Not losing any weight!?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Not losing any weight!?

This topic contains -6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FUNSHIPFREDDIE 2 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I’m just coming to the end of my first 2 weeks of 4:3. I expected “rapid weight loss” after reading several of Michael Mosley’s books, or at least some weight loss. I’m overweight by a lot and most of it is around my belly – the fat that I understand should be lost when following this lifestyle. I know that it’s only been 2 weeks, but I expected to have lost something. I’ve only lost 1lb in 2 weeks. I originally lost 2lbs in week 1, but have gained one back. I also haven’t lost any cm’s round my waist at all. I’ve been drinking loads of water, and sticking strictly to 4:3. I’ve also eliminates ‘fake meat’ (I’m vegetarian) and sugary foods like biscuits from my diet and have only really been eating whole foods. I should have lost some weight, and feel really defeated.

Hi Pickled Egg,

I’m sorry to read it hasn’t gone well for you so far. I’ve been doing 5:2 for 8.5 years and I’m not sure if 4:3 has any different rules but maybe you are overdoing it a bit with the water if “loads” is a much as I’m interpreting it to be. Whilst it has no calories, until it leaves your body it will be adding weight. 2 weeks also isn’t very long for this way of life so I can only recommend persevering for at least another couple of weeks. There are a couple of good threads to read that I’ll add below that may help.

Best of luck with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.