OCTOBER 2018 – Monthly Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
OCTOBER 2018 – Monthly Challenge

This topic contains 1,058 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  Bellyblast 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 501 through 550 (of 1,059 total)

• @flourbaby – with cream cheese?!?!?! Never tried that. Only ever had it with proper butter on it. Did think about toasting it yesterday but that would have delayed me eating.

Day 11, Emden Germany, NFD

Apologies for not posting the last couple of days, so many unread posts. I had problems with allergies and breathing, had to take antihistaminics that made me very sleepy. Today is a better day, just a light headache left, it will pass. Feeling sorry for myself, I managed to eat a lot of comfort food. Tomorrow will be a FD.

Have a nice day everyone!

2nd post

@flourbaby – 2nd @claire-suzanne, with cream cheese?!?! Shouldn’t discount something without trying it but should I even be thinking about it knowing I could purchase both items just 2 minutes outside my door!!!!

@claire-suzanne – brilliant and good luck with the your prep and interview, never give up!

@snowflake56 – sorry you’ve been suffering.

2nd post,

@claire-suzanne, just wipe it from your memory!!!!! I know when someone here mentions something I haven’t tried, I find myself looking out for these things, just to try them of course, ……………. lemon drizzle kit-kats and kringles come to mind!!!!! ………….. Noooooo, wipe those from your mind too!!!!!

@flourbaby – i dread to ask, but lemon drizzle kitkats?!?!

3rd post,

I fear I’ve released a dragon!!!!

I think @debster251 or @daffodil2010 mentioned they were available in Ireland ……………….. now they’re here in Tesco’s!!!!!!

No need to try them, they’re AWFUL!!!! Really; they’re just sweet, lemony, sugary, chocolaty goodness ………. I mean badness, badness!!!!

2nd post
    Enough!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Have a heart……its my FD! ๐Ÿ˜‚

And mine!!!

Ok, so I’ve just read the reviews from ex-employees at the company I have an interview tomorrow. They are not good. They say the place is appalling to work in and they have a very high staff turnover, about 1 person a month. The management is slated.
    Now I’m worried as I wouldn’t want to walk into another toxic place to work.
    I figure that I’ll go for the interview and see what happens after that.

Day 11 – Michigan – NFD

I caved last night and ate two bowls of yogurt with muesli. I was stressed after matching with a guy on a dating app that turned out to be super creepy. Ah well, reported him and today is a new day.

Time to make another go at staying under my TDEE without obsessing over calorie counting.

Hope you all are having a lovely day!

Day 11 UK FD

@clairesuzanne I would like to start by wishing you good luck for your interview tomorrow. Please don’t let the reviews cloud your judgement and result in you missing what could be a fantastic career opportunity for you. However, please trust your instincts and if you get a bad vibe you are under no obligation to take the position. DO NOT put yourself in another toxic environment. You deserve so much better than that. Your happiness is all that matters! Go to the interview and give it 100% as it will greatly improve your confidence and it is all good experience.

I say all this, not only because its true, but because I was in a similar position a few years ago. I went from one extremely toxic job straight into another and it almost destroyed me. I essentially had a breakdown and for a long time I felt useless and my confidence was none existent. I had no idea how I was going to pull myself back from ‘my failure’ but bit by bit I did. I discovered exercise and because I am in fact insane I made myself do Insanity. Now I am not suggesting you do that exercise programme (I sure as hell have no desire to do it again) but despite all my tears and tantrums and actually being physically sick during some of the workouts I completed the entire thing. For the first time in a very long time I felt proud of myself. As has already been suggested on here you need to find something for you. Something that challenges you that you enjoy and keeps you inspired. You can handle this and you will get through it and we all have your back.

I think I needed to cross paths with you at this time to remind me that I can also handle this and I too will find a job that is not soul destroying. As I was coming out of my ‘dark time’ I found out I was pregnant with my little boy. I know worse timing in the world but and none of it was ideal but somehow things all fell into place and he is a gorgeous, healthy little whirlwind of destruction and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Things tend to not work out exactly as you think but he was definitely the most amazing thing to come out of sure a horrible time in my life. I’ll admit that the thought of going back to work scares me but I now know that I never need to sell myself short again and I know that bit by bit I can get where I want to be.

Sorry for the essay. Our internet went down for 24 hours and I guess I needed to communicate lol

Day 11Belfast FD
    Iโ€™m aiming for OMAD at 6pm and to eat with OH.

@diana123 Iโ€™m so sorry to hear about your MIL. Sheโ€™s so lucky to have her family close by to care for her.
    @claire-suzanne – weโ€™ve all been there in some shape or forum! Malt loaf, hot cross buns, barmbrack are some of my major weaknesses, along with jelly sweets of course! Good luck with that interview if you decide to go with it.
    @ciren2 – Iโ€™m tightening that seatbelt on the wagon!
    @annemarilyn – just added that title to my wish list.
    @northerndawn – climate change has a lot to answer for.
    @anna6 – recipe duly noted! Get well soon and @gretta and @snowflake too.
    @happymargo – happy birthday to DH and have a safe journey
    @sarahbob – a very inspiring post
    @flourbaby – never had it with cream cheese……and never had a Kringle but lemon drizzle Kitkat….. just wrestling with that dragon ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ‰

Pocket List for today:-

@claire-suzanne
    @missybear
    @happymargo
    @debster251

Iโ€™m volunteering in a fold doing an art activity this afternoon, which should be fun.

Iโ€™m off to buy that Kitkat oops did I say that? I meant glue….

@sarahbob – thank you so much for your words. It is amazing me that, in this short time of 11 days, I have had more support and kind words than I ever had at work.
    I guess I got a bit excited about the interview, especially as they got back to me so quickly. But reading about the place has made me wary.
    My confidence is rock bottom after how I was treated at work and I’m struggling to even leave the house at the mo.
    I have just had a call from one of the job agencies that I am signed up with. They have a temp position for 2 weeks that might be interested in me. It’s not quite at the level that I was at, but it’s pennies and I don’t have any coming in right now.

Day 11 NC USA FD

Skipped out on international night at daughters school, husband took her instead. Just too much temptation to over eat. Hoping for good FD day today but not sure if I will lose weight or just maintain after over eating on that one NFD. Guess I will find out tomorrow.

@claire-suzanne
    @missybear
    @happymargo
    @debster251
    @beththenew

Day 11 North Canton FD

It has been such a busy week, can’t wait for tomorrow to get here.

@claire Suzanne good on you for stepping away from your toxic work situation; that took courage and guts.
    A very wise older lady once told me that sometimes we have to let go of the bad to make room for the good; and I have found that to be very true. You made the right decision and time will prove you right. I will keep you in my prayers. I wish I could respond to a few more posts, but alas work calls.

@claire-suzanne
    @missybear
    @happymargo
    @debster251
    @beththenew
    @basyjames

USA Day 11 FD
    Water FD for me today! Adding myself to pocket list.

@claire-suzanne
    @missybear
    @happymargo
    @debster251
    @beththenew
    @basyjames
    @ccco

Day 11 USA (Illinois) NFD

Going to try a OMAD today as I overate yesterday.

Onward and downward.

Day 11, Rocky Mountains, US, MFD

Had snow on the mountains, cold but some sun today. There will be a first freeze this weekend. I still have some green tomatoes…Will harvest a few, also the rest of the hot peppers (might have to dry the Tabasco, too many to eat on the salad, they are so hot! ๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Have a good Thursday! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Day 11 Norfolk (UK) FD

Well today has been ok so far.
    After this morning’s aftermath of the Maltloaf, I haven’t had any food yet today, only liquids.
    I have taken the advice about water on board and have drunk more today.
    Did the daily situps and crunches first thing, then a stint on the exercise bike this afternoon and am going out for a C25k run shortly.
    I have spoken to a few agencies today and there could be some temp work coming out of it.
    One of them knew about the place I’m going for interview yesterday and said that the management didn’t always do things properly. As I work in Accounts, I’m wary when I hear this as there could be tax implications etc.
    Had a mouse running round the kitchen earlier but he’s now under a box, waiting for OH to deal with when her gets in!
    Love to all

@claire-suzanne: yes, you’re doing fine; just keep drinking lots of water, right?
    I hope all goes well with the job hunting.
    The mouse! Try carefully sliding a stiff piece of card under the box, lift all and deposit into the garden….

Day 11 Minnesota, USA FD

Going to try a LFD today. I really need a good, low calorie FD. Warm liquids all day should help, decaf coffee, teas and bone broth.

Snow flurries this morning, and it’s still only 37 degrees F. and windy. They just announced it’s been the gloomiest (no sun) 11 day stretch they’ve recorded since 1963. No wonder I’ve felt lazy and unmotivated. Winter has always been a struggle for me to stay at current weight, let alone to lose a few pounds, but I am determined to change that this year.

Pocket list for today:

@claire-suzanne
    @missybear
    @happymargo
    @debster251
    @beththenew
    @basyjames
    @ccco
    @northerndawn

Day 11 – France – FD

Just checking in quickly. Had a FD and it worked out great. Plus this morning we had a general department coffee with croissants and all sorts of different pastries. I didn’t have any! *proud* And went for a jog in the sunny warm weather.

@clairesuzanne, I would absolutely go for the interview. See how you feel and what kind of vibe you get from the place.
    @northerndawn, snow flurries and gloomy! Paris is often like that in the winter but bizarrely we are having a spate of crazy summery weather right now.

Pocket list for today:

@claire-suzanne
    @missybear
    @happymargo
    @debster251
    @beththenew
    @basyjames
    @ccco
    @northerndawn
    @sparklyshoes

2nd Post

@cornish-jane, I would be proud to be a member of the Tortoise Club! I think I need a LFD today just to stay at current weight. I’ve either been overindulging or figuring my calories wrong. Weight is up a pound consistently this week, so I’m just trying to do some damage control. Funny how quickly I can sneak in old bad habits when I’m not being vigilant! I do have my long term goal in mind for Christmas time, and I’m still optimistic that I will get there the slow and steady way. Thanks for the support!!

Day 11 Ireland FD

Getting through the day okay. Soon be sitting down time so looking forward to that!

Day 11 – Eastern WA USA – LFD

Oh my the chicken bone broth I have simmering in the crockpot smells so good. I’ve been meaning to make some for the FDs. Will enjoy some after about 24 hours in the pot. I got the recipe from the back of Dr. Jason Fung’s The Complete Guide to Fasting.

Pocket list for Day 11:

@claire-suzanne
    @missybear
    @happymargo
    @debster251
    @beththenew
    @basyjames
    @ccco
    @northerndawn
    @sparklyshoes
    @yellowandblue
    @annemarilyn LFD

@ciren2 – sorry for your tough delivery route you’ve been assigned. Hopefully it won’t be for too long.

@ClaireSuzanne – I wish you well on the job interview. As others have mentioned, you need to listen to your gut as it were. You’re interviewing them as well as they you.

@happymargo – safe travels. The hurricane has passed through. Hopefully there won’t be too much damage where you’re headed.

@snowflake56 – Hope you’re pulling out of the nasty stuff and heading to feeling well shortly.

@northerndawn – 11 gloomy days in a row is unusual for Minnesota. I grew up in Winnipeg, north of you. Hopefully “the sun will come out tomorrow..”

Glad we’re on this journey together all you supportive, encouraging forum friends.

2nd post

Cornish-Jane Malta is warm and sunny and weโ€™re still wearing short sleeves here as itโ€™s still warm. My pregnant daughter switches on the air condition still to keep cool. Iโ€™m feeling slightly better than yesterday and I went out at 6.55 am malta time for mass this morning and when to another town by car and had a calming facial which I enjoyed.

Daffodil Iโ€™ve never made the bulgur wheat recipe with quinoa but I had another recipe that required quinoa and I used bulgur wheat and it came out well especially according to my skinny son in law.

Good evening/night everyone.

Second post

@flourbaby it’s always amazed me they are called manhole not personhole as either sex can fall in. I do get the wooshie thingy it does sometimes happen to me (not very often). The two fit docs are a
    Ways saying it’s what you did 2 weeks ago that is today’s fat loss. I want to lose fat not watery blob as the white stuff is like a big pyramid wedge down my ribs ending in the moustache tummy. The rest of me looks ok, especially in clothes but it’s not pretty in pink. Each bit I lose makes it look worse and worse.

My personal trainer told me that much of my issue was that I have fabulous strong muscles and as all the fat is under the skin it sits awkwardly on top of the harder muscles. He reckons that there is no structure to hold it in place that’s why it’s awkward. The very very good news is that it’s my love handles that are currently shrinking. They were huge, huge as in my exercise clothes they were very prominent indeed. Makes it very difficult to get trousers to fit. I am looking forward to wearing jeans. At the moment they are baggy in the bottom and tight on the hips. They gape at the back and look lumpy on the front. High rise jeans are even weirder as I look like,e I have an extra boob on my lower rib cage. No back fat though! I truly have an odd shape at the moment and I am very conscious of it in the gym class mirrors, but it is not going to put me off doing my classes! I hope it’s just a phase and the next 5 to 7 lbs will make it less obvious.

@songbirdme I love your use of MFP and all the techie smart sync stuff you do. @at I note you used MFP too. I didn’t know Pilates came in a HIIT version.

@forefinger that last fraction so close but we will be celebrating your success at 150lbs. I confess I weigh once a month otherwise it would get me down.

@claire-suzanne I just want to wrap you up in hugs and rainbow strength. Please know that giving up something so toxic may save your life, literally. That environment can really harm you but it does get to you as it’s the loss of your dreams. You have been so brave to walk away so I am going to celebrate that with you. New exciting loving things won’t enter your life until this older stuff is cleared. So please let’s celebrate your strength, I know how much effort that took you. I echo the thoughts of the lovely @cornish-jane please don’t beat yourself up, you did such a brave thing.

@lorky35 muscles are denser than fat for the same weight so you will be smaller in size at the same weight. Every extra pound of muscle will raise your TDEE. My legs and arms look so fabulous and muscled up. I love it. I can wear sleeveless and I have shorts! Look to your clothes and celebrate your successes. My bum is very cute (And no longer starts at my knees). My body is clearly looking better from the extremities inwards! The definition will look great on you.

@michelinme go get some new bras, keep those girls happy. You love green? I get you look supergreat in it. Congrats to your DD.

@mayo I I am a YouTube fan, I watch nerd topics currently no bingeing on keto videos.

@dingping big big hugs on your mother relationship issues. I suspect it is a very important trigger for you. All I can say it’s very tough.

@sparklything it isn’t a stupid little thing if it means something to you.

@debster251 you know I am a fan of yours don’t you?

@diana123 I have been so concerned for you, your MIL is still in my votive each day. Peace for all of you.

@keeper it’s going to be ok, I go through these phases too, it’s ironic really as actually it’s nothing to do with the weight to lose, just the speed it goes or my own belief it should be different.

@claire-suzanne yes I have been there and done that! In my case it was a Sainsbury cranberry loaf with butter and on another occasion a pack of six hot cross buns (No butter though). So have a joiner T shirt for the EFS club, you have earned it.

Mari

May I be added to the challenge? Is it too late? If so, I will just follow along and jump in, In November. I fast Monday’s always, and either Wednesday or Thursday. I fasted Wednesday this week! I love all your posts, they make me super happy.

Day 12 UK FD

Iโ€™ve done that thing of not weighing myself daily, started last week when stressed and failed on my FDโ€™s and has continued into this week…. I know the scales will not be kind. Keep telling myself to do it after my FDโ€™s but so far I havenโ€™t succeeded. Iโ€™m avoiding weighing which would jolt me into reality. Big denial going on…. come on just wake up and smell the coffee!!!!!

Going to try very hard to have a successful FD.

@murph58 – youโ€™re very welcome to join the challenge. Read the first post by @debster251 at the beginning of the October Challenge and that should help you get started. Good luck.

Iโ€™m off to bed but waking up focussed and on it.

Gโ€™night and Gโ€™morning all.
    Ta

Pocket Fasting List
    @dingping

Day 12 – Japan – WFD (#72 in 2018)

Day 11 Ohio, US — FD(#18)

Good FD!

@northerndawn Looks like your cool weather has moved south! Yesterday evening at this time it was 73 F (22 C)and now it’s 43 F (6 C). It feels so good! IMHO the cooler weather has been overdue.

Have a great Friday all!

Day 12, Emden Germany, FD

thanks for the getting well wishes, headache still there. It’s warm and very dry here, they expect it to be 28ยฐC tomorrow. No idea what causes the allergy and headache. It will pass.

Yesterday we went to see a couple that grows over 40 old varieties of apples, we bought ~ 45 kg, I want to make thick apple syrup, you need a lot of apples to fill a glass. This year they picked ~ 400 kg, they are in their mid seventies, so not an easy thing. My lovely husband offered to help with cutting back the trees next month and to help with the harvest next year. I think it will be fun.

@murph58 welcome!

@claire-suzanne good luck with the job interview, make your own opinion of the company.

Will try to respond to previous posts later on, I’m way behind, sorry.

Pocket list day 12

@dingping
    @dykask
    @matpi
    @snowflake56

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 12, Cornwall UK, NFD

Its very wild here in Cornwall this morning. Woken up at 4.30am by whistling winds and couldn’t get back to sleep. We live 200m up from the sea and get blasted when the weather is bad. Two panels in the new greenhouse are blown out. Some strengthening is needed. At least no plants are in there yet.

No progress on the weight loss this week. Sitting firmly on a plateau and feeling a bit hacked off about it. Just have to keep going. And keep away from those evil processed carbs!

Day 12 Norfolk (UK) NFD

Up and ready to do final prep for the interview.

I can’t believe I went all day yesterday til dinnertime without food.
    My tummy did start rumbling though when I got into bed.

It means so much to get such supportive comments from you guys, people I’ve never met.

Good luck to everyone for today. May we all have a good day and go to bed smiling later. x

Pocket list day 12

@dingping
    @dykask
    @matpi
    @snowflake56

Day 12 – Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช – NFD

Storm Callum passed over last night and I believe is battering the North West now, so thinking of you @debster251 and praying you stay safe on your trip to Donegal. DH and I have to take a day trip there next Saturday, it’s at least a 7 hour round trip on the motorcycle but hey, should be fun.

So last night I just was not in the mood for yoga. It had been very busy in work (stock markets busy due to the raising of US interest rates…..these things never affected me before this new job ๐Ÿ˜„), DH was cooking fish for his dinner and I was salivating , and I just wanted some quiet time with him before our visitors descend on us again this weekend.

Weight stayed the same which is good. Now into the weekend and NFD’s. Tomorrow is my nieces 21st birthday party, it’s the first one of the younger generation of our family, so we are all going to that. Should be fun. Then Sunday will be rest day and Monday my sister, BIL, and their two children, will leave us for their flight back to the US. It’s been great having them over and my Dad in particular really enjoyed it. At 82 he won’t be making any more return trips to the US, sadly. โ˜น๏ธ

@cornish-jane sorry about your greenhouse. It was pretty wild last night. A plant nursery where I used to work (not the toxic Glasshouse) is shut all day today for precaution due to Storm Callum. They got very badly damaged a couple of weeks ago with another storm, three of their polytunnels ripped apart ๐Ÿ˜จ And lots of lovely plant stock destroyed ๐Ÿ˜‘

Looking forward to the weekend and some ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’ƒ
    So, have a great Friday everyone. Keep on keeping on.

Day 12 Wales ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ NFD

Dark stormy morning, we have an amber weather warning for today and tomorrow so Iโ€™m planning indoor exercise of house chores. Yesterdayโ€™s FD went to plan despite all the talk here of bad goodies!!

@claire-suzanne good luck for your interview, even if you decide you donโ€™t want to work for that company the interview may be useful experience.

@murph58 welcome.

Happy Friday everyone ๐Ÿค—

Day 12, England, ??

Day 12, London, UK, FD

After last nights’ dinner I’m going for a FD today. I’ll have to catch up on posts later as I’m off to Pilates soon.

Stay strong everyone, enjoy your Friday, whether fasting or not!!!

Day 12, Surrey (UK), NFD. Weight 150.6lb, target 150lb
    Day 11, FD

Well, friends, did I do it??? Not quite, still at 150.6lb. That last 0.6 of a lb is hanging on for its dear life! Planning to have a VERY controlled weekend, especially after last weekend’s over-indulgences. Maybe after next Monday’s FD I will be celebrating, but until then….

@ciren2, @strawberriesandcream, thanks for the congrats on briefly achieving my target last week! It was nice whilst it lasted…for all of 2 minutes and 15 seconds, hah ha!!

To everyone battling out there, whatever your issues – storms, job interviews, caring responsibilities – you have my sympathy. It isn’t easy at all. But let me give just one tiny bit of encouragement. I’ve been practising this WOE for nearly a year now, and it’s taught me how to balance my food intake, in a way that I’ve never managed before. I find I automatically make healthier choices now – nuts instead of sweets, a piece of sugar-free gum if I feel the night-time snack dragon lurking. That’s not to say I haven’t slipped off the wagon from time to time (big cooked breakfasts last weekend, for example), but I’ve learned that there is scope for some forgiveness for those occasional slippages, too. All I can say is, thank goodness for the re-set button, and thank goodness for this forum! You are a fantastic support group.

Have a great weekend, everyone, and remember to keep on keeping on…you know you’re worth it!

Day 12 NC USA NFD/CFD?

Was up about 1lb after my second FD may do CFD today.

Day 12 USA (Illinois) NFD

Sweets. Ice cream and caramel corn after my meeting. A couple stubborn “over maintenance” pounds are not going away. Must be more controlled today.

Onward and downward.

Day 12 North Canton NFD

Yay! It’s Friday. I am really looking forward to a relaxing weekend so that I can sleep in, reset and recharge. My weigh in this morning was encouraging. I am about 4 pounds away from goal. Baby steps in the right direction.

I am thankful for the ability to make good decisions. I am currently working on reducing the amount of nuts I consume. I think I eat too many nuts. I don’t want to eliminate altogether but would like to control my consumption.

Keep on keeping on, we will all get there.

Day 12, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

Yesterday’s MFD morphed into a NFD but still within TDEE. It is my DH’s delicious pumpkin pudding (made from scratch like a pumpkin pie but without the crust) that I just cannot resist. Of course, I prepared whipped cream to accompany this treat. I am just nuts for all things pumpkin. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽƒ

Speaking of nuts: @basyjames: I have a suspicion that I am also consuming too many nuts. I just love my roasted almonds and pistachios! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Going to the Art Museum and to lunch with a friend today!

Have a good Friday everyone!!! ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€

Where is the link to the October tracker? @debster251

2nd post

hi @shimmera do you mean the October spreadsheet? Here it is: The link to the spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oHFqnmdzVCzauz5eJOzqQfuHywXgRwErhMyTS3MSHog/edit?usp=sharing

10/12 NFD Montana, USA
    I am did this WOE 2 years ago. It really was easy, well the FD got easier. I trained and ran 2 marathons and I just couldn’t keep up the FD’s Too hungry and tired. But I am off Marathons forever. I love this group. You all seem to really love each other!! I am looking to drop about 10 pounds. I like to fast Monday’s always, and either Wednesday or Thursday. Happy Friday all!

Thank you @snowflake56!

Day 12: Gloucestershire, UK: NFD
    I think I fell off the wagon.
    Stormy weather, got soaked on my delivery today….nothing worse than spending four or five hours in the rain in a coat that looks waterproof but, believe me, is NOT! Van all steamed up, mail all mushy etc!!!
    @cornish-jane: sorry your greenhouse got it….
    I heard it was ok over in Windsor for the wedding though. We used to live not far from Windsor.

3rd post

FD going well, just tried a bit of the apple sirup, ~ 20 kg apples gone already, just a 8 glasses of apple sirup! DH is making apple vinager and pectin.

@shimmera you’re welcome!

@basyjames and @redrockgirl302 another nut overeater here, I just love Brazil nuts, eat too many over them.

@at nothing better than dining with friends, so relaxing.

@strawberriesandcream how is you Dad doing?

@debster251 Planks are going well, had to take a few days off, started again this morning. It’s the only excersise I’m good at, can’t do sit ups.

@sarahbob how is your shoulder?

@daffodil2010 enjoy the party tomorrow!

@cornish-jane I’m soory for the panels, glass ones?

@annemarilyn how is your Mom doing and how does your Dad cope with the situation?

@dingping why do women often have such difficult realtionships with their mothers? Mine can be really mean, but it doesn’t affect me anymore. I learned to deal with it, she is how she is. We only visit her when we’re in the neighbourhood, so not very often, it’s a 5 hour drive away. The last time we went to see her, she told us she preferred to sleep, so we went. So be it.

@claire-suzanne how did the interview go? What happened to the mouse?

@bert1802 and @happymargo I hope you’re safe!

@diana123 hugs! I’m glad you’re doing well in this difficult situation.

@mia139 be kind to yourself, you know how to get the weight down again and you came back here, so you will be fine.

@ciren2 when can you go back to your usual delivery again? We never order anything per mail but we see the delivery people struggle wwith large packets some neighbours ordered.

@matpi sorry the potention buyer walked away from the sale. Do you know the reason, was it the price or was the house too expensive for him? It’s not easy to set the right price.

I hope @gretta and @anna6 are feeling better now.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

4th post

not my best post, sorry.

Viewing 50 posts - 501 through 550 (of 1,059 total)

You must be logged in to reply.