Nimble November Challenge 2022

This topic contains 369 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  camkenneth1993 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 34 posts - 351 through 384 (of 384 total)

• Day 28 – USA/GA – FD(?)

Weigh-in: 216 lbs. Going to try for another WFD today to kickstart the week. That 9 lb Thanksgiving gain was wicked. Insane two weeks ahead and they have nothing to do with the holiday season. Meeting, meeting, meeting, and early voting (weekdays only this week) in our state. Should be a busy time in any case.

Pocket List โ€“ Day 28 ๐Ÿ‰
    @malee57
    @funshipfreddie
    @northgeorgia

Day 28 UK FD

Caught up on posts yesterday , enjoyed reading about the Thanksgiving meals as not something Iโ€™m familiar with and what bad luck your having health wise @linda.b Hope things get better soon

Iโ€™m back to basics this week

@malee57
    @funshipfreddie
    @northgeorgia
    @brightonbelle

Day 28 – 2nd post

@malee57
    @funshipfreddie
    @amiya
    @northgeorgia
    @brightonbelle

Day 28 – Rural Nebraska, USA – FD800 157.0

UGLY number on the scale this morning. DH and I are getting new tires on my car today and then going out with another couple for oysters on the half shell and perhaps some hush puppies. Or a salad. Or only the oysters? And a beer or a glass of wine. That should keep me well below 800, and give a lot of help to that ugly scale number, and tomorrow’s WF will also help. I truly do NOT like the feeling of having eaten so much over the past four days, and am looking forward to “being able” to fast, LOL.

Yesterday, however, was a true delight, spent entirely with our sons–I thought of you, @maui–and was a perfect ending touch to four delightful days. Now for everyday life.

I’ve gathered up all my fall decorations and they’re sitting on the dining room table, ready to be packed into the massive bin I use…it’s always a daunting job since there are so many breakable things in there. Once that’s done, I can start the even larger job of getting out the Christmas stuff, LOL. Oh joy, right? And I have lots of other things on my to-do list, so must scoot with no further chatter.

Have a grand one, everyone!

@malee57
    @funshipfreddie
    @northgeorgia
    @brightonbelle
    @stitchincarol FD800

Day28 USA/HI FD
    Still 171 this morning. Today will be FD 800 or less. I have a carton of organic low sodium chicken stock at 10 calories a cup and thought I might take a thermos of hot broth to sip on at work. Also thereโ€™s a bottle of unsweetened tea I could bring along. Would love to make it through the day on just liquids. Still chasing that 169 for November. Only today and tomorrow before the month ends and final weigh in on Wednesday morning. Best wishes for all to conquer our challenges today.

Day 28 – USA – NFD

No, I did not fall off the planet….between packing, moving, Thanksgiving, unpacking, etc., I am painstakingly making progress to some semblance of order in my home. However, I have not been tracking my meals, but have kept mostly low carb choices. I think it was a Freudian slip that I did not pack my scale, which is on the agenda for my last trip to the old house!

Day 28 – USA – NFD

Day 28 – UK Cam NFD
    Just realised that I did offer a while back to host December – has anyone else stepped up coz if not, I’ll give it a go! I guess there is a lot of cut & paste to do so if @linda.b or @funshipfreddie could pass on the tips/hints I should be most grateful so I know where to start.

Meanwhile, working hard to stay on an even weight plateau – no ups, no downs (unless accidential downs!!) – not greatly helped by domestic problems – undetected leaky water pipe, just discovered when water flowed across kitchen floor, laptop that is in terminal coma (with NDR label!) and dog that keeps vomiting… Oh and cold foggy weather that prevents me going to volunteer in gardens – I am definitely not a happy bunny.

I need to get a routine in place to allow for either 1 x500 FD a week or 2 x 800FD : any advice from others on maintenance?

Got to take dog out for last minute pee and spread newspaper about utility where she sleeps – just in case there is anything else she can bring up ๐Ÿ™

See ya all tomorrow!

Day 29 Melbourne, Australia CD

Yesterday’s FD went okay, but I find it really difficult to stop eating at 6pm. I almost need to go to bed then so I won’t eat anymore. At the end of the day my willpower is very very low.

Today will be a CD. For some reason my brain interprets NFD as an “all you can eat day”, but for a CD I still try to be very aware of how much I am eating.

Tomorrow I am thinking of trying for another FD to try to end the month on 76kg which is my goal for the month.

Yesterday have been busy housework days. Next week I have friends coming over for our Christmas lunch, so I want the house pristine. And when one lives alone there is no one else to help with the work. I’m not a big Christmas person. I think there is too much food and too much stress on buying presents that people don’t need. I do like getting together with my family as there are not many occasions when we all together. So I’m a bit of a grinch.

I agree with BrightonBelle, it was interesting reading about thanksgiving preparations and celebrations as it is not celebrated here.

I hope the covid is not too bad this time around Linda.B. The antivirals will hopefully reduce any post herpetic neuralgia which can be really horrible after shingles. It is a big reason they are given.

Day 28 Ohio, US — FD800
    Days 26 and 27 — NFD

First the good news — the weekly weigh-in showed only a 1 lb gain, so the weight has stayed below the 180 lb-plateau that I was on.

Now for the not so good news: On Saturday I used some of the leftovers from Thanksgiving and over the rest of Saturday and on Sunday had one of the worst allergic reactions in the last year. Lots of fatigue, metabolic chaos, and even some blisters developed on my lips. I’m hoping that today’s fasting will provide a reset. For Thanksgiving I used a new recipe, and since I know that I can have problems with spices, I cut the amounts of spices down to an eighth of the recommended amounts. Apparently, not enough. I’m not sure what this means for the holiday cooking at the end of the year and it doesn’t look all that promising at the moment.

@amiya Congrats on the 2-something weight loss. That a little more than a lb a week. Keep up the good losing!

@funshipfreddie You have the best jokes!

@northgeorgia Thanks for the distinction between dressing and stuffing. I think I had that dressing one year in North Carolina a long time ago. And by the way — your observations and analysis are masterful!

@maui Thanks for the name of the supplement. The acupuncturist I had before was also a herbalist, so it was easy to get the necessary herbs. Since my last move, I haven’t been able to find a good Chinese herbalist.

@linda.b Hope you shake both maladies very quickly!!!

@malee57
    @funshipfreddie
    @matpi

Day 29 – South Africa – NFD

Easiest FD ever; & a new low for the year – just – at 71.3 kgs. ๐ŸŽฏ

No time to read posts; have to take my car in for its annual check-up. ๐Ÿš—

Havea great day everyone

Jokes of the day:-

You canโ€™t lose a homing pigeon. If your homing pigeon doesnโ€™t come back, then what youโ€™ve lost is a pigeon.โ€ โ€“ Sara Pascoe

A man walked into the doctor’s. The doctor said, ‘I haven’t seen you in a long time.’ The man replied, ‘I know. I’ve been ill.'”

My problem with the Grand Canyon is Americans are too proud of it for my liking. The Grand Canyon was like that when they found it! And itโ€™s not like it was hard to find.’ ~ Ed Byrne

I went to the doctor and he said, ‘You’ve got hypochondria.’ I said, ‘Not that as well?!’

2nd Post – Day 29

@gardenlily – it’s easy. Just click on ‘Start a new topic’ in Welcome to the Fast Diet and Exercise forums’ย  on page 1 of this thread. Type in the title you choose in the header rectangle, eg ‘December Challenge 2022’. Then underneath write or paste the intro. I copied one from a previous Challenge, but tweaked it a little to make pertinent to my Challenge. Then maybe you could copy the list of abbreviations for any new joiners. That’s pretty much it; once you’ve got the ball rolling the Challenge runs itself.

Re maintenance, I’m currently doing 2 x +/- 600 cal days. Somehow 2 FDs is easier than 1, I find, otherwise it’s too easy to fall back into bad habits. But, everyone’s different.

Day 29 – UK Cam – CD
    OK everyone – listen up! Here is the link for the December Challenge – the Decidedly Dangerous December!

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/decidedly-dangerous-december/

If the link doesn’t work, just go to the main forum page on the website and you will see it listed.

Hope to see you all there during December – being a female, I am hopeless at jokes ๐Ÿ™‚ but I do have a cunning plan to keep you all amused and possibly entertained as we go thru’ the month.

Meanwhile, trying to do a control diet day – just keeping to 3 light meals, no snacking.

@funshipfreddie – thanks for the help with setting up the new forum – let’s hope it works OK! Thanks also for being such an entertaining host during November – not sure I feel much more nimble but I have certainly exercised my laughter muscles!

Good luck to all on a FD – it’s cold out there, keep the soup warm!

Day 29 – 2nd post
    Quick PS

@at – please can you do a spreadsheet for December? I know you usually do these even though I don’t use them – not sure how they work ๐Ÿ™

Thanks

3rd Post – Day 29

@gardenlily – you’re welcome. Nice job! Your link works. Love the title! ๐Ÿ˜…

Day 29 UK NFD

Thought everyone was being super organised about December, Iโ€™d somehow convinced myself there was another week left in November – best get a move on

Reasonable FD yesterday just have the NFDs to sort out now

Day 29 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 213 lbs. Damage from Thanksgiving not quite undone, but that’s a number I can live with for now. Hopefully today’s NFD won’t result in more than a couple of pounds of gain. Want to cook up some veggies and pork tonight, so I’ll postpone the TRE days for at least a day.

Day 29 – Rural Nebraska, USA – WFD 156.0

I’m startled by the not-very-far-down weight this morning, because I truly behaved yesterday. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ It’s probably a cumulative effect of all the over-eating I’ve been doing recently, so it’s just that much more I have to drop…again. At least I can say I feel MUCH better this morning not to have a belly still stuffed with food!

@maui I was thinking of you this morning as I was waking up, and I just have to say how impressed I am that you’ve been doing so well at sticking to your plan and not letting the presence of your two sons derail you. Well done, and that 169 has to be very, very close!

@metatauta I hope you have good news when I finally step on that scale, and that your home is well settled soon!

@gardenlily Oh, what a MESS of a day you were having yesterday! Did it improve??

@malee57 I find that, when I try to eat minimally and something casual–cold leftovers straight from the fridge, for example–even though it’s the right calories and nutrition, there’s zero possibility I’ll be satisfied, so I just keep eating. If, on the other hand, I have a hot meal, with a variety of tastes and–and this is crucial for me–lots of textures, then at the end of the meal, I can sit down with my water and I’m content. Will any of that help you??

@matpi Your patience with your body’s reactions to foods astounds me–I’d be wailing VERY loudly. I’m so sorry you have so many issues!

@funshipfreddie Any chance you’d be willing to take on the role of Official Joke Poster??? I’ve absolutely LOVED your daily jokes and hate the idea they’ll be ending.

@gardenlily Decidedly Dangerous December is Definitely Delightful as a title!!

@brightonbelle Oh, that’s always disconcerting to suddenly realize you’re behind in the month, LOL! Yup, December is CLOSE.

@northgeorgia Your Thanksgiving loss is sure better than mine…and we’re sure doing a pathetic job of racing to lose four pounds, aren’t we? Remind me what your winning weight is? Mine is 149.2

We’re supposed to have rain/sleet/snow today, so I’m thankful to have my brand new tires to help me be safe on the road. Honestly, this is the kind of weather that makes me want to stay home, light some nice-smelling candles, play some lovely music, and get things done…getting out the Christmas decorations being currently high on the list. Oh well; I also love teaching, and I love depositing the checks, so I just have to suck it up on ugly weather days, right?

Have a grand one, everyone!

Pocket List – Day 29 ๐ŸŒจ๏ธ
    @stitchincarol WF

Day 29 UK FD
    Day 28 FD
    Day 27 CD

This is the last of the super-busy weeks and it’s been super-busy. Out all day Advent Sunday and full on yesterday with online meetings then an evening meeting + transport glitches = home at 11.15pm! But I’ve been solidly on the waggon, using the busy days to distract me from food and enjoy the energy and focus of fasting.

This morning I weighed in at…. (drumroll)… just under 168lb! That’s 3lbs down on last week’s disappointingly small loss – and a very helpful reminder that loss is not linear nor instant! Our bodies will always be doing something with the fasting boost we give them but it’s not always in something we’re measuring. I definitely feel slimmer – when I put on my tunic yesterday it felt positively over-sized, verging on the baggy. I’m determined to keep wearing them for as long as possible so I can enjoy shrinking away underneath and have a big reveal at some point ๐Ÿ™‚

Still wiped out but plodding on to get through my last busy week of the year. I can’t drum up adrenaline to make me go any faster but I”m getting through what I can and mostly just in time. Today’s blog was a few hours later than planned but good enough and squeezed in around having my mother for tea. I have a short talk to write for a conference panel discussion tomorrow afternoon, papers to read for a meeting tomorrow evening and a couple of reports to write for meeting on Thursday afternoon…. Then I can sleep all day Friday and rebalance at the weekend ahead of a writing week next week.

I’ve just caught up with posts from the last couple of days and now need to crack on with supper & getting ready for tomorrow. Looking forward to steamed cauliflower, spinach, mushrooms & quorn chicken with a splash of chilli sauce followed by apple, pear & ginger compote with vegan yogurt

@linda.b so sorry you are testing postive for covid again! I’ve heard that’s happened to so many people, where the symptoms reappear after a few better days.To you & @daffodil2010 take good care of yourself and hope you feel better v soon x

Pocket List โ€“ Day 29 ๐ŸŒจ๏ธ
    @stitchincarol WF
    @michelinme

Day 29 USA/HI FD800
    Weigh-in today 170lb -new low since Oct 1stโ€ฆso I am encouraged this morning.169 is coming soon if I donโ€™t sabotage my success. Whyโ€ฆ just when itโ€™s going so well then I stop doing the stuff thatโ€™s working? There was actually a point last year when I was at 168lb. And then I quit weighing โ€ฆ starting eating the same as DH and DS and went up to 177lbs. Thankfully I got back on this site Oct 1st. This time I will stick with it.

I made it to 2pm yesterday on clear broth and coffee. Then decided I better eat something to make it through to 6pm at work. Ordered a delicious roasted butter squash side dish and green salad from a nearby restaurant. Even with eating a light dinner with DH and DS, I was right at 800 calories for the day.
    @gardenlily Thanks for setting us up for December! The link worked and I will be there with everyone on Dec 1st.
    Thanks for for everyoneโ€™s support.

Day 30 Melbourne, Australia FD 7.20am

I am doing a FD for the last day of the month to see if I can get back closer to my goal.

@stitchincarol I’ll try that trick to get through a NFD. Anything to keep the bingeing brain lizard at bay.

I’m off for a swim and coffee with friends this morning. Then back home for a snooze before work tonight.

Day 29 USA (Illinois) OMAD

Just had my one meal of the day, leftovers with a small salad, guessing it to be about 600 calories.

@stitchincarol – just had a brief downpour here, complete with some thunder. Not cold enough to snow, but not nice either.

@funshipfreddie – it has been wonderful having you as host this month. Oh SO entertaining! I second the nomination of you as official comic for our group! If you can’t do it every day, just whenever you’re able.

Illinois football is just waiting to see where we will play for a bowl around New Year’s. Couldn’t quite win our division, but our basketball team is very good this season. Game starting now.

Onward and downward.

Day 29 Ohio, US — NFD

Boy, am I tired! Yesterday and today have been all filled with a multitude of unexpected tasks and events. It has been so intense that the chores I regularly get done on Monday morning only got done this evening. I keep wondering where I took the wrong exit on the turnpike and wound up on a race track. Today part of what has torn my regular routine to shreds is the oral final exam being moved from from next week Tuesday to the day after tomorrow. My nice leisurely review plan has suddenly become a mad dash.

@songbirdme The OSU Buckeyes are in a similar state as your Illinis after a rather humiliating performance against Michigan this last Saturday.

@maui Congrats on the two month low weight! This forum really helps in the shedding of the pounds!

@funshipfreddie Thanks for being a terrific host this month! Your light touch helped make November fly by!

@michelinme I can really empathise with your “just in time”mode. In fact, I think I can hear Frank Sinatra singing it in the background —

Day 30 โ€“ Gold Coast Queensland Australia ๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿฆ˜ โ€“ NFD ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ

Thanks everyone for your good wishes… I think they’re helping!๐Ÿ˜‡

Episode 2 of Covid is not as severe as Episode 1.. thank heavens. I’m tired but actually up and about today. So, clearly on the mend and hopefully soon testing negative and will be out of isolation by Sunday. Whew!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

The shingles are abating… I was so worried they would flare up again too with the 2nd round of Covid but… haven’t. So that’s good! Fancy having Covid twice back-to-back…. whodathunk????๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ

I hope everyone else who has been down with one lurgy or another are also on the mend… Christmas is coming and we all want to enjoy it!

Someone (@gardenlily?) was asking about maintenance. When I started on maintenance I took some great advice from I-H-L and @ FUNSHIPFREDDIE. I have found maintenance a breeze because I basically kept to my routine of Mondays and Thursdays as FDs but just upped it from FD500 to FD800 and have kept to my daily routine of huge platefuls of veg (love that broccoli and mushrooms!) with added protein ie fish, chicken. If I saw an upward creep on scales I dropped to FD500 again. But really I don’t think that happened very often. Obviously keeping up the walking exercise probably helps too to keep things on an equilibrium.

Anyway, that’s how I’ve managed and I know you can too. However, as we come to the end of November I have actually lost 3kg (unintentionally!)… because of being so sick….. so heading into December, festive eating will be a doddle. (always look on the bright side๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž)

@funshipfreddie thank you so much for your wonderful NIMBLE NOVEMBER… loved the jokes! Well done… you’re a starโญ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐ŸŒŸ.

Day 30 – South Africa – NFD

The last day of Nimble November! Down a kilo for the month, so a bit of wiggle room for the festive season – hopefully.

@linda.b – good to hear you’re on the way to being fully recovered; & I’m strangely envious of those extra 3 kgs you’ve lost ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

@stitchincarol & @songbirdme – um, I think I’ll decline the post of official jester๐Ÿ˜… Y’know how many awful ‘joke’s I had to wade through to find a few funny ones?! Well, maybe I could share an occasional good one if I stumble across any ๐Ÿƒ

Congratulations to everyone who managed to shift unwanted lbs. /kilos, or successfully maintained. And to anyone who didn’t quite reach their goal, there’s always another Challenge around the corner. See you in Decidedly Dangerous – gulp! – December!

Jokes of the day:-

A man walks into the doctor’s surgery with a chip in each ear, peas up his nose and a sausage up his backside.

He says, “Doctor, I don’t feel well”.

The doctor says, “well, that’s ‘cos you’re not eating properly”.

Two strangers on a plane. The captain announces that the engines have failed & they must prepare to crash in 10 minutes. The woman turns to the man & says, “Quick, before we die, make me feel like a woman!”
    So the man whips off his shirt & says, “okay, iron this”.

The traffic police stopped me. “Sir, do you realise your mother-in-law fell out of the back of your car half a mile back?” I replied, “thank heavens for that, I thought I’d gone deaf!!”

Pocket List – Day 30 ๐Ÿ“
    @malee57

Day 30 UK NFD

Finishing pretty much where I started, I really must get my act together soon . Thank you so much for guiding us @funshipfreddie ๐Ÿ’

See you all in December ๐ŸŽ„

Day 30 – USA/GA – OMAD?

Weigh-in: 216 lbs. @stitchincarol Yeah, especially this time of year is hard for that race of ours haha! Mine is 209 lbs. I got sooo close before Thanksgiving at 210, but I knew what was coming… just didn’t realize how vengeful the holiday would be!

I’m going to attempt an OMAD lunch today. I can’t believe November is over! Thanks to @funshipfreddie for hosting!

Day 30 – Ireland – CD ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ โœ…
    Final weight – 160.1lbs
    Surprisingly good news for meโ€ฆ down 4.3lbs this month – not sure how but not querying it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi everybody – I am back after taking more time away than intended.
    I have felt very time poor since I got back from holidays which were wonderful but they do tend to knock me back a little when I return both in the challenge to shrink ๐Ÿ˜‰ and mood.
    I feel just so very tired the past week or so and everything seems to be a chore.. but I will come out of this once I get back on track. Lots of people around me seem to be in the same zone.

Iโ€™m actually very much looking forward to the new year.. hoping that it will be a better one than 2022 for me.. I feel like Iโ€™ve been grumbling and feeling off for most of the second part of the year since having Covid in July..

To those that are currently suffering or getting over Covid I would say please make sure to take your time to rest and try not push through it.. it leaves itโ€™s mark even if you donโ€™t think youโ€™re particularly ill at the time.
    @linda.b yes @daffodil2010 was right.. Covid triggered Shingles for me.. I think itโ€™s still affecting me to be honest or else itโ€™s just general lethargy with life.. but weโ€™ll get thereโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ’ช โ˜€๏ธ

My resolve though is set to start tomorrow and not to wait until January as why put it off when I know it will do me only good.

Thank you so much @funshipfreddie for fabulous leadership and fun this month! You made the month fly by! I will have to read back on the jokes and news Iโ€™ve missedโ€ฆ.
    Thank you also @gardenlily for taking over the baton for Decidedly Dangerous December ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ . See you all there ๐Ÿ‘‹

Onward and downward โฌ‡๏ธ
    We rise by lifting others ๐Ÿ’•

Day 30 – Rural Nebraska, USA – NFD 152.4

Now THAT’S a number on the scale that makes me beam, LOL! From 157.0 on Monday, the big drop back to more or less where I was, thanks to yesterday’s textbook WF, shows it really was mostly bulk that simply needed to work its way through my body. And I slept through the night–no reading my Kindle at 3am–for the first time in something like six days, so I’m feeling ever so much better and happier.

I went to look at my posts to see what I weighed on 11/1 and I didn’t say, but on the 3rd, I weighed 152.4. So this month shows no loss, but at least it doesn’t show a gain, despite the roller coaster my scale was demonstrating. Now for December!

@michelinme I love the idea of a big reveal when you finally switch from your way-too-baggy tunics to something showing your thinner body. And congratulations on your 3lb drop from last week!!!

@linda.b Welcome BACK! Your long chatter was the best evidence of all of how much better you’re feeling, and I’m so pleased and relieved for you!

I’m slowly getting the house back to a peaceful and tidy state–all that cooking and baking wreaked serious havoc on my home as well as the scale! And this is the week I bake many dozens of cookies for our church’s 30th Annual Christmas Cookie & Candy Boutique–such a mouthful just to say the name, let alone to eat the yummies, LOL! I have three double batches in the freezer, and plan to get three more batches in there and then bake them all on Friday. Must keep my mouth shut, must keep my mouth shut, must keep…

Cookie dough is my downfall, you know. ๐Ÿคช

Okay, time to get started on this day. Have a grand one, everyone!

Day 30 – UK Cam – NFD
    Thank you @funshipfreddie for the advice on how to cope with maintenance and also to @linda.b – I am hoping that during our decidedly dangerous December I am able to keep on top of my weight. Checked on the scales today and was steady at 139lb which is where I am happy for the moment. I will tackle the excess in January.

Busy morning – shingles jab first thing – after all the ghastly tales about shingles I was determined to get my jab – never had chickenpox as a child but still at risk so happy to have it. Also did bloods to check sugar etc so will get results in a week. Then it was off to hairdresser for a cut – much needed! Feels so much better now, and I can see (fringe was almost down to end of nose!). THEN the computer doctor turned up with the contents of my old hard-drive – so that has meant 2 hrs of transferring data and then backing it up on external hard-drive. Amazing how you always start out with good intentions and then let things slip, like backing up regularly ๐Ÿ™ Still not much lost – just the emails and contact email list so will have to work on that. AND THEN the kitchen guy came out to fix the leak – we need a new tap, new cupbard carcass and seemingly access to loads of money … Seriously, not a problem but it just seems to be one thing after another – poor DH had to have 4 new tyres (on the car) so that blew our November budget, now this leaky tap has caused a mass of misery.

Right, moan over. Sun is shining so I will take dog out for nice brisk walk and try not to mess up new hairstyle with hat jammed on head in usual fashion. Can’t seem to see anyone posting an FD today but if you are, and haven’t mentioned it, good luck, keep busy and be firm with your inner warthog/dragon.

See you all in Decidedly Dangerous December!

Day30 USA/HI NFD
    Weigh-in 169l! I am in total shock that I hit my goal for November Challenge. Went back to my Day 1 posting to check my starting weight of 175 and goal weight of 169. The daily postings have given me a sense of accountability and made the difference. And using the MFP app was a reality check on the amount of calories I was mindlessly consuming. I donโ€™t discuss my actual weight with another person other than my doctor.

Iโ€™m calling today NFD but will try to stay at 1000 calories or below. It would be nice to start DD December Challenge in the 160โ€™s. Iโ€™m trying to decide what to set for Decemberโ€™s goal. Should I make it a reasonable 5 lb loss to increase chance of success? Or make it 10 lbs and go for 159 by Dec 31? Would love to hear other thoughts on goals setting for the monthly challenges.

Day 30+1 – UK

Thank you @funshipfreddie for being a wonderfully entertaining host – loved your daily dose of humour!

I may have not contributed much but have been reading the posts daily and logging into the spreadsheet for motivation and to help keep me on track

Pleased to report a loss of 2.2kg/4.85lbs for the month – being more diligent and a reduction in ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅ‚has paid off

So now for more of the same for the first two weeks of December!!!

Thank you, @funshipfreddie , for your EXCELLENT hosting in November!

I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched. thanks for sharing your information. [url=https://www.creativebloq.com/]Logo designs School[/url]

Viewing 34 posts - 351 through 384 (of 384 total)

You must be logged in to reply.