Over eat on a fast day!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lizchangus 1 day, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi Everyone,
    Im loving the diet and the results. Today was a fast day and I just logged my diet for day in myfitnesspal and I’m over by 150 calories!! 200 of thos calories were 2 protein shakes and a almond milk coffee but im worried ive wasted my whole day of fasting to go over caliries. I do 10000 steps plus a day and fo F45 training everyday. Today was weights so I had the protein to keep the muscles. Please advise. Thanks. V.

Call it a light eating day, still an excellent day for losing weight and for your long term health. Congratulate yourself on a good day! Not a wasted day at all.

150 cal less next fast day and you’ll be rocking it!

So I have been continuing eating for 3 days and 4 times, all binge eatings. I feel hot and bloated. I have not been walking for a while because I feel lazy. I need to do extended water fast and resume walking probably in the evening hours as the sun will goes down. Today is day 1 of my water fasting. I am determined to be strong and go through it!

Day 2 of extended fasting. I took a long walk last night. I more and more find that walking does not do much on body therefore on weight loss, but I am still doing it for mental clearity. I does not weigh myself now because after I know the weighing, I either get discouraged or satisfied and start to binge eating. I don’t know why I woke up late today. I was not very tired last night after walking. I feel good when my stomach is rumbling, instead of bloating after each binge eating. Tonight I will have another long walk. And I will stay strong and prepare for the future to come.

Day 3 of extended fasting. I took a long walk last night. I weighed myself and was a little frustrated, but I did not cave in. I cannot fall into sleep, maybe because I had drunk coffee yesterday morning. It has been long time since the last time I drank coffee. I am fasting for spiritual reason and weight issue. I can feel a little euphoria at this early morning. That is a good thing. I will be strong and go through this fasting and there are so much that I want to do.

Yesterday I broke my fast and ate a large meal at night. I feel very bloated and thinking about ways to get those things I ate out of my system. I did went for a long walk last night. Today is day 1 of my extended water fasting. I am determined to be strong and go through it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.