Nimble November Challenge 2022

This topic contains 369 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  camkenneth1993 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 384 total)

• Day 22 – Rural Nebraska, USA – NFD

Yup, it’s a Tuesday and it’s an NFD for me. I think I’ve perhaps moved into strep throat territory, but regardless, contagion plus extreme laryngitis has put paid to teaching piano lessons today. Now to figure out if it’s simply viral, or if it’s perhaps bacterial so there’s a point in going in for antibiotics. My doctor is in the town where we used to live twenty years ago–40 minutes away. Thus I think long and hard before going in, LOL.

@daffodil2010 Oh bummer! I hope you and DH both feel dramatically better quickly!

@maui I’m so delighted for you that even with more food in you, your weight didn’t move up much. Your determination is shining through!

@michelinme You are on a serious health roller coaster right now, aren’t you?? It sounds like you’re doing all the right things to heal, and hope you’re far better quickly!

@malee57 Yay for being down to goal weight for November; yup, you’ll be up tomorrow after eating today, but you’ll be back again and solidly there by the end of the month!!

@lilymartin My condolences on the loss of the young friend; so heartbreaking.

@matpi LOL, nope “Got wine?” commercials are most DEFINITELY not in the future! And, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stir-up_Sunday I’m still debating if I’m going to make one this year or not; my kids are pretty indifferent to it, but I bought a mold several years ago and love the tradition.

@i-hate-lettuce Oh, happy anniversary!!!! I still haven’t managed to brew my beer; finally found the paperwork I needed…perhaps today since I can’t go teach? Hmmm, that has real possibilities! Have a grand trip to Yorkshire Dales area!

@northgeorgia Well done on being up so little this morning!

It’s ironic that my throat is so much worse today, because I feel so much better than yesterday–I didn’t even get dressed yesterday! So I’m off to see what I can accomplish from my big to-do list, and wish you all great RESOLVE and joy in your day!

second post

@mariaelena We miss you! Are you in Chicago with your papa??

Day 22 USA/HI FD800
    Yesterday’s 800 turned into 1000…..amazed that I stayed at 172lb. Planning a real 800 today. I’m home all day with just DH so should be easy to control the calories. Our sons packed up the car and took off for a day of shoreline fishing.
    I’m planning to organize my kitchen cabinets and pantry shelves today. Bought some new dishes, flat ware and skillets so I want to remove the old items and replace with new. Long overdue… odd plates, some chipped etc.Time to get moving so I am going to sign off. Best to all for a great day.

Day 22 USA/HI FD800
    Holding at 172. With 9 days remaining in November, I think hitting my goal of 169 is going to happen! Longing to say goodbye for good to the 170’s. We’ve been hanging out together way too long.
    Wishing everyone a good day.

Day 22 UK FD800

Yesterday became a happy FD500 with OMAD supper of cauliflower, brocoli, quorn chicken, fresh tomato, apple & pear compote and vegan custard. I forgot to weigh myself this morning as overslept but definitely feeling less puffy.

I slept better but awake around 4am for almost 2 hours, then woke up bang on 10am when my PA rang the doorbell! Went to the local hospital for breast screening which was a bit overwhelming after almost a week at home. Instead of picking up project work I nurtured my frazzled brain by finishing the Christmas pudding prep. My mother came over and enjoyed the stir/make a wish tradition and we chatted while I prepped them for steaming – 2 big ones and a tiny one for a gf friend. @matpi the steamed fruit pudding tradition is still strong in the UK. This is only my 3rd year of making one but I really enjoy it – even more so this year as both DD and mother will be here for the first time since 2019

Today has been a really easy FD as my body hasn’t even mentioned food. I’m still feeling spaced out and strange but heart rate mostly more settled today. OMAD supper of baked sweet potato, brussel sprouts, spinach and mushroom sausages followed by apple, pear and blackberry compote – slowly eating my way through the fruit drawer in the freezer! Aiming for an early night as tomorrow will really need to crack on with project work – and steam the next Christmas pudding!

@lilymartin i’m sorry for your loss. Funerals are so hard, especially when people have died suddenly x

@gardenlily @stitchincarol I hope you both feel better very soon. What a lot of us are sick this week!

@maui congratulations on your 172lb steadiness. I’m in almost exactly the same place, longing to leave the 170s behind and turn that corner…. then into the 11 stone-something, then below 70kg…. All so close together it feels an epic achievement to get to 168lb!

Pocket list Day 22
    @northgeorgia
    @maui
    @michelinme

Day 22 – USA – ??

Well, I’ve been in a tizzy for the past two weeks….changing jobs, moving, settling in (not) and had no internet for all that time. I now have Internet, starting to come up for air. Spent almost a week in my new place half moved in, tea and hard boiled eggs as my diet, but not complaining…36 billion dollar company I’m returning to as a re-hire, and it’s been at least a month since they have me correctly signed in…go figure. Anyway, I’ve been making good choices and I still don’t have my scale here in the new place, but I know I’ve lost pounds. Here’s hoping I’ll get back on the spreadsheet and posting very soon consistently.

Day 23 Melbourne, Australia

Tomorrow was going to be my FD. But I am unexpectedly working tonight. So I think I am going to do a couple of 24-hour FD rather than my usual 36-hour FD. I’ll see how I go doing that.

Day 23 – South Africa – NFD

@stitchincarol – oh no?! Another one of our group not feel 100%? Sore throats are so annoying; I hope you manage to shift it soon 🤗

@maui – almost there?! And still a whole 8 days to go! 🎯

@metatauta – I hope you get settled into your new place soon, & that you’re enjoying your new job.

Gotta dash; going to view a rental place at the retirement complex I’m hoping to move to.

Happy Hump Day! 🐫

Jokes of the day:-

A guy said to God, “God, is it true that to you a billion years is like a second?”

God said yes.

The guy said, “God, is it true that to you a billion dollars is like a penny?”

God said yes.

The guy said, “God, can I have a penny?”

God said, “Sure, just a second.”

Never trust atoms; they make up everything.

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

“A study says owning a dog makes you 10 years younger. My first thought was to rescue two more, but I don’t want to go through menopause again.” ~ Joan Rivers

Day 23 – Ireland 🇮🇪- NFD

Covid day 5 for me and Day 7 for DH, still testing positive, still at home in quarantine…..bleh, how long does it go on for?

I am also WFH and found yesterday I was not taking any breaks……I had to go to the office all during lockdowns so being at home is a new dynamic. I am feeling much better but I do have Covid and the fatigue and sinus headaches and congestion that go with it, so I need to take regular breaks from work!,,

My boss has told me to go offline whenever I want to, so I should heed that advice.

DH like a caged animal at this stage, what can you do.

Hope everyone else is feeling well. Love to read all your stories xxxx

Day 23 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 210 lbs. Well, I haven’t quite hit my 209 goal yet, but this is the first time I’ve seen 210 since late/mid-September! But I won’t over-celebrate, as the Thanksgiving holiday is here, and so I’ll have to see where I’ll be at on Monday (Sunday will likely be my next FD).

Day 23 – Rural Nebraska, USA – CD 154.4 (second day in a row)

No WF or FD of any sort is sure having an ugly impact on my weight. And today won’t happen and tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and Friday is leftovers, and Saturday is a big gathering with friends, and Sunday is Thanksgiving for the boys and us (they work on Thursday), so the best I can hope for is to behave on each of those days and not go nuts. I succeeded with that yesterday, and am so busy today getting everything tidied and ready for a full day of cooking tomorrow, that I believe I should be fine to be well-behaved. 😇

And, I feel much better, and did by afternoon yesterday, so probably could have taught. On the other hand, I did the shopping/errands that needed doing, and that took me four hours, so it was a huge blessing not to be teaching.

And what I’ll be thankful for tomorrow, among other things? Is that my body is still strong enough to bounce back from what was looking/feeling like strep and turn it into a VERY mild-symptoms cold!

@maui How fun to have new dishes, flatware, and skillets! You’ll enjoy using those tomorrow.

@michelinme I’d forgotten about Stir Up Sunday–I didn’t make @IHL’s tropical Christmas cake in late September/early October, so had decided to shrug it all off. But then I realized I’m right on time for a pudding, so I’m getting everything gathered and will soak the fruits on Saturday, and then when our sons are up on Sunday, we can have an actual Stir Up Sunday! None of our kids particularly like it, but they’re all wonderfully tolerant of a mom who seems to be turning into a Brit, LOL (at least, that’s the way they phrase my sudden fascination with all baking things British!).

@metatauta I’ve thought of you and wondered how the big move was going. Sounds amazingly stressful, and you sound as if you’re coping with good cheer and peace, so VERY well done, you!!

@funshipfreddie FUNNY jokes today; shared them in our family group text! I hope the rental you’re looking at proves to be all that you want!

Ahh, @daffodil2010, my heart goes out to you and DH. You’re experiencing–it sounds like, anyway–what DH and I experienced with our two bouts: extreme boredom once you get past the feeling sick stage, and simply continue to be sick. We were so blessed to live only half a block from church, and no one else is there during the day, so we each could go over and work with no consequences, but when you’re well and truly stuck at home? Yup. Bleh.

@northgeorgia Yeah, you’re way ahead of me–congrats on hitting 210! And on top of all that I listed earlier in my post, next week is when I bake something like 500 cookies (they’re all in the freezer now). I’m seriously thinking I’ll put masking tape over my mouth to stop automatic nibbling, LOL! And then the week after that is my birthday…it’s never easy, is it??

Okay, last night’s supper dishes are hollering for a bath, so I’m off. Have a grand one, everyone!

Day 23 – UK Cam NFD
    Laptop has just died! using spare, old reserve – very creaky and slow (like me today) – taking a break from wrestling with passwords, updates and wotnots – feeling better but exhausted. At least its not covid (me, not sure about laptop!). Will catch up with posts later.

Day 23 USA/HI FD800
    172 lb trying to make this one more 809 day before tomorrow’s Thanksgiving feast. Realizing now that I could make several keto friendly options for tomorrow … maybe I will try to pick up ingredients after work and make a few things.
    Off to work this morning so must run… many caregiving tasks before I walk out the door. DH will have a great day with our sins while I get in a day at work which I do enjoy.

Day 23 UK FD800

Yesterday was solid FD800 and pretty easy so I’m pulling another one today. I’m so close to milestones that gives me the extra oomph / mojo, and feeling less puffy which is really encouraging. This morning scales showed 170lb (!) but I’ll wait to record whatever I am on usual Friday weigh day.

Another day of fast heart rate and mostly being back to supine or sitting quietly, avoiding stress. It’s meant I’ve concentrated on the urgent easy rather than the important more challenging which is tricky – I have a sense of the looming deadlines and a pile to catch up of reading, writing talks and reports, more complex planning etc. But I need to go with where I am now and take it one deadline/project/day at a time.

On the bright side I’ve steamed the third Christmas pudding, now cooling ready to wrap up. That’s one for Christmas at home, one either for next year or friends’ gathering, and a teeny one to give away. I’ve also arranged for ‘new’ square table to be delivered and current rectangular table & chairs to be collected for charity resale. It’s a stretch to have DD & my mother stay at the same time so furniture changes needed to make it work – long overdue but the catalyst of Christmas. Now I *just* have to find some ‘new’ chairs and a longer sofa….

Super early night tonight – I’ve just had confirmation that the washing machine engineer will be here at 7am – that’s early for me to be fit for company!

@metatauta the adventures of moving are always so exhausting. Well done with making good choices in all the upheaval!

@stitchincarol enjoy your Stir Up Sunday!

@daffodil2010 I hope you & DH feel better very soon. Rest is so important so take time off when you need to – it helps to reduce possiblity of long covid.

@gardenlily I feel your pain re laptop – especially when wiped out from being ill! I hope you and your computer issues are better soon

@northgeorgia congrats on that 210lb! You show what is possible with a little more attention and review

Pocket list day 23
    @maui
    @michelinme

Day 24 Melbourne, Australia NFD

Working tonight so I will just try to be very careful about how much I eat. Last night was okay, so I will keep it up tonight.

@funshipfreddie I hope the rental works out. For me it can be quite stressful finding a new place to live. I am in my late 50s and have made only 4 moves in my adult life. I find somewhere I want to live and stay there. Even when I left my husband I went back to my old place.

@Daffodil2020 it doesn’t sound very much fun having COVID. I hope you are both on the mend soon.

@michelinme at least you know what you can and cannot do when you are unwell and how to work around your body.

It’s 5.30pm so off to work soon. Then tomorrow night I have a zoom with my sisters and a glass of wine. I do not drink when I am alone, so I average about one glass of red a fortnight. I don’t think I have too much of a problem at this stage.

Day 24 – Monday – Gold Coast Queensland Australia 🦘🦘🦘 – NFD 🥦🍅🥦🥒🥑🥕🍅🍆🥬🥦🍄🌶🍏

Just checking in… but not doing any FDs at the moment. I am catching up reading everyone’s posts and sorry to find I have some pals here in the same boat with me with Covid.

I think I’m through the Covid part now, officially testing negative now but still very tired. I am actually more concerned about the Shingles now…. the antivirals seem to be useless.

Had my first day out and now am exhausted. Very worried I might be heading for long Covid. How to avoid that? Tips anyone?

Very surprised that no-one is wearing masks in the supermarket… what are they all thinking? We are in the middle of a new ‘wave’of COVID in Australia at the moment. I have never stopped wearing my mask when out so don’t even know how I became infected in the first place.

Anyway, will catch up again in a few days in a better frame of mind.

cheerie dearies 😊

Day 24 – South Africa – FD 🍂🍁

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American forum friends! 🦃l🍁🍂🥧

@northgeorgia – 210?!! 💪🎯

@stitchincarol – the rental; um, quite grotty. But they’ve offered me a 6 months’ lease & a lower rental than was advertised. I’m pondering. And now another one in the same complex went on the market yesterday, so I’m going to view that one later.

@malee57 – moving is horrendous; I’ve done it 4 times in 3 years! And I’m now living in a furnished rental with most of my stuff in storage. So I’m hoping my next move will be my last – ever! Until I’m carried out in a box anyway 😅 One glass of red a fortnight – nope, no problem there 🤣

I don’t suffer from insanity – I enjoy every minute of it.

If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

The man who invented Velcro has died. RIP.

They say every piece of chocolate you eat shortens your life by two minutes. I’ve done the maths. Apparently I died in 1537.

Pocket List – Day 24
    @funshipfreddie

Day 24 – Rural Nebraska, USA – Thanksgiving!

It is 5:50am. I’ve been up since 4:30 and feel like a 1960s housewife, getting up before dawn in order to get the turkey in the oven and cooked in time to serve at noon. Except, the turkey is NOT in the oven; it’s only going to take a little over 2 hours, and we don’t plan to eat until four o’clock. The problem is that I woke up at 1:11 and thought, “WHAT?!?” Woke up at 1:18 and thought, “Well, this is boring.” Woke up again and again and again. Gave up and read my Kindle. Found myself with eyes closed, asleep, so put everything away, turned over–and my eyes popped open. Isn’t that just the way it goes? Except this is something like the 5th night in a row, and I’m working hard to enjoy the humor of the situation (⁉️⁉️⁉️). And even as I kept trying to sleep, I kept remembering I’d forgotten to rub my turkey and leave it, uncovered in the fridge, to dry out a bit so that the skin will get crisp. I told myself over and over it would be fine to wait until I got up at 7 or 8, but my mind kept hashing it over. So I finally just got up and have been having a lovely time pottering around the kitchen. I just turned on the coffee pot, so I’ll shortly have a cup of coffee or two, and feel like my day is well and truly started, LOL. Happy Thanksgiving, right? 🤪🥳🥰❣️

Have a grand one, everyone!

Day 24 – USA/GA – NFD (Are you kidding me? It’s Thanksgiving!)

Weigh-in: 213 lbs. Good pre-Thanksgiving day weigh-in. Only gained a little under 3 lbs from yesterday, so I must have done something right! The sides I’m making didn’t require a lot of prep like @stitchincarol, so I’m about to get started (we’re eating at 1:00). My aunt is doing the turkey and dressing, but since another aunt last minute decided to host, my other aunt’s children and grandchildren are opting not to come. My mom told me last night, “once we’re gone, it will be up to you to keep up the traditions and pull together any family members for holidays.” No pressure! Haha!

Interesting fact: most southern families make “dressing” instead of “stuffing” for Thanksgiving. There’s also a tendency towards “sweet potato” dishes rather than “pumpkin” dishes. Although if we’re talking pies, I prefer pecan for traditional ones. My favorites would be chocolate or key lime. However, we’re bring a red velvet cake. Another quirk is that some families, like ours, do red velvet cake without any cocoa (I think it might have evolved from lack of resources and then a taste…”well, don’t waste your money — it tastes better without the cocoa powder.”) So my mom is making one of those, a lemon pound cake, and the baked macaroni and cheese.

Oh, there’s going to be a carb explosion, isn’t there? haha

Happy Thanksgiving!

Day 24 second post

@northgeorgia Love your talk about food options; we should all of us in the states list what we’re having for dinner today.

But here’s why I came on: DH just showed me a thing–is it a meme? Never have quite learned what to call what. 🤷‍♀️ Anyway it said:

DON’T FORGET TO TURN YOUR SCALES BACK 15 POUNDS TONIGHT AT 1AM FOR THANKSGIVING!!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!

Day 24 Ohio, US — NFD
    Days 22 and 23 — NFD

Fatigue has been hitting me hard this week — I’m not sure what’s caused it Tuesday. Yesterday the cause was quite clear: I had a temporary crown replaced with its permanent counterpart. Since the tooth was so sensitive, I had a couple shots of anesthetic there and then was very lethargic for the rest of the day. As a result I spent most the it in a horizontal position reading a Stuart Woods novel.

With all that, I’ve been able to stay on track with the re-calibrated eating plan. Something that’s developed during the recalibration is that my body really wants about one-third less for breakfast than what I was used to eating. Breakfast is now my smallest meal of the day. Again, not sure what the reason for this change, but I will follow where the body leads.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating it today!

@stitchincarol Today my aim is to stay (fairly) close to eating plan. That said, my menu for the day will be a tofu pot pie with pierogis as a side. In the evening there will home-made pumpkin pie. The graham cracker crust will be the only part of the pie that will have sugar.

@northgeorgia I do love sweet potato pie, but pecan pie is my favorite. When my family lived in the South, my mother used to make “shoofly” pie and that became my favorite as a youngster. But I haven’t had that for years.

@funshipfreddie Great jokes! Good luck with apartment selection! Thirty years ago I bought my dream house and thought thatit would be my retirement home. Several moves and decades and 2400 miles later, I’m now where I am. Life ever surprises us!

@linda.b Glad to hear that you are getting over the worst part of Covid. Hope you shake off the aftereffects and the rest of the shingles very quickly!!!!

Day 24 USA/HI NFD
    New low of 171 lb this morning!
    Will enjoy the day with DH and sons but quietly be mindful of calories just a bit. Nobody wants to hear diet talk on Thanksgiving lol
    Last night I suggested we should eat our pie for breakfast with our coffee instead of after eating our big meal. They all loved the idea. Plus we’ll be energized from the sugar to get us moving along on the cooking. Win win ! And what’s that saying about life is short? … eat dessert first!
    I did find fresh cranberries at the second store I stopped at on my way to work yesterday. Made a keto friendly vanilla cranberry sauce. That’s probably it for keto recipes today. Sons are cooking the Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy. I will put together the stuffing, pan of roasted veggies, sweet potatoes and green salad. Lots of little appetizer items I bought to nimble on plus wine, sparkling cider etc. Should be fairly easy and fun day. DH is loving our time with both boys and since one of them must head back home tomorrow we will savor every moment today!
    Best to all for another great day on our shared journey.

Day 24 USA (Illinois) Happy Thanksgiving USA!!

Quick entry while the turkey is cooking —

Like #stitchincarol I woke up early – had cooking and stuff on my mind. Made a good tasting mincemeat pie that started with jarred mincemeat then added wonderful ingredients. Sad my grocery did not have figs, but I used dates instead. Will be just fine, especially cuz it has brandy in it!

We did a recording of the concert last Sunday, but I don’t have it yet. Not sure if we can post it online anywhere (did not get rights to do that…) but maybe can share somehow.

Our Ukrainian pianist shared our 3 carols with her mother who said we did wonderfully! Our director (a baritone) and I (soprano) each did some solo work, and she was especially complimentary. I think Nadia recorded those somehow by herself.

Back to basting turkey — hugs to you all!

Onward and downward.

Hi all – just checking in quickly to wish all of you in the US a very happy Thanksgiving!

Heading home tomorrow and will catch up on all the news then.

I hope everyone is well.
    💃 🇪🇸

Day 24 UK FD

Happy Thanksgiving to all who are marking the day today. It seems the Europeans have taken time off sick while the US contingent are sharing recipes and traditions. I’ve loved reading them all – Yay for an international forum!

It’s been an extraordinary day here. Like @stitchincarol I couldn’t sleep again last night – still awake at 3am trying to relax and listen to audiobook rather than toss and turn but pinged awake at 6.30 to be up for the 7am washing machine engineer. He was lovely and left at 8.30 – all fixed for the call-out charge despite the new fan belt. At 8.45 the doorbell rang – gas engineers whose office hadn’t booked the appointment – all done by 9.30 having repiped some of my gas supply. The rest of the day has passed in a haze of activity – furniture moving, furniture buying, organising, planning, writing, and speaking at an online event.

BUT amidst all the busyness i’ve felt pretty chilled &cheerful – because I started the day with 45 mins yoga and meditation! I’ve been wanting to do this for weeks and not felt well enough. But now I have it’s like a benediction – I’m back in the slow on the inside/measured on the outside lane, and it’s lovely.

I’ve also done an unexpected water fast – non-stop busyness followed by being active in a zoom meeting during supper time. I snuck two cups of hot marmite during the 5 minute break. I need to drink a lot more ginger tea now but delighted to set myself up for a good weekly weigh day tomorrow.

@linda.b There’s a fair bit of research now that says resting as much as possible in the early post-covid period reduces the risk of long covid. it is an exhausting illness – far more so than almost any other I’ve had. Sadly I developed long covid back in April 2020 before anything was known about it. Please rest, rest, rest. Baby steps back into routine, count EVERYTHING as activity, pace yourself gently and hopefully this will pass over the next few days and weeks xx

Sending love and well wishes to all who are poorly at the moment. May you be well

I think i’m on a solo pocket list for today as it’s Thanksgiving but I’m marking it anyway for accountability

Pocket list day 24
    @michelinme

Day 25 – South Africa – NFD

I hope all our American fasters enjoyed the festivities yesterday? Don’t forget to put your scales forward 15 lbs. 😅 It was lovely reading about all your feasts on my FD 🤯

@michelinme – good to hear you sounding perkier. And you weren’t alone on the list yesterday. I clocked up 580 cals, & 13,000 steps! 😇

Well, I went to check out the townhouse yesterday. Nothing wrong with it a wrecking ball wouldn’t fix 😨 I don’t think I’d want it if they knocked 50% off the price. Shame, I think a very old man had lived there, & whoever has inherited the place hasn’t lifted a finger to make it presentable; all the very shabby furniture & belongings are still there.

@matpi – well, I certainly HOPE this is my last move ever! 🥴

Food for thought…? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11467207/Dietitian-Susie-Burrell-reveals-happens-body-cut-food-groups-diet.html

Happy Black Fri-yay, y’all! 🛒 🍹

If I were to die first, would you remarry?” the wife asks.
    “Well,” says the husband, “I’m in good health, so why not?”
    “Would she live in my house?”
    “It’s all paid up, so yes.”
    “Would she drive my car?”
    “It’s new, so yes.”
    “Would she use my golf clubs
    “No. She’s left-handed.”

When my teenage son worked part-time in a hardware store, a man came in to buy hooks for hanging plants.

But there were only two hooks left in the gold colour that he needed.

My son, trying to be helpful, suggested, “Could you maybe use the silver or the white instead?”

The customer looked him up and down and said, “You’re not married, are you?”

“I hate housework. You make the beds, you do the dishes, and six months later, you have to start all over again.” ~ Joan Rivers

Day 25 – Rural Nebraska, USA – CD, 155.4

That weight looks awful, but I’ve been 154.4 three days in a row this week (no FD/WFD since last week, remember), so to have gained only a pound after Thanksgiving? Doesn’t seem excessive at all to me. In fact, I behaved wonderfully yesterday (didn’t load down my plate, didn’t finish all that was on my plate, and didn’t have seconds of anything!), and didn’t eat/drink a thing (except water) after four or five o’clock–I wasn’t watching the clock closely enough to remember. So today? I bought rye bread and am looking forward to two turkeys on rye, one piece of cherry pie, and one beer, either for the lunchtime sandwich or the suppertime sandwich; the other sandwich gets water. That can’t be over 1200 calories, can it?? Hmmm…200 for the beer, 600 for the pie. That leaves only 200 each for the sandwiches. Perhaps it is over 1200. Okay, I need to think through if I’ll eat more than 1200 or if I’ll cut out something. Tough choices! EDITED TO ADD: my plan is to do OMAD and eat around 3 or 4; that will keep me at 1200.

@northgeorgia My impression has been that, as a nation, we’ve moved away from actually stuffing a turkey (I haven’t stuffed one since the early 90s) and so we’ve simultaneously changed our choice of word from stuffing to dressing. I used to call it stuffing, but have learned to say dressing now. Does your family still stuff? The fun thing I did with my turkey yesterday was to splay it. It was possibly the best turkey yet. Moist and flavorful. (Okay, I tried to find a link to show you, but the only one was for the NYTCooking, which requires a subscription, because all the other links were for spatchcocking, which is different [you cut through the breastbone]. Imagine lying on your back with your knees up. Now drop your knees apart, so they’re “pointing” out. That’s splaying a turkey. You cut the skin around the leg to release it, and it “pops” a bit and then stays put. It’s flat against the bottom of the pan, where it cooks faster than the breast, which is “in the air.” Make sense?) And I didn’t have a lick of pumpkin, but did have sweet potatoes…does that make me southern??? 🥰😇🤪 And DH and I both chose cherry pie…which came out one of the best I’ve ever made. Bliss.

@matpi No sugar in the pumpkin?? That would taste like a veggie rather than a desert, wouldn’t it? Are you feeling decent today?

@maui Nice job of hitting 171 yesterday!! And what a terrific idea to have the pie for breakfast; love it! Minimizing the late calories is always a win. So odd that finding fresh cranberries is a struggle; is that because you’re in Hawaii, or because they’re all sold out? Although, even that is odd to me; around here, there will be fresh cranberries in the store nonstop from now into January, as there were when we lived in St. Louis, and as when I still lived in Northern California.

@songbirdme Wow. The last time someone around me made mincemeat pie was Mom when I was little–like 4 or 5. She never made one again. I’ve often toyed with whether I’d like one and if making one would be worth it. What did you add to the jarred ingredients? Do you always make one?

@jaifaim Thanks, and safe travels to you!

@michelinme How lovely to have had two things fixed so easily and efficiently. But where’d you find time for 45 minutes yoga???? That impressed me, honey! 😂😂 Well, and so did the WF; well done, YOU!

@funshipfreddie Shame indeed about the townhouse. The search continues, eh? And the article is fascinating; the talk of fatigue and weakness immediately made me think of you, @michelinme–have you read this?

I feel so much better this morning. I forced myself to stay awake last night–a nearly impossible job, mind you, since I was awake virtually since 2am or something–and finally allowed myself to go to bed at 8:30, when I promptly feel asleep and stayed that way until 6:45 this morning. Sleep is truly magical when it happens, LOL!

Have a grand one, everyone!

Day 25 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 216 lbs. That’s why it’s called Black Friday. Just kidding!

@stitchincarol I have to run right now, but nope, there’s actually a difference between stuffing and dressing. I’ll explain tomorrow 🙂

Day 25 UK FD

Yesterday’s WFD fell at the last hurdle because I simply couldn’t sleep. I got up and had a bowl of oats with soya milk, apple & raisins – and then munched a pile of dried banana (again)! This morning I weighed in at 172lb so resetting today.

Another unexpected day of practical things and logistics rather than project work, writing and planning. I now have a new (to me) table and a friend kindly helped me move all the furniture round to make space for the new (to me) sofa that’s coming tomorrow morning! DD’s room is now stacked to the ceiling with furniture awaiting a charity collection in 10 days’ time. Another poor night’s sleep too – awake until after 3am, up at 9am for table delivery. I’m super tired so shortly heading for a relaxing lavender & epsom salt bath and v early night in the hope of fixing my sleep routine.

@funshipfreddie you were alone on the pocket list yesterday! That house sounds like a nightmare. Hope you find your new home soon

@stitchincarol I did yoga in my bedroom while the engineer fixed my washing machine 🙂 Your Thanksgiving control and today’s plan for CD both sound very abstemious – well done!

Very quiet here today. I hope all who have been sick are feeling better very soon

Day 26 Melbourne, Australia NFD

I had an odd weigh in this morning. When I first got up and on the scales (after lightening the load on the loo), I was 76.95 which was disappointing as I did not think I had had that loose eating on the last few days. But I accepted the weight. I did some housework and then just before I had my shower I weighed myself again (I don’t really know why). And my weight was 76.4kg. So in half an hour I lost 1/2kg. I don’t know what my scales are doing but I’m just taking the lower number.

I’m meeting up with a bunch of friends from school days for lunch so it is very much not a FD. I’m taking veggie sticks and will try to not go overboard too much. I would like to get control of all my eating, not just when I am on a FD.

Second post

@songbirdme On behalf of Nebraska and our beloved Cornhuskers: you’re welcome.

Whoop, whoop, whoop!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, for the rest of you a translation: By some miracle, Nebraska, with a losing record, beat Iowa, with a winning record. Therefore, @songbirdme‘s ILLINI have a chance at the title.

Whoop, whoop, whoop!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 25 Ohio, US — FD800

Well, I ate much more than I had planned yesterday, so the FD today hopefully will go a long way to restore the balance!

@malee57 The phenomenon you mentioned is something I’ve noticed on occasion also: some light exercise without eating or drinking anything sometimes seems to improve the weigh-in.

@michelinme Sleep well tonight and may sweet dreams be your blanket!

@northgeorgia Yesterday I asked my brother, who lives in South Carolina, what the difference is between stuffing and dressing. I’m curious to see if his answer was the same as yours, since it might be a regional thing (like milk shakes).

@stitchincarol You’re right! Without any sweetener, it would be, I suppose, a pumpkin quiche? In any case, I used Splenda for the sweetener, so it did taste like regular pumpkin pie.

@funshipfreddie Great joke! It reminds me of an anecdote that’s told of a German chess master around 1900: He said to his wife, “Marta, I’ve been thinking. If one of us should die, I think I’ll move to Berlin.”

Day 25 USA/HI FD 800
    No weigh in today after Thanksgiving. I didn’t even try to track calories.
    Logging in now at 5pm as morning was busy with our younger son going home etc. So far today I’ve logged in 691 calories … hoping to keep it close to 800 for the day. May only have a mug of low calorie chicken stock with left over roasted veggies quickly blended into a delicious soup. Hate having all those mashed potatoes, stuffing, Turkey, gravy and pie calling my name every time I open the refrigerator – pure torture! DH and older son are enjoying the leftovers. Hoping they consume them. Lol
    @stitchincarol We do often run out of things here. but overall we have good selection most of the time. Lots of cranberries earlier in the week but I was trying to grab them the morning before Thanksgiving. One thing you learn to to get things you need when you see them.

Day 26 – South Africa – NFD

I didn’t see the goalless draw re England v USA yesterday; but, ‘pathetic’, ’embarrassing’. ‘horrendous’ & ‘disastrous’ – are just a few of the adjectives being thrown around to describe the match 😨 It’s just a game, right?😅 Whatever you do, never say that to an Englishman 😲

Dr Mosley telling us what he does to help ward off cancer: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11470823/DR-MICHAEL-MOSLEY-simple-steps-Im-taking-help-ward-cancer.html

Have a good weekend everyone 🌤️ 🌈

An old man calls his son and says, “Listen, your mother and I are getting divorced. Forty-five years of misery is long enough.”

“Dad, what are you talking about?” the son screams.

We can’t stand the sight of each other any longer, he says. “I’m sick of her face, and I’m sick of talking about this, so call your sister and tell her,” and he hangs up.

Now, the son is worried. He calls his sister. She says, “Like hell they’re getting divorced!” She calls their father immediately. “You’re not getting divorced! Don’t do another thing. The two of us are flying home tomorrow to talk about this. Until then, don’t call a lawyer, and don’t file papers. DO YOU HEAR ME?!” She hangs up the phone.

The old man turns to his wife and says, “Okay, they’re both coming for Christmas and paying their own airfares.

An American tourist was visiting a small village in Newfoundland. He approached a local person and asked, “What’s the quickest way to Marystown?”

The local, scratched his head, “Are ya walkin’ er drivin’?” he asked the stranger.

“I’m driving,” said the stranger.

“Well, that’s the quickest way.”

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. “But why?” they asked, as they moved off. “because,” he said “I can’t stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.”

Day 26 – UK Cam CD
    @funshipfreddie – oh, those jokes, creased me up! And as for the football – DH was up and down during the match, shouting and cursing – the most activity he’s done for weeks!!

Had a big rethink of strategy for weight loss – DD reminded me that I have agreed to help with grand-dau care in the lead up to Christmas – she finishes school 2 weeks before mainstream schools – and it is a time of family birthdays (what did all those parents do 9 months ago to cause this flush of celebrations???) as well as seasonal parties. So, I am going to try to maintain my current weight (139lb) until the start of 2023. If I can successfully do this then I will be ready to launch myself back into FDs in January and lose that last 7lb. Well, that’s my plan and it means less stress on the food front – I can plan the meals for a week ahead and be flexible with entertaining. Just need to make sure that there are plenty of low-cal options always available and plenty of veggie fingers/hummus/fruit slices and no-sugar drinks on hand. I’ll let you all know if it works …

@matpi – I use the splenda sweetener granules as well – they work just fine in really sour fruit mixes (rhubarb or gooseberries). We don’t use cranberries much in this household – they turn up at Christmas as a sauce for the turkey. As we don’t have turkey … I did try pumpkin pie when we were over in US years ago (DD lived in US for 6 years) and found it to be sooooo sweet so I guess using sweetners might help cut down the calories a bit.

@stitchincarol – stuffing a turkey/chicken- mixed thoughts. Personally, I make stuffing balls and bake them around the chicken. I guess the danger is when you stuff a frozen bird and then it doesn’t cook well or the outside gets very dry. We tend to have turkey crown for Christmas and I do bacon rolls, stuffing balls and chipolatas from the butcher – some very obscene plate art occasionally arises from this combination!! 🙂

@funshipfreddie – your house sounds like a lifelong project coming up? Good luck

Off to start weekend of child-care duties. Good luck to all on a weekend FD.

Day 26 UK NFD

Yesterday turned into a OMAD NFD as my body needed it. I had a lovely supper of gnocchi with butternut squash, mushroom, spinach, vegan chorizo and steamed brussel sprouts followed by a handful of cashews. And lo: this morning’s weight was a new low of 170lb, just 2lb above my next goal. I also need to remind myself that my goal for this month was to get back to 1 September’s 172lb.

Today was another early start to prep for sofa delivery. The person I bought it from is not very good at measuring as it’s clearly 16cm/6.5″ wider than I was told! It’s also got smaller seating space – the same size as my old sofa but 20cm longer. It is VERY comfortable but too big for the room and rather too cosy for three of us to sit on at Christmas – the reason I was buying a new one. Caveat emptor!

Meanwhile I’ve just remembered I’m supposed to have written a guest blog so that’s the rest of today spoken for with writing plus reading papers for Monday meeting. After missing the best part of two weeks I’m discovering various things have slipped and the urgent is now overtaking the important. I keep telling myself, just this next week to get through and life becomes chill

@gardenlily that sounds like an excellent plan! 5:2 is made for flexing around our lives – a way of eating rather than a diet. I hope you have a lovely time with your GD
    @funshipfreddie thank you for more excellent jokes! I’m going to miss them when you’re not hosting

On with the To Do list….

Day 26 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 217 lbs. Yeah, I did gain 7 lbs in a week. Happy Thanksgiving. One more NFD. I will do a FD tomorrow. I couldn’t manage a post-Thanksgiving OMAD with the leftovers and such (and no, the leftovers aren’t in my refrigerator LOL)!

@stitchincarol @matpi So, stuffing is typically a seasoned herb/vegetable/bread crumb mixture you “stuff” inside the turkey as it roasts. “Dressing” is a cornbread based casserole seasoned with sage, celery, onions, and chicken or turkey broth that’s cooked separately. You cut out a small cake (think brownie style) portion and place next to your turkey, and pour on the gravy. So stuffing is truly “stuffed,” while dressing simply “dresses up” the turkey after it’s done.

Day 26 USA (Illinois) NFD

Yes, the ILLINI football (US style) team is still in the mix to win the West Big 10 title, but only if Indiana could beat Purdue this afternoon. Whew… DH & I were not paying attention last night @stitchincarol or we would have cheered with your Cornhuskers! Thank you, thank you, thank you. 🙂 Whoop, whoop, whoop!!!!!!!!!!!

My mincemeat pie has probably caused a 2 pound gain this Thanksgiving, but well worth it. The recipe I used starts with the big jar of mincemeat then adds a chopped Gala apple, pecans (lots of them), figs or dates, brandy, brown sugar, and lemon peel grated.

Interesting discussion of stuffing vs. dressing. I still believe in stuffing the bird – adds flavor to the ‘dressing’ IMHO. I have heard of “spatchcocking” foul but not “splaying” – sounds like something I remember about cooking the bird upside down.

Might be able to add more later –

Onward and downward.

Day26 USA/HI FD800

Weigh in 172 this morning, up 1lb from previous low. But after Thanksgiving I guess that’s not bad. Hope today’s FD800 will help. Still looking forward to seeing 169 on the scale soon!

Day 26 – Rural Nebraska, USA – NFD 153.2

I actually managed OMAD yesterday, without too much struggle, so the scale is down a couple pounds. Today will nicely take care of that; we’re going to dinner at our friends’ and three of their adult DDs will be there with their spouses; we’re having smoked brisket and other yummy stuff, and my contribution is carrot cake and pecan pie bars (made on a shortbread crust in a 9×13 pan). It will be a glorious evening, but not conducive to good behavior–other than refraining from EFS–and tomorrow is “Sunday Thanksgiving” with our two sons. Monday, DH and I are buying new tires for my car in Omaha, and then we’ll go out for oysters, so that at least will be a low calorie day. Whew, LOL!

Okay, I’ve been working nonstop in the kitchen getting things made for today and beginning the prep for tomorrow, pie crust made for brunch quiche and dinner pie, duck rubbed and in the fridge, brandied dried fruit for Christmas scones into a jar, the fruit macerating for stir-up Sunday tomorrow–I been a busy girl!! But it’s exactly the kind of thing I love to do, so there’s no complaining here. I still need to go over to church to do a couple things in prep for tomorrow morning, and then come home to frost the carrot cake, and then we’re off.

Say, @gardenlily, are you who volunteered to host December? Amazingly, it’s nearly time to be thinking about a new month!

Have a grand one, everyone, and @songbirdme, I’ll cheer on your ILLINI for you!

Day 27 – South Africa – NFD

@gardenlily – I declined to make an offer on that house, so it’ll be a lifelong project for someone else. It’ll be interesting to see how quickly it sells, because I think they’re asking way too much for the condition it’s in. The current owner is under the impression someone will snap it up because it’s got solar panels, which are its only redeeming feature. Enjoy the childcare care duties. As a friend of mine said recently, ‘I’d like to have kids one day. I don’t think I could stand them any longer than that though’. 😅

Another perfect spring day here, way too nice to be indoors, so I’m off for a wander & a nice brunch. Back on the pocket list tomorrow…

Happy S🌞nday!

Two old friends, Ned and John, lived for baseball.

Then one day, John died, leaving Ned inconsolable.

A few weeks later, Ned heard someone calling his name. He looked up. Standing on a cloud was his old pal.

“Ned,” John called down, “I have good news and bad news. The good news is, there’s baseball in heaven!”

“Great,” said Ned. “What’s the bad news?”

“You’re pitching on Sunday.”

A man walked into the doctor’s. He said, “I’ve hurt my arm in several places”. The doctor said, “well don’t go there anymore”.

A woman told her doctor, “I’ve got a bad back”. The doctor said, “it’s old age”. The woman said, “I want a second opinion”. The doctor replied, “okay, you’re ugly as well”.

“I do all the exercises every morning in front of the TV – up, down, up, down, up, down. Then the other eyelid.” ~ Ken Dodd

Day 27 UK NFD

Morning all , back from an excellent Rome trip will catch up on posts today and see you on the list tomorrow want to have a good end to the month and then start thinking about Christmas and I definitely want to achieve a loss 💪

Day 27 – Sunday – Gold Coast Queensland Australia 🦘🦘🦘 – NFD 🥦🍅🥦🥒🥑🥕🍅🍆🥬🥦🍄🌶🍏

Unbelievable! I have come down with Covid a second time! I had been feeling better and testing negative since Tuesday last week and just dealing with the Shingles (which are a nasty thing all on their own!) Woke up this morning feeling like my hayfever is worse than usual or was it a head-cold coming on???… by lunchtime full-blown symptoms… so did a test and POSITIVE!
    Good grief! Continue with isolation for another week or so! Back to bed now.

cheerie dearies

Day 27 USA/HI NFD
    Happy to see weight this morning back diwn to 171 lb. Yesterday’s FD800 went well. I used the MFP app to log in dinner ahead of time… being mindful of calories and macro percentages. when it came time to cook my dinner I just followed the pre- planned meal.
    I’m working today and tomorrow full days. Looking forward to it. Older son still here to stay with his dad but leaves to go back home on Wednesday.

@linda.b I am so sorry that you have covid again! Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

@matpi The Chinese med supplement is Cholisma by Evergreen. This is to lower cholesterol. Acupuncturist added another supplement to help with weight but I don’t have the name written down. I go in for bloodwork again around Dec 19 and and will screen for any harmful effects to liver. My PCP wants to be sure I am processing it ok. I should be down 10 lbs since previous labs. Optimistic that weight loss will also help improve my cholesterol numbers. Doctor knows I prefer not to take statins so he’s ok with me trying the diet, acupuncture and Chinese supplements.

Thanks everyone for sharing this journey.,

Day 27 – USA/GA – FD

Weigh-in: 219 lbs. Yes, the full monster that was Thanksgiving has left its devastation. This is the highest Sunday weigh-in of 2022. I’m actually a pound or two heavier than I was during the post-Thanksgiving period last year. I felt pressured to take my family out to eat last night though I wasn’t hungry — this is happening more frequently, so I may have to make adjustments in my regular NFD week to compensate (and learn to tell people that I’m honestly not that hungry).

It is also interesting that the last time I weighed in this high was the end of September. You’ll recall earlier this week the last time I weighed in at 210 was also in mid to late September. In four days, I gained nine pounds. The regimen of starchy and sugary carbohydrates, in excessive quantities and densities, especially later in the day really took its toll. Plus, I haven’t done anything related to fasting or time restricted eating since last Tuesday.

Today is a WFD, and I may extend it into tomorrow. Although it’s been a plateau year, it’s been a useful year of learning and listening to my body. I am mentally taking notes of how my body weight responds to certain behaviors, which I really didn’t do in previous years. Some observations:

* The addiction to processed foods, soft drinks, and junk creeps back in. I think these are becoming more pervasive than in previous years. Quitting cold turkey at this point may be difficult, but I can journal how often these are being presented to me and begin to limit the days and times I partake to about half.
    * Eating a quick sandwich or nibbles is not a proper supper, but I had stopped preparing home-cooked meals at home a lot this year, opting for a meal of “snack” foods instead. Although not really what you’d consider pure “junk” snack foods, they were more snacks than meals (a bit of cheese, some fruit, some sandwich meats, nuts, pork rinds, milk… well you get the picture). Not a great way to fill up. A real meal keeps me feeling full and satisfied with better choices and a definite end to meal time.
    * Where did the water go? I’ve reduced my water intake massively this year, and don’t really know why. I may go to larger glass sizes to encourage more consumption. I don’t find water repulsive at all; it’s very refreshing — and I prefer it to anything else. It’s a mystery why my intake simply diminished.
    * B2B WFDs are doable, and I’ll attempt one this week to balance out the Thanksgiving damage. However, as a rule, they don’t work well for me. Psychologically, it makes me ravenous the next day, which just defeats the purpose and does nothing to help me.
    * OMADs scattered on some NFDs are helpful. But mostly if done at lunch time. This is my primary area of discovery. I want to experiment in these areas:
    * Is it the OMAD or the stopping eating by 3 p.m. that is more effective? If the latter (which seems to be more indicative in my case), what is “for breakfast” on those days?
    * What would a B2B TRE of 2MADs, stopping at 3 p.m. result in?
    * Could a 5:2 WFD with the two previously described 2MADs break the plateau over a couple of weeks?

As you can see, I may have been plateauing all year, but I’ve been in discovery and deep thought. Now to begin action…

Pocket list – Day 27
    @northgeorgia

Day 27 – Rural Nebraska, USA – NFD

Sons, DH and I are having a lovely day, chattering about recipes, and more, and here’s a link that explains the difference between dressing and stuffing…I believe your explanation, @northgeorgia, reflects your southern location more than an absolute and national truth. 🤪 https://www.thespruceeats.com/stuffing-vs-dressing-5084095

Day 28 Melbourne, Australia FD

It’s nearly 5pm and I am going okay so far.

Day 28 – South Africa – FD

@linda.b – feel better soon! 💐🤗

Last 3 days of Nimble November?! Can’t believe how quickly this month has flown by. Last FD for the month 💪 🎯

Have a good week everyone

“Waiter? I’m sorry, but I cannot eat all this. Would you be so kind and pack it for me? To take away?”

“But sir, this is a buffet.”

“Pack it up I said!“

A teenager brings her new boyfriend home to meet her parents. They’re appalled by his haircut, his tattoos, his piercings.

Later, the girl’s mom says, “Dear, he doesn’t seem to be a very nice boy.”

“Oh, please, Mom!” says the daughter. “If he wasn’t nice, would he be doing 500 hours of community service?”

Dorothy was very upset because her husband Albert had just passed away.

She goes to the mortuary to look at her dearly departed, and the instant she sees him she starts wailing and crying.

One of the attendants rushes up to comfort her.

Through her tears she explains that she was upset because Albert was wearing a black suit and that it was his dying wish to be buried in a blue suit.

The attendant apologizes and explains that they always put the bodies in a black suit as a matter of course, but he’d see what he could do.

The next day, Dorothy returns to the mortuary to have one last moment with Albert before his funeral the following day.

When the attendant pulls back the curtain, Dorothy manages to smile through her tears as Albert is now wearing a smart blue suit.

She asks the attendant, “How did you manage to get hold of that beautiful blue suit?”

“Well, yesterday afternoon after you left, a man who was about your husband’s size was brought in, and he was wearing a blue suit. His wife explained that she was very upset, as he had always wanted to be buried in a black suit,” the attendant replied.

The woman smiled.

He continued,

“After that, it was simply a matter of swapping the heads around.”

Pocket List – Day 28 🍉
    @malee57
    @funshipfreddie

Day 28 – Monday – Gold Coast Queensland Australia 🦘🦘🦘 – NFD 🥦🍅🥦🥒🥑🥕🍅🍆🥬🥦🍄🌶🍏

oh @funshipfreddie!!!! ha ha ha ha, hee hee hee, ha ha ha!!!!😂🤣😂😂😄😆🙃😛😜😂🤣
    my Covid addled brain needed that !!!

Day 28-FD-UK

Hi everyone,

I’ve been out of the loop, too much work ;-/. @northgeorgia I agree with you about junk food, my lizard brain will always ask for it, my reward system lights up.

I’ve lost 2.4 Ibs over the 2 weeks, so it’s a start, I thought they might be ‘temporary’ but they’ve stayed off, which is good bc I’ve made some dodgy food choices at the weekend. I’m more interested in how the clothes fit tbh, so have left a fave, but way too tight skirt out to try on at the end of each week, seeing is believing right? I would like to add another 1 IB by the end of this month.

A new change for me has been no longer using plant based milk as not convinced of the ingredients and feel I might be being ‘duped’, so am back to a semi-skimmed but trying to drink coffee black. On FD’s also drinking hot water, it’s not boiling, but a step below the temp of maybe a cup of tea. I alternate with peppermint/rooibos and hot water, with no milk..it has really helped on FD.

@linda.b speedy recovery
    @maui I also take statins, so was interested in your comments, as was told similar that the weightloss wouldn’t impact the cholesterol levels

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 384 total)

You must be logged in to reply.