Palpitations

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  timmothysmith01 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have tried this diet before, but find that on fasting days I get palpitations, so gave up. I have now been diagnosed as hypothyroid, so would like to hear from anyone who has a similar condition and on this diet.

I am considering going on this diet again as I have gained 1.5 stone this year, am now taking thyroxin, and need to lose weight. Would love to hear from similar people ..age 59.

I had horrible palpitations in the spring. I had wear a monitor and found I have a few minor issues that were made worse by migraine meds and hormones. Getting hormones in line helped everything but I did have a temporary gain. You might want to up your fluids and have a little salt…

High-carbohydrate foods, which can boost blood sugar levels, especially if you have low blood sugar, are among the foods that could induce heart palpitations or hypoglycemia. Foods are high in salt, such as canned or processed foods. foods high in sugar, particularly if you have hypoglycemia.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.