Recipe help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lindyw 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi! I have been on tfd for three weeks now, and finding it easier than expected. I have made one error though. I had read a friend’s bokk, so decided to buy my own. The error is that I bought both the diet book and the recipe book for my kindle. Now that I am trying to find recipes, I find that the kindle is not very friendly in finding recipes or specific chapters. I would prefer not to buy the hard copies as well, so my suggestion.

Those who have purchased the book could register in a more secure way and have access to the contents on line. If this is already available, I have not found it yet. So, If anybody can help, I would appreciate it.

Regards

One suggestion is to bookmark any recipes you think you might like to try, I have done this with The Fast Diet Boook on my Kindle and it helps.
    Also if it is a recent purchase you could ask Amazon to refund you, giving them the reason, then go and buy the hard copy 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.