Quorn recipes

Tags: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wizbit89 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any low cal recipes using Quorn mince for fast days? I’m lacking a bit of inspiration as to how to jazz it up enough so it’s tasty! I have some in the freezer at home and was planning on using it for dinner tonight (I’m fasting today). Would love a few ideas of what to do with it, if anyone has any! Thanks!

How about: fry up (minimal oil) some onion, garlic, herbs etc, add your mince and a tin/carton of tomatoes or passata, top with cauliflower puree mash – shepherd’s pie!

Thanks StraR, might give that a go!

Any other suggestions still welcome!

Hi. I use quite a lot of Quorn mince, and the “chicken” pieces. Are we allowed to post a link to another website here? Apologies if I shouldn’t, but the Quorn site has a recipe section, and I think they’ve recently updated the site, so it might be worth a look. I tend to make cottage pie mixes, with cauliflower mash, and a chilli is good, with cauliflower “rice”. Add your favourite veg to the chicken pieces and make a curry, again serve it with cauliflower rice. Here’s the link. Hope it helps.

http://www.quorn.co.uk/recipes/

I love putting a sachet of taco flavouring into quorn mince. a but of heat and lots of flavour great for spice peppers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Tags: 

You must be logged in to reply.