Over eat on a fast day!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lizchangus 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)

• Hi Everyone,
    Im loving the diet and the results. Today was a fast day and I just logged my diet for day in myfitnesspal and I’m over by 150 calories!! 200 of thos calories were 2 protein shakes and a almond milk coffee but im worried ive wasted my whole day of fasting to go over caliries. I do 10000 steps plus a day and fo F45 training everyday. Today was weights so I had the protein to keep the muscles. Please advise. Thanks. V.

Call it a light eating day, still an excellent day for losing weight and for your long term health. Congratulate yourself on a good day! Not a wasted day at all.

150 cal less next fast day and you’ll be rocking it!

So I have been continuing eating for 3 days and 4 times, all binge eatings. I feel hot and bloated. I have not been walking for a while because I feel lazy. I need to do extended water fast and resume walking probably in the evening hours as the sun will goes down. Today is day 1 of my water fasting. I am determined to be strong and go through it!

Day 2 of extended fasting. I took a long walk last night. I more and more find that walking does not do much on body therefore on weight loss, but I am still doing it for mental clearity. I does not weigh myself now because after I know the weighing, I either get discouraged or satisfied and start to binge eating. I don’t know why I woke up late today. I was not very tired last night after walking. I feel good when my stomach is rumbling, instead of bloating after each binge eating. Tonight I will have another long walk. And I will stay strong and prepare for the future to come.

Day 3 of extended fasting. I took a long walk last night. I weighed myself and was a little frustrated, but I did not cave in. I cannot fall into sleep, maybe because I had drunk coffee yesterday morning. It has been long time since the last time I drank coffee. I am fasting for spiritual reason and weight issue. I can feel a little euphoria at this early morning. That is a good thing. I will be strong and go through this fasting and there are so much that I want to do.

Yesterday I broke my fast and ate a large meal at night. I feel very bloated and thinking about ways to get those things I ate out of my system. I did went for a long walk last night. Today is day 1 of my extended water fasting. I am determined to be strong and go through it.

Yesterday I broke the fast again with some cheese, crackers, vegetable and fruit. So today is day 1 of my extended water fasting again. I will be strong and go through it.

End of day 1 of extended water fasting. I have so many starting of day 1 that I am so embarrassed to post that again. Yes I had 4 consecutive days of eating, 3 of them large meals ending yesterday. I have not taken the walk these several days. It is always not easy to resume after stop walking. It is so true that it only takes 5 minutes self talk to fight off the urge to eat. It is the mindset and reprogramming.

End of day 2 of extended water fasting. I feel my energy level was somewhat low when I got up from bed this morning. I still did not go for a walk today. My toothache which has been persistent for about 1 week is gone. I have been procrastinating getting things done for so long that frightens me.

End of day 3 of extended water fasting. I have better energy than yesterday. I still need to get back to my routine of walking. I still need to do the thing I am supposed to do and no more procrastination. I would very much like to have feedback from other forum members.

Hello Lizchangus.If you click on Forum and Recent posts you’ll find all up to date posts and maybe join one of the groups.
    I just read all posts daily.You’ll pick up lots of info.Good Luck

Day 1 of fasting. I caved and had a large meal yesterday at midnight. So I was back to day 1 again. Today I almost broke my fast several times, but after some struggling, I stayed on track. I think about have a shorter walk than before.

Day 1 in. Again I broke the fast and had a large meal yesterday at midnight. So again I was back to day 1. Today is easier than yesterday. Not much struggle. Maybe because I was sipping coffee, tea and salted water all along. Today I took several short walks.

Day 2 in. Today I had more struggling than yesterday. It is level 4 of 10. And I did some short walks.

Day 3 in. The struggle came between 3 to 8 pm. Last night I couldn’t fall into sleep until 4:30 am and slept about 3 hours. I had several short walks, totalling about 60 minutes.

I used to be able to do 7 day fast. But now I have been only doing 3 day fast. Every time I hit 3 day, I begin to eat a large meal. After I eat, I regret and panic. It will take days of fasting for the weight I put on bacause of my eating to come off. What did you do when you almost want to cave in every time?

Starting of day 2 of fasting. So I broke my last fasting with a large meal. All the negative feelings came out right after eating. Start all over again. For some reason, I cannot go further than 3 days. I hope this time I can go pass that day. I did couple of short walks, about 1 hour in total.

Starting day 3 of fasting. I hope this time I can go pass 3rd day. I did couple of short walks, about 1/2 hour in total.

Starting day 4 of fasting. I did couple of short walks, about 1/2 hour in total.

Starting day 5 of fasting. I had some fish oil, ginseng and super green powder during the day. I did couple of short walks, about 1/2 hour in total.

Starting day 6 of fasting. I did several short walks, about 45 minutes in total.

Starting day 7 of fasting. Several short walks, about 45 minutes in total.

Starting day 8 of fasting. Couple of short walks, about 1/2 hour in total.

Begin day 1 of water fasting. Yesterday I broke my last fast with two large meals in the early morning and afternoon. So that was only a 7 day fast. Start all over again. For some reason, I cannot go further than 7 days. I hope this time I can go pass that day. I did couple of walks, about 1 hour in total.

Begin day 2 of water fasting. Did several short walks, about 45 minutes in total.

Begin day 3 of water fasting. Did several short walks, about 45 minutes in total.

Begin day 4 of water fasting. Usually I will have lots of hunger now, but not much yesterday, maybe because I took too many fish oil softgels. I wonder If I have broken my fast already by eating too much fish oil. I did couple of short walks, about 1/2 hour in total.

Begin day 5 of water fasting. Did couple of short walks, about 1/2 hour in total.

Start day 1 of water fasting. Yesterday I broke my last fast with two large meals in the early morning and afternoon. So that was only a 4 day fast. Start all over again. I did a 2 hour hiking. I would like some suggestions on staying strong working while fasting.

Start day 2 of water fasting. Did couple of short walks, about 1/2 hour in total.

Start day 3 of water fasting. Did couple of short walks, about 1/2 hour in total.

Begin day 1 of fasting. Yesterday and the day before I broke the fast with two large meals. So last fast was only for 2 days. Start all over again.

Day 1 of water fasting. I caved and had a large meal yesterday. So I was back to day 1 again. I feel very bloated.

Day 2 of water fasting. Today I am afraid I will break my fast, but after some struggling, I stayed on track. I did about 1/2 hour of walk, which is much less than before, due to lack of motivation. What really motivate you to exercise every day?

Day 3 of water fasting. I have taken a lot of fish oil, which makes me feel full. Tomorrow I will face a social dining. Usually I give in and break the fast. Hopefully I can resist this trigger tomorrow.

Start day 2 of fasting. Yesterday at midnight I broke the fast with a large meal. So last fast was only for 2 days. Start all over again.

Start day 3 of fasting. I had episodes of weakness in an indoor gathering, maybe because it was hot and there is no air conditioning or fan inside. I did about 1 hour of walk under the sun.

Start day 4 of fasting. Yesterday I was afraid I would break the fast, but after some struggling, I stayed on track. One of the motivations is I am with 2 fasting groups.

Start day 5 of fasting. I am afraid I have alread broken the fast. Because I started munching on one piece of lotus seed, then another one, until I had 200g of them. I also had chicken flavored soup. Over all, yesterday I had food cravings that I was not able to stop. I wish tomorrow I will still see the weight loss on the scale.

I have tried to reach out 2 fasting groups which I joined, which keep me motivated.

Begin day 2 of fasting. Yesterday early morning and afternoon I broke the fast with two large meals. I felt very bloated. So last fast was only for 4 days. Start all over again.Yesterday I don’t know why I felt so tired.I slept early and woke up early morning and fell back into sleep. As soon as I started to do things, I am good to go. I walked about 6 hours today and I got blisters on the feet.

Start day 3 of water fasting. So I have been continuing eating for 13 days, all large meals. I felt hot and bloated during those days. And I gained 8 pounds, 13 pounds away from my lowest weight. I feel a total different person, a lot of fat piled up on me. I am so glad that I am back on track. Today I had 2 walks, total 110 minutes. I was on my feet almost all day while on day 2 of fasting, which I thought was impossible as I was very nervous during these 2 weeks and the stress is going to get much more as time goes. I really need to know that if I keep on stress eating, I gain weight at a speedy 2#/day. And I lose 10 month of hard fasting time and the reason I am fasting.

Begin day 3 of fasting. So I have been continuing eating for 5 days, all large meals. In the last 3 days I had been eating all day mindlessly. It was so much eating activities that my teeth filling came off. That scares me and stops me from compulsive and stress eating. I can feel my face was stuffed. My legs become bigger. I gained 19 pounds from my lowest weight.I am so glad that I am back on track again. Today I had 2 walks, total 150 minutes. I had a light working day while on day 2 of fasting, which I thought was impossible as I was very tired last week despite eating large meal before. The stress is going to get much more as time goes. I really need to know that if I keep on stress eating, I gain weight at a speedy 2#/day. And I lose 10 month of hard fasting time and the reason I am fasting which is religious and self confidence and peace of mind.

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply.