No search for forums

This topic contains 6 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LJoyce 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Is it just me? I am newish here. I’ve read how to use forums and have used many elsewhere. According to instructions there is a search box right top of page but on my view there is not. I am accessing website using an iPad. Should a search box be visible? Can anyone suggest a remedy for me to be able to search? It’s a nightmare to trawl through years and years of posts in hope of finding a reference to a specific subject.

I also have no search box, which is really irritating as I need to search for lipoedema!

I just emailed tech support. I hope this issue gets sorted.
    BTW, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Same problem here, hopefully they fix it soon.
    Happy New Year everyone! 🙂

Me too, quite frustrating when you need answers. I hope it is fixed soon.

I access the forum via a laptop and there is also no search function visible on my screen. I use Google to search this forum. …Or I scroll through the list of thread topics, though I understand that specific topics such as ‘lipodema’ would be best found via Google. Here’s a link to a thread on the topic of ‘lipodema’ that I found by writing ‘lipodema fastdiet forum’ in the Google search engine:

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/lipoedema/

What happened to the search field?

I emailed tech support in about November last year. They had a fault with the search bow and said they would try to create a new one. Obviously it hasn’t arrived yet.
    Like Minka, I also use google advanced search to search for words just on this website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.