One of those weeks

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• After 5 weeks on 5:2 – this is the first week I haven’t lost. I’m a tad disappointed as I had hoped for a 3lb loss over the 2 weeks up to New Year to meet my ‘mini target’.

But hey!!! I didn’t gain either so even if I stick here till 1st January I’ll be quite happy.

What miffs me most is that I did 4:3 this last week so theoretically I should have lost.

Ah well…the world won’t end because of it. On we go!!! 😀 😀

Hi Sylvestra,

Bet it’s just fluid retention keeping your weight a bit un-naturally high and next week you will get a much nicer number on the scales.
    Bummer it happening after doing a 4:3 though. It makes you feel like the scales are thumbing their nose at you. 🙂

Hang in there – you still can quite likely make your mini goal.

My next mini goal is due on the 4th of Jan and at first I thought I was going to romp it in but in a weekend away I stacked back on 2 kilos and now am nervously approaching the 4th with still a kilo to drop to make goal.

So I’m here – cheering you on from the sidelines.

Go Sylvestra Go!

Thanks ghostgirl.

I’m fine with it really as, although I’ve only been doing 5:2 for six (not five – I can’t count!!!) weeks. I’ve actually lost a total of 45 lbs since February but you know how it is when the scales ‘stick’.

Fast day tomorrow and again on Friday so maybe next week will be better.

Sticky scales are a pain! I feel you on that point. But I’m also happy for you on the “Don’t care too much” part, I think that’s a healthy attitude! Just wait for next week, I’m sure you’ll lose some then.

But until then, enjoy Christmas!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.