Private posting to other members

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Amazon 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• It would be good to have the facility to privately send a message to another member on the forum. I would have liked this recently as a member on my thread hasn’t posted for a while and we could have seen if she was OK. It would also be useful for people who would like to meet up and not put their details out for everyone to see.
    On another fast diet website we have an option to ‘tag’ people too so that they know which thread to go to and have a look at what’s been said. It’s very useful, is it possible to do that on this website?

Hi – not at the moment, unfortunately. We are keeping a list of requested improvements and these are on it, but just haven’t been able to get to them yet. Sorry about that!

Hello Fastdiet,

I would also appreciate the direct email link, as discussed above, but will wait for that to come if it is generally thought to be a good and safe way to proceed. What I would like very much and hope it could be done, is to be able to find the topic I wish to go back to easier to find. I have been replying to a particular group of older people and find it hard to find the posts although I have just received an email from one of them.

In hope,
    Caroline

Caroline, if you click on your user name it will give you the option of looking at your replies. You’ll be able to see which threads you’ve posted on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.