Overcompensating on non fast days

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Overcompensating on non fast days

This topic contains 41 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  LauraH2410 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)

• Hi everyone – I only began this a week or so ago and actually noticed how much more energy I have on fast days! I love the concept and find it much easier to think about 2 days of fasting and carefully counting calories than of trying to do it every day, then failing, then giving up and staring the whole cycle all over again! I am not vastly overweight but I have a belly I would like to lose! I am also just starting to run regularluy so on the whole health is changing for the better! Only snag is – on my non fast days I can’t get it out of my head that I can eat what I like, but can’t on the next fast day, and have a tendancy to overcompensate – eating huge amounts of chocolate etc. – much more than I would normally eat – on a non fast day. Does anyone have this issue and have any tips on how to get your attitude over that hurdle?

I over ate on last Friday after fasting Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; I had cooked a meal for me and my partner; chicken curry she only had a very small portions and I polished of the rest, three servings, then camembert, then yogourt and a few too many drinks, then raided the grapes.  Chocolate is not a problem for me any more as I found out a couple of months ago that I am allergic to chocolate.  The other thing I am allergic to is the ripe coffee berries, so no more eating the coffee berries to get the beans; got to wear gloves to get the beans out of the berry.  This years crop is just starting to ripen and they look so tempting.  I am glad I am not allergic to the beans once roasted.

I completely understand the problem – I was so pleased with myself for getting through my first fasting day and eating sensibly for most of the day after, then in the evening had enormous cravings for cheese, chocolate, wine, marinated olives, buttered toast – and I gave in.  I still can’t work out how you can completely forget about counting calories on the non-fasting days because surely, if your total weekly calorie intake exceeds your basic metabolic rate plus activity needs then you will still gain. I am rather attached to my little calorie book and food diary, even though I have failed to lose any weight with them for the last year, so I am going to just log my intake for a while without forcing myself to resist temptation on non-fasting days and will see what happens.

I have been so excited about this diet since I started it in early March. But I think I have a serious problem of overeating on non-fast days to the point that I’m only down 3 pounds in two months. The scale either stays the same or goes up. Sticking with the plan on non-fast days is not an issue. I’m committed to that. But the excitement over not having to count calories and restrict on non-fast days (as I’ve done for so many years) is causing me to err I think. I hate the idea of trying to map out 2000 calories on non-fast days as then it defeats the beauty of the whole plan. But I’m starting to feel that frustration again that diets don’t work, I’ll never lose the 10 lbs I  need to lose, etc. Feeling a bit disheartened at this point.

I’ve just completed the first week and I have the hunger problem too.  I find it much harder the day after the fast than on the fast day itself.  I feel like a bottomless pit; I don’t want to overeat nor do I want to nibble all day.  Does anyone know if this passes as the body adjusts to the routine?   It sounds like you are still struggling, Kbrownstone, after some 3 months.   Thank you.

Hi, I started my fast diet three weeks ago and the first one was the most challenging:  on my first fast day,  I started my day with a 200 cal breakfast and completed with a 250 cal dinner.  It was all fine during the day as I was at work. In the middle of the night or should I say at about 2.30am, I woke up feeling like an empty pit, I had to have some cereals and fruits (loads) I did not bother counting the calories.) . I did feel guilty the next day but I decided to read my books a bit more i.e the “fast diet” and the “the fast diet recipe book” for ideas”  I liked Mimi’s approach and advice, i.e drink as much fluid ( herbal teas and even coffee(no milk or sugar) ) if you wish! and to be kind to yourself; look for what works best for your life style!It got better on my 2nd and 3rd!!! and I am now on my 4th . As per Dr Mosley’s book “the fast diet”, I experimented and realised that I feel better by not starting the day with a meal on my fast days  but ending it with a meal..of 500 cal.

So far, I can now get into my favorite “shangai tang dresses” ,  my favorite jeans I bought five years ago!, Although most importantly I can’t wait to check out my cholesterol in three months time ( Dr Mosley says from three months is a good time to check out health stuff).

I am not crazily excited ( I am about the clothes side of things afterall I am in my late forties and feel great) as I know this has to be a life time commitment so I am determined to enjoy and get used to it.

I am currently on 5:2. I hope the above helps,  and goodluck! I hope to read that you have found a regime that works for you.

x Rosalind

Thanks, Rosalind, for your input.  I think you’re right about making it fit for your own lifestyle.  I was reading  comments under another forum – I can’t remember which one – and I have to say I felt a little discouraged after reading quite a few comments where people are not losing weight even where they are watching what they eat on feast days.   But after I brooded over it awhile I decided I’ll give this plan the old college try for one month and then reassess.   Maybe I need to eat some extra but healthy calories the day after.  If I’m still over-hungry the day after then I’ll just tweak the system ’til it fits more comfortably and still works.

I confess I didn’t weigh myself or take measurements at the start because I’ve put on so much weight that if I see the numbers I’ll be so upset I’ll run out to the nearest bakery!  My plan is to try on the same tight pair of pants once a week and when they get to a certain level of comfort, then I’ll get on the scale.  I’ll still have more to lose but I won’t feel so despairing.

Thanks again,

liffyriver

Hi, I found that recording my food intake on the MyFitnessPal app on my non fasting days really helped focus on how much I was eating and what types if food I was getting through. You can also set a daily limit for yourself. I have put 1500 cal limit. Sometimes I go over it ( especially when wine is calling at the weekends!), but most of the time it helps me stick to something sensible.

Hi I do actually the same as Zippy record everything I eat on my fitness pal also you can record water intake and exercise. I’ve allowed myself 1500 cals some days I don’t even reach them. I’m type 2 and have underactive thyroids. I’ve been doing 5:2 for 2 weeks now and lost 4lb and 2 inches off my waist.

Good luck to all happing fasting.

Marie

Everyone is obviously unique and will react or have a reaction that is unique to them but for me this is not a problem as at times i do ‘pig out’ a bit on non fast days – but I have lost so much weight (26ibs) that it doesn’t matter because disciplining myself again for a while afterwards keeps the weight from coming back. I may be losing some of the health benefits but hey I am slim and running 5k in 22 mins aged 55! I am also much better mentally and dont get stressed as much. I think the key is not to deny yourself too much on non-fast days as whatever people say on here I think fast days are really tough – we find a bit of mental energy from somewhere to do this but deep down it is hurting like hell!! So I say enjoy your non fast days and have an extra cake or chocolate if you really feel you want it otherwise the risk is that it all becomes too much and you give up. The main thing is to get the weight off first and then just stay fully committed on your fast days.

I too was concerned about over doing it on non-fast days. I worked out that my recommended calorie intake for my age, height etc is 1750 cals. I use the app ‘My Fitness Pal’ (which is fantastic and free)to log my food and cals. On my fast days I have 500 cals at tea time and have lost 9lb in 6 weeks. I’m female, 47 and 5ft 4. My start weight was 10 stone 2. I’m aiming for 9 stone 2lb and am well on my way. My only problem is that I have bad headaches by the early evening of Fast Day. I certainly feel that I eat we’ll on non fast days and can include a slice of cake or a bar of chocolate!

I’ve been on 5:2 for 14 weeks and have lost 20 lbs. my cholesterol has gone from 5.9 to 4 after 3 months. My weight loss has slowed down in the last few weeks and I’ve been wondering about my non.fast days but I’m with Caroline66 above I’m in this for life so whilst I record my food on My Fitness Pal I do include an occasional chocolate or whatever .the interesting thing is my tastes are changing I craved a mandarin the other day and I had a sliver of cheesecake and really didn,t enjoy it. I ate these on nonfast days of course. Interestingly I found I could stop at 1 chocolate biscuits which I might have struggled before.interestingly my husband has lost 21 lbs in 14 weeks.

Now in my 7th week of 5:2, at the beginning I would crave the most calorie-dense food I could imagine, and then I allowed myself to have this the next day. I think this is important psychologically to reassure yourself. I am now able to take a high calorie treat or leave it, and I don’t shovel the food down mindlessly. Even on a feed day, a forkful of cabbage can taste like a revelation that I savor by chewing thoroughly. This has changed my relationship with food!

I’ve been on the strategy since early Feb, and have lost 10lbs to add to the 35lbs I had already lost. I think it gets harder to lose weight as you approach target. I too have been feeling really hungry on non-fasting days and over-compensating. But I would rather fast two days a week and have treats on the other days than constantly have to feel guilty about everything I eat, even if I don’t lose any more weight. For me I think this is a pattern for the rest of my life, and hopefully I am still getting the extra health benefits through sticking to the fasting days.

So glad that others find that they can’t stop eating on non fast days like me, the fast days are no problem – it’s got to be all in the ‘mind’, Eat because I can/can’t.

I’m 47 yrs old, in the early stages of menopause, diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis 6 yrs ago; trying to lose about 30 lbs. I started 5:2 on May 20th; after the first fast day, I’d lost nearly 4 lbs. (which was clearly water weight), but haven’t lost an ounce since then – only gained. My scale fluctuates over the same 5 lb. range, but never gets below where I was on the day after the first fast day. And I’m absolutely RAVENOUS nearly all the time, but especially so on the days after fasting. I’m trying to get 30-40 minutes of exercise 4x/week to jump start the weight loss, but there’s been absolutely none in the last 3 weeks. HELP!!

Liffyriver Hi
    I didn’t weigh myself at the start either for the same reasons as you. And I’m charting my progress, like you, by testing my size with clothes. I won’t need to buy anything new as I yo-yo and have clothes of all sizes – except a bra; after 6 weeks that’s where the weight’s come off!

I have been fasting for 2 non-consequtive days since the beginning of the year and have lost about 10lbs (with about the same again to go). I have found the weight has come off in a similar way to how it went on – slowly, gradually etc. To get past the the inevitable plateau times, I go to 3 days a week for a couple of weeks and that works. As for overeating on non-fast days, one of the benefits I have found about fasting is that it teaches you what hunger actually feels like. Work with that, keep busy, have whatever you like as long as you really want it and you’re properly hungry. If not, use the mind techniques you employ on fast days.

Hello All

I have been on the diet for about 4 weeks now, And i haven’t lost any weight! I was wondering about doing 3 Fast-Days, Do you think that this will help? Also, I think that i eat too much on my Non-Fast days, Does this matter? Does it help if you count your calories on these days as well?

Also, I was thinking of buying the 5:2 fasting Support Capsules, Do these work?

I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me

Thanks very much

Like someone said before I do track my intake of food on fitness pal. I think it is very important – at least for me – to keep track of what I eat on non-fast days. Like many have said I am over indulging. It is not even like I am hungry, I drink water and chamomile tea on fast days to help me with the hunger, but on non-fast days I just over indulge because I know I won’t be able to the next day!!!! I struggle to lose weight and after 4 weeks of not seeing any change in weight with my fast diet I have decided to track calories on on fast days too. I realised I was eating waaaaaay more than before I started the diet and tried to watch my intake of chocolate, cookies and crips. I am having an average of 2000kcal on non fast days, while before the diet I wouldn’t go beyond 1200kcal.
    Each person is different and I must say I am feeling a little disheartened for not seeing any changes so far. I would also advise people to read the book, it helped me to keep motivated.

I think that it is possible to over-think what you are and aren’t allowed – certainly that is the problem I have had with previous diets – I tell myself that I’m not allowed something and then all of a sudden all I can think about is having that one thing. With this diet, on my fast days if I find that there is something I particularly crave I will allow myself to have it on my next non-fast day as a treat, but I try to keep my ultimate goal in mind and not go over the top eating junk food (everything in moderation and all that). Having said that, if you do over-indulge a little on a non-fast day, I don’t think it does any good to beat yourself up over it, as this just adds to the feeling that a diet has to mean giving up all the things you enjoy, making it harder to stick to.

hello everyone, with regard to the OP.
    in the early days i used to over eat on my non fast days and do relate to the bottomless pit feeling, in time as my tummy got smaller i wasnt able to over eat and my habbits and cravings changed a lot, i didnt restrict myself and just ate what i wanted on non fast days, as the months passed my habbits changed, i didnt crave as much fatty high cal foods, denying yourself the things you love makes you want them even more, (well thats what i find anyway) ive found this plan has changed my relationship with food, im making healther choices without even trying or thinking about it.

I started 5:2 in May 2013, 15 months ago. Within the first 6 weeks I lost 12 pounds and since then have pretty much maintained this within 5 pounds (going up and returning). However, I cannot seem to break the incessant eating on a non-fast day. As much as I try, even with a reasonable breakfast of apple and non-sugary cereal, I start eating by 10.30 and go on for about 12 hours (even longer on some days).

I have tried to stop buying dangerous stuff like sweets and chocolate but cannot give up salt and vinegar crisps (even having a handful of them on the more successful fast days). Am still buying sweets and chocolate when I lapse. The fast days are by no means easy, but I don’t feel so out-of-control and negative.

What is disappointing is that the binging will not cease – even after all this time. I just can’t seem to control it. If wasn’t on the 5:2 I can’t imagine what I would weigh

I haven’t got much weight to lose, maybe about another 9 pounds, but will probably stay on 5:2 as a lifestyle way of managing my weight. In fact in I didn’t I hate to think what I would weigh.

The point is that my eating is MUCH WORSE than prior to 5:2. I have always struggled with sweet rubishy carbs but now is it very much worse and out of control.

I also find that I am drinking more alcohol. Although it is still within safe limits/recommendations, I drink more than I did, having a glass of wine, pretty much every day on non-fast days.

My cholesterol and waist measurement has dropped, which is fantastic, but the near-binging makes me feel really negative and out of control. I thought it may settle down.

I haven’t read any forum comments in which this problem hasn’t setted down, which leaves me more self-critical/loathing.

To add to this, I am not able to do much exercise other than as much as someone with a serious heart and low-oxygen level can manage.

I AM trying but just can’t seem to manage these overeating consequences. Is there any hope at all for me? Is there anyone still trying to stop overeating 15 months on? I value any views or feedback.

I find that because I feel good having fasted and can see noticeable results, I am motivated to eat more healthily on the non-fast days- so I have a healthier diet overall now. This doesn’t mean limiting what I eat, but it simply means selecting healthier foods most of the time, and not feeling guilty when I have something less healthy.
    I think there is a danger in seeing the 5 ‘off’ days as ‘eat what you like days.’ Instead, try to look at them as ‘eat normally’ days – and make normal a healthy lifestyle. (low sugar, but don’t worry too much about fat on those days and eat loads of veggies).
    I have always found that dieting should be a positive experience. The more you try to limit yourself, the more you want what you are cutting out. But if you think more about what you ARE going to eat and put your energy into preparing something nice, you may find yourself thinking less about the things you currently crave.

Hi clairep101. Thanks for posting.

I completely agree with you about focusing on what you CAN eat but on non fast days which I call “ordinary days” OD’s (to keep off the feast mentality) like there is another, unreasonable, out-of-control person in my head that wins.

You are right about preparing food for OD’s as well as fast days. I think it is all about preparing and planning. I used to carry out that principle better before 5:2, quite well. Now though, I seem to have lost sensible control. However, I’m NOT giving up. I think it’s 5:2 for life now.

@lydiac, I love how your ordinary days sound like you’re over-dosing on food -> OD 😉 Made me chuckle.

@flemishcurves Yes I know what you mean about OD and too much food. That’s what went through my mind when I named ordinary days (non fast) OD’s!!! Maybe I should find an abbreviation without such connotations! It is appropriae though.

I tend to call them Regular Days, which would make it RDs. Although OD does feel appropriate. Even though I never really overeat anymore on RDs, even under my TDEE, I feel I always get an abundance of food. I had a copletely normal plate of food for dinner today (actually normal, nor what I used to think was normal) and I’ve had a food baby for hours now. Oh well, keep the ODs coming, you can never OD too much 😉

It’s and old post, but I’ve been newly struggling with this a bit after being on 5:2 for a few months. The I-was-good-so-I-want-a-treat cycle. The fast days are good practice for delayed gratification, so on non-fast days when I’m tempted to go overboard, I try to tell myself, “yes, you can have more, but wait half an hour.”

One of lydiac’s comments above was:
    “As much as I try, even with a reasonable breakfast of apple and non-sugary cereal, I start eating by 10.30 and go on for about 12 hours (even longer on some days).”
    Starting the day with sugar and starch (even if it’s relatively virtuous like fruit and decent cereal) tends to make me hungrier. I have better results with an egg or almond flour scones (plus my beloved latte).

I agree with the comments at the beginning of Katkins last posting. I agree also with eating protein like egg more at breakfast. However, I am still struggling on every non fast day, even now, over 2 years on.

I am a couple of pounds heavier than 2 years ago but generally have maintained a 5 pound loss.

For quite some time now, I have tried just having egg and maybe tomato for breakfast on non fast and days, but as soon as I eat anything at all, despite how proteinous it is, with no carbs at all, as soon as I eat anything, I just can’t stop. This applies to fast days too but I wouldn’t risk it (triggering my appetite) at all, on those days.

I seem completely unable to feel satisfied now on non fast days in a way that never happened that way before. I dare not eat breakfast, no matter how sanctimonious and non carbohydrate the food is. I could now go as far as saying that the 5:2 has ruined my life.

However, I don’t want to say that, as it is the only way I can survive not putting on more weight. It does make me very miserable and affects my day-to-day life and planning.

I’m not giving up but it’s not getting better, in fact it’s getting worse.

I am uncomfortable to say all this publicly as I think various people in the media are waiting for any ammunition to criticise the 5:2 and despite all I’ve said, I am not giving up, but it makes me unhappy.

Hi Lydiac:

It sounds like you have a very strong carb addiction. While 5:2 can help those with weak carb addictions, it does not help at all for those with strong addictions. It is one of the causes of ‘binging’.

The reason is that for two days a week, the body goes without carbs. So the next day(s) it really wants to make up for its previous day’s loss. Enter binging.

Science has now confirmed a body can become addicted to carbs, with most research focusing on sugar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceFyF9px20Y (at about 1:03 into the video, although the whole video is informative). Unfortunately, there is only one way to break an addiction – go cold turkey. The Atkins diet recognized this decades ago and began with an induction phase where people went for two weeks eating no more than 20 grams of carbs a day of any kind. People suffered withdrawal symptoms by the end of the first week, and then felt very good by the end of the second (if they lasted that long), when they started the Atkins diet proper. Unfortunately, this is also why many people have trouble staying on the Atkins diet – they start eating carbs again and the addiction comes back (as does the weight they lost).

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Thanks simcoeluv for comments. I don’t think I would be able to do the Atkins so don’t want to punish myself, I know, through past efforts so don’t want to set myself up to fail. I don’t disagree with you though.

It seems odd, that when I have a no carb breakfast, I still can’t stop the driving binge that follows. May be as you say, I would need to be virtually carb-free for 2 weeks to stand a chance. I really don’t think I can do that, as much as I hate my own addiction.

So far the 5:2 seems to be the only eating plan I can follow – albeit badly. You could say it’s obviously not working if I am driven to overeating so badly on non fast days. Thanks for your input.

Hi lydiac
    I agree with simcoelov about carb addiction. Have you thought about dropping fasting for a bit? If you did would you still have a raging appetite everyday? Have a read of a book called Potatoes not Prozac by Dr kathleen Desmaisons. It’s very much about how sugar addiction is due to chemical imbalances in the brain and how to beat it.

Or what about a break doing something like a juice cleanse- haven’t tried it myself but watch ‘Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead’. Lots of people seem to think it’s good. Good luck Lydiac. It’s horrible to have your life controlled by food, which should be a pleasure. I hope you find a way to get control of the cravings.

I do so hope that Dr. Mosley will do a follow-up to look at how folks are coping after more than a year on the fast diet. I think that I just have to face the fact that taking care of my body is going to require more work than when I was younger, including fasting and exercise. It would be useful to see what does and doesn’t work for those who have done this long-term.

By the the end of summer I’m hoping to be on maintenance, and am looking forward to the convenience of only one fast day per week…hope that will be sufficient. I just read Younger Next Year, and the message is that once we hit 50, we have to work to “swim against the tide” including serious exercise and not eating junk, or we will end up on the rocks being picked over by the seagulls. 🙂

I do think I’m a bit of a carb addict. Starchy or sugary foods are too dangerous for fast day. I just put Potatoes not Prozac on hold at the library, looking forward to checking it out. Love to read things that make me feel more in control, not just at the mercy of my cravings.

Although I’ve scoffed at the paleo diet and struggled to adapt to gluten-free friends and family, I’m thankful now that I’m trying to reduce my carbohydrate consumption that the world around me is pretty low-carb friendly. And when I cook, I try to think “double veg, half carb” from what I used to make for stir fry, pasta, casseroles. Fortunately, my husband is onboard, and the kids might sigh a bit, but they’re adapting. They’re old enough to be able to read the nutrition labels and see what I mean about “empty carbs”, so we’ve been talking about my way of eating in terms of nutrition instead of it being about getting skinny.

Hope you find something to make this less of a struggle for you, lydiac. We all have our low times, so please share with the rest of us if you do.

Thanks llovecake.

Your support is appreciated. I have tried stopping fasting for 8 days. I think I did eat a bit less so maybe there is something in that. I did overeat though, much more than I used to pre 5:2.

I put on 8lbs and had to get back to a fast day.

I will read the book you suggest. Good luck!

Hi Katkins99. Thanks for your support. I will keep on, but it is hard. There is no other way though. Good luck to you with it.

Hi lydiac,

I’ve had problems with overeating on non-fast days (after a year of doing very well on 5:2/4:3). I’ve tried so many things to get it in check: dropping sugar completely (epic fail), counting calories (it worked but tedious), etc. The easiest thing I tried was doing 16:8 on fast days. Cutting out all eating in the morning seemed to do the trick, though tbh it’s often a modified 16:8 rather than a true one (I have a soft-boiled egg if I feel very hungry when I wake up after a fast day). It is very frustrating.

Thanks for your comments. It is so hard isn’t it? You did well to try dropping sugar completely. Whilst generally I don’t add it to thing, I do find many of the things I eat on non fast days contain sugar -even if natural (like milk, carrots, fruit), I have these on fast days too.

I have tried a version of 16:8 as you say, but even if I did 20:4, I can do a lot of damage in a short time!

I’m sure people reading this must be thinking “get a grip, just don’t put the stuff in your mouth” but I’m so ashamed, I can’t help myself. I was never this bad prior to 5:2. I have to continued with it as I did lose weight 2 yrs ago when I started it, however, although I’ve maintained half of that loss, I haven’t lost weight since (yes, in 2 years), because I eat too much on the intervening days.

My life and mind is obsessed with eating, not eating, weight and what I can and cannot have, it really is very miserable. I hate that it has this grip on me. Many years ago, I gave up smoking and believe me, that was MUCH easier (I know, obviously you still have to eat and that is what makes it so difficult).

Like you, I have tried eating a boiled egg on either a fast or non fast day and wouldn’t do it on a fast day any more as it starts the process and I can’t stop it, so only would allow it on a non fast day.

In the past I was safe to have a protein breakfast but now the juggernaut of hunger ploughs into my body.

I do hope you are managing on 16:8. Let us know how you go and thanks for being honest, it really helps.

Hi MaryAnn

Sorry, the above post was a reply to you but I forgot to put your name on it. Lydiac

Lydiac: Like you, once I eat something (carb or protein) on a RD I am hungry. I have been this way all my life. It does not matter when I eat it, the hunger gates are open. Luckily for me I have never really needed breakfast. Yes, I love too eat it and quite often do so. But, on most days I wait for lunch to eat my 1st meal. That is when I’m truly hungry. This has worked well with 5:2. All that being said, I really struggle with binge eating. I’ve been this way all my life too. Yes, I have managed to gain weight on 5:2. Even when I stayed @ 500 cal 2 days a week. Apparently, I can really eat a lot in 5 days. I find it helpful to remember: I can eat whatever I want on RDs, but not as much as I want.
    Good luck and remember all the good things going on inside your body on fast days.

I also have a tendensy to over-eate on my feed-days. Therefor I Count the calories on my non-fasting days, so I don’t get over my TDDE allowanse. The fast will not help, if you eat 5000 calories on the feed-day, when you only are allowed to eat 2000 calories (as the TDDE tells you).

I overcome this problem by eating plenty but try sticking to 3 meals a day still on non-fast days i.e. big bowl of cereal and banana for breakfast, sandwich and fruit for dinner, meat potatoes & carrots for tea! maybe yoghurt or cereal bar for snack if being greedy! Then resist urges for choc/ice cream/rubbish until the weekend.

I’ve been fasting on and off for 6 months and have lost a stone so far, which is pretty good for me as I am not particularly big to begin with!

Might be worth a try, just make sure you’re full up so you’re less likely to give in to cravings!

Hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply.