On 2 weeks ans weight is up

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
On 2 weeks ans weight is up

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  QuietOne 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• So i am now into my 3rd week of 5:2 . i have been sticking to 600 cals and eating what i normally would outside of those 2 days. Although i would say as i am on dry Jan its actually less than normal. I go to the gym 3 times per week.
    In 2 weeks i have put ON half a kilo…. Help

Likely culprit is that what you normally eat is greater than your TDEE.

Recalcuate your TDEE and stay inside of it. If you are already you’ll need to set your TDEE down by 50 Calories a day.

Adhere to the 5:2 pattern and you will succeed.

Just seems strange i have stayed weight for 4 years . 2 weeks and eating less calories i am putting weight on

Keep a food journal and count every bite you put in your mouth. I know it’s a pain counting calories but when things go sideways sometimes it the only thing that will find out where the problem is.

At one time I had the same issue and found I was grazing flavoured pistachios from a bowel on the side table that my OH kept refilling so I never realized how many I was eating. Only 2 or 3 at a time but over a week they added up to a LOT. 3 cups 2700 calories plus)

Either you’re eating more calories on feed days or you’ve reduced your energy consumption or both. But something is out of whack.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.