question about fast days

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
question about fast days

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Canada1963 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Can my fast days be on different days every week? For example, week 1- Monday & Thursday, week 2 – Tuesday & Friday..
    Or it should be the same days every week?

I do different days every week! I aim for Mondays and Wednesdays but it normally ends up being a Monday, and whatever other day doesn’t involve any social meals.

I had one Thursday recently where I fasted the whole day UNTIL I went out with a friend to an opening night party, and couldn’t resists the free canapes. Not a big deal – I fasted on Saturday to make up for it.

Hi Some and welcome:

Any two days are fine. This will answer most of your questions: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

I have been on the 5:2 since September 1, 2015 and I normally do Monday and Tuesday and find that it works well.
    Every once in a well if I have a social commitment on a fast day, I will switch and do the fasting the day after.
    I have currently lost 6 kgs and would like to achieve my goal of 12 kgs in 3 months (I will be happy with 10 kgs) before I switch to the 6:1 to maintain my lost weight range (as of December 1, 2015).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.